>was it a good experience overall
Also using it abroad is cheating

Fleg
see above

>flag
>I created an account about 4 years ago, and than proceeded to never use it
>0, see above
>N/A

It's terrible for finding someone to be in a relationship with, and I don't want to fuck a bitch I'm not dating. I've tried friends with benefits, and it isn't my thing. I'm too emotional for that shit, & get too attached.

Have you ever tried it for a simple night out or friend-like relationship?

You mean using Tinder for that?
No, I haven't. I don't drink so I rarely go on "nights-out," and the only parties I go to are thrown by either my co-workers or friends.
& I'm bloody awful at small talk (because it's pointless), so even my existing friendships have either grown out of necessity or them talking to me first.

Maybe it could be useful for either of those, I can't really say, but I'm not particularly interesting in either of those.

I can relate for the small talk part. But don't you ever go out for a drink, to watch a movie or just play games? (not talking about parties or anything)

Like I said, I don't drink alcohol.
I'll occasionally go watch a movie (like 2-4 times a year) but I'll either go with my best mate, or just go alone.
I'm not sure what you mean by games, you mean like an Arcade? If I'm gonna play games I'd rather just do it at home.

Yes whatever kind of games you like, be it video games with a mate, board games, laser tag with a group, I don't know.
I used to go hiking, skiing and shiet before moving out, it was pretty cool.
And to be faire you're not forced to drink alcohol, I had some friends who didn't drink for various reasons, we weren't bullying them too much.

I'll sometimes play video games at home with my friends, or at other peoples houses too. But never anywhere else.
I sometimes go hiking but nobody I know ever wants to go do that shit, lol.
& It isn't because I don't want to drink, I'm on probation so I get drug tested & I'm legally required to NOT go into bars.

>I'm legally required to NOT go into bars
Well now this really sucks user.

1. Flag
2. created a/c a few years ago
3. 0
4. tinder hosts a specific niche crowd of fugly females.

Did you ask for bobs?

That's quite unlucky user. I've just created a fake account, and the grills looked better than I expected. Haven't tried getting in touch though.
It might depend on where you live, a student city must help I guess.

that works only on gaijin women.

like a year and only 20 matches

I'm autistic ugly and stupid. I have no fucking chance.

What were you trying to achieve with the app? Getting a gf/sex buddy or just making friends?

It’s alright

"how long" is correct

I never used Tinder because I'm apathetic towards relationships and scared of women, but I have a good friend who is getting married this year with a guy she met on Tinder.

flag
1.5 years-ish
about 9-10
yes, fucked 5 of them, had 2 meaningfull relationships, one i'm currently in

if your profile is rated low, you'll get to see low-rated profiles. Craft your profile with more care, you don't need to be a model to have an appealing profile

Br
Used one time (3h or something)
Met one grill
Ok experience

i've found that of all the paying options, the "boost" was the only one worth it ... do you have plus ?

I don't do things like that, but I get approached by women irl.

>but I have a good friend who is getting married this year with a guy she met on Tinder.

and we all know how iberian marriages end

marriages didn't wait tinder to be failures on average 2bh

Clapistan
no one responds to me. cri errytime

interesting, thanks for the tip

For like 2 years
Yes, I've dated several girls and even fucked a couple. Used it abroad and got some matches. Didn't get to meet any of them though