Mfw new fags don't understand Sup Forums is just banter and satire, and then go on to shoot a school, church, college...

>mfw new fags don't understand Sup Forums is just banter and satire, and then go on to shoot a school, church, college, etc.

>shooting
>UK

>Sup Forums is just banter and satire
>Leaving the EU

There has never ever been a clear link between a killer and Sup Forums.

Prove me wrong.

Sup Forums is just banter and satire, yes
until things get serious

>school shootings
>not false flags

pic one and one only

HAHA

"Sup Forums is just banter and satire" said the increasingly nervous man as he observed the rapid and inevitable rise of the far right

It was mostly banter and satire until the last few years.

Sadly the rise of tumblr has given rise to its equal and opposite movement of retarded faggots all trying to turn Sup Forums into their own hugbox social cause chatroom.

Sup Forums used to trigger people, now its people posting about how a nigger or sjw triggered them.

Was every school shooting a false flag?

Is America secretly a peaceful utopia?

Is this 4d chess FBI honeypottery or what?

and that is a problem because?

>Notall/pol/acks
>BoardOfPeace
>#REEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums is satire

It's not just newfags, it's everyone who is weak minded and of the herd. I can imagine a point where it may have been JUST satire and "lul fuk kekz," but with the media focusing on just dissent, violence, and tragedy, you can actually see people believing the shit they spew.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT !!!

> this old meme again

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>OP is too pussy to ever do anything about beliefs
>"i-its satire noobs!"
>outclassed by people who actually do shit, for better or for worse

Stay cucked OP.

Sup Forums is satire in the same way in which an uncomfortable truthful joke about a sensitive topic is satire i.e. not satire..

OP you're not a cuck are you mate?

Sorry, Not Sorry!