>The Crab People episode aired over a decade ago

Jesus christ I'm old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96Y8f13WBAE
strawpoll.me/11117405
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool

Nostalgia. Terrible, unholy nostalgia.

Who the fuck still gives a shit about South Park?

1:03 - 1:09
what episodes are those two clips from? I cant remember for the life of me

Is this show still on the cutting edge? As in is it still the edgyest?

South Park episode "Freemium Isn't Free"

They always nail the songs. They didnt pick most of the highlights I woulda, but damn fun song

20 FUCKING SEASONS! Jesus I remember when the show was on season 3.

You clearly weren't here when the last season was airing.

Maan first episode I watched was when Cartman drilled through a whole festival full of Hippies

I'm ready

Neat. I just finished binging all 19 seasons for the first time like a week ago. How long does it take for hulu to get this season?

fucking shit I was in grade 10 during the first season. please kill me

I need to rewatch some of those middle seasons. They were so good.

>The Coon Trilogy was 6 years ago

That's exactly how I felt watching this... Like, holy shit, I remember being in high school listening to Beastie Boys still while everyone else had moved on to stuff like RadioHead and Backstreet Boys. Watching MTV where they had really surreal animation in some of their videos and I had no way of actually following up on it because of lack of decent internet. I remember seeing Aladdin in theaters and not really caring about animation at the time. The stacks of VHS tapes we had with gross, bent edges around the covers and how the plastic got ripped over time from my little sister. Our TMNT video tape eventually got messed up. Fucking places like Kim's Video. I barely watched Beavis and Butthead or South Park at home because we lived in a small house and my parents didn't want me watching that in case my little sister walked in (But Simpsons was totally allowed as a family show). I remember my teacher quoting Beavis and Butthead now and then, he loved it. Eventually I got this little TV with a built in VCR and got to watch and record all the shit I want. The VCR fucked up and ruined a lot of good tapes.

By the time I got my own place I was able to catch most of South Park when it aired new and I remember seeing more than half of this shit in the video when it first came around. And I remember ImaginationLand being fucking awesome because me and my friend hadn't really seen South Park take it to that "serious trilogy" level like that before. I stopped watching around season 14, got burnt out on SP. Only recently came back.

God I just got so many flashbacks of watching TV in the 90's, back when "it's controversial" actually meant something instead of being like, expected in adult shows. When it was hard to try and watch an adult show on TV because it was so easy for your parents to find out.

Also pic related shit fucking piled up in my bathroom. We had like, most Disney characters. We STILL have a lot of them emptied out in storage.

>The movie is 17 years old

And it's still a solid animated music in its own right

Right? Matt and trey can whip out some seriously catchy tunes.

>trolled
They shouldn't be allowed to use that word.

They were trolling before trolling meant what it means now

I think it'll be okay, user. Nobody is taking your secret internet slang.

youtube.com/watch?v=96Y8f13WBAE

are we at the point where there have been more seasons without Chef than with him? I think that's the point where this shit is going to be overwhelming for me

Chef died in the first episode of season 10, so he's been gone just as long as he was here.

fuck

Feels weird to have been here since the beginning.
When South Park finally ends a part of me will die inside.

>so he's been gone just as long as he was here.
That's fucking terrifying

>The Imaginationland Trilogy was 8 years ago

How many graves in the cemetery do you think are Kenny's? Does his old body vanish along with the memories? What about the times he was video-recorded dying, what happens if someone watches those?

I remember being ten when I first got a full taste of South Park. My mother hated it and hated me watching it. When the movie aired on TV uncut in 2003, that was the ultimate secret I kept from my mother. It's funny how I can still remember season 6's episodes still being fresh and new.

I feel the exact same way. It'll be weird to see it end.

Wait has south park really been releasing a season a year for twenty years?

Jeeze that seems like... a lot.

They got a process down. Doesn't always turn out good work, but they deliver a product.

this was a comfy post

Well for a while there they just wanted to end it. Then started doing stupid shit in hopes of being ended.

Then they found their second wind and started caring about it again.

my mother taped the first season for me when it started airing. We had different mums. She also bought the movie for me.

>Kenny is immortal
>Cartman had electric powers (also can summon the Cthulhu)
>Stan was possessed by Satan

The new game is about super-heroes, maybe for promotion they'll give something to Kyle too.

Kyle became the vessel of the Antichrist once.

lol go ask for subscribers in some other thread perhaps you goddamned sad autist

>Butters lead a mexican revolution, became a pimp, successfully picketed in the Freak strike, beat the living shit out of a grown man, and was invited to a meeting of supervillains
>Ike's a royal canadian knight
>Craig is the chosen one of Peru
>Jimmy and Timmy are members of the Bloods AND The Crips
>Token was an apprentice lion and an expert bassist
The only characters I can think of that the kids hang out with who aren't incredibly badass in their own right are Tweek and Clyde.

Tweek did grab a bazooka and threatened to fuck up Lucas and Spielberg, and according to Stick of Truth he has been drinking coffee laced with meth since he was little.
Clyde is a wanker though.

Oh, and Tweek was the only one who knew about the Gnomes.

I don't care about episodes and I don't care about crab people, release more information on the superhero rpg you goddamn bastards!

I hope the boys stop the Crab People's new invasion plan during Fracture But Whole.

Well, if we're including Stick of Truth then Clyde is also a successful and legitimate necromancer who could manipulate the government into giving him someone armed with an active nuclear weapon.

Totally forgot about this.

And according to Fractured But Whole Timmy is capable of telepathy and teleportation.

>succesful and legitimate necromancer
No, he thought the Alien Goo was green sauce from Taco Bell. Also the government guys in South Park are always retarded.
Remember user, just because it's imaginary doesn't mean it isn't real.

That was a story made up by Cartman for a Christmas special.

Kyle did kill Jesus though.

And Tweek can control the weather.
Imaginationland trilogy's whole point was that imagined things are real, it's how the Woodland Critters were able to rape Kurt Russel.

He was still able to control the nazi zombies when, up until that point, they were seemingly incapable of any thoughts besides "kill and eat".

Well he DID have the Stick of Truth.

>I'm 22 fucking years old am still arent a pro writer yet

jesus fucking Christ fucking kill me

Do you have any idea how boring being an a engineer for the government is?

why do you think iw aste all my work hours here.

>Token was an apprentice lion

In Fractured but whole they should use this for making Black Panther references, even if in South Park being a lion means making stupid pranks and fart jokes

>Tweek
>Not a speedster

Wasted.

>maybe for promotion they'll give something to Kyle too.
But he's already a Jew. Shouldn't that be enough?

Why aren't you fixing that portal to Imaginationland yet? We already know the Imagination song.

I have such a sentimental attachment to South Park, I'm not sure how well I'll take it when it does come to an end.

He become ominscent too at one point.

>president garrison is going to happen

What a weird 4 years that's going to be.

Is south park studios still up?
I might rewatch an ep or two.

>didn't have cable as a kid
>my mom let me rent those South Park VHS tapes that had a couple of episodes on them
>my godfather lent me his copy of the movie to watch

I had such great, unconcerned guardians as a child.

>Forgetting that time Kyle became everything and nothing

They went for a different joke, they made Jimmy a speedster, while Tweek is in a duo with Craig as Wonder Tweek and Super Craig with similar outfits

strawpoll.me/11117405

That was the animal christ, the king of beasts. The antichrist is Damien, who still attends their school. Plus it was just Cartman's friendfiction, so it was one of many antichrists spawned in Imaginationland. Also, Stan has since served as the vessel for regular Satan as well, and Cartman has potential access to the powerset of Aidan Gillen's character in Quantum Break.

Jimmy also beat up a grown man, and came out on top in a high speed chase involving gun play.

>Damien

I wonder what his reaction would be knowing that his father used someone else to beat the canadian devil.

Also, since when Cartman can foresee the future?

Huh, I am turning 20 this October.

Cartman isn't Psychic, every adult just thinks he is. Kyle was the one who showed to have psychic abilities.

Hey me too

>alt-right episode
>Sup Forums finally makes it into South Park

I hope it persists in the show for a full 4 seasons, provided the show continues that long.

Considering that South Park still manages to make decent jokes once in a while, it'll be fine.

Fractured Butt Whole will only ensure its longevity.

I hope the game's good though, even with everything we've seen I'm still a bit worried that there might be something that'll ruin it.

Not prophecy, but timey whimey bullshit. He's a mastermind whose future self has access to a time machine, just like Paul Serene. He's one of a few characters who could personally end the world as a quest arc.
Lying is also a super power.

The game will certainly be good. The show has become shit, though. They should release a SP movie or game every year instead of continuing the show. That's about how much they have creative juice they have left.

Can't wait for more PC principle shenanigans.

South Park was the second cartoon my parents ever let me stay up and watch, since it aired at 10pm.

The first was Ren and Stimpy which aired at like 9pm. Good times, good times.

Will Butters grandmother be showing up in the game?

Cock Magic was best episode in years.

Stuff like this is why I hope they let them make DLC for this game, or at least a level editor. I'd love to see more comic book style tie-ins continue to be released for the game. There are so many possibilities and callbacks to be explored.

They do have DLC planned, at the very least a Season Pass.

Butters could kill the world by dressing up as Margarine, putting on his tap shoes, and entering the carnival's house of mirrors to summon Micheal Jackson into his body.

And only the Goths can act in time to contain him. Using reserve member Stan as a vessel, they summon an elder thing into a pentagram circling the town that separates them from regular time. It is up to 10 year old Jesus to stop this disaster from happening by travelling between 3 different days 1 week apart. He is opposed in this by The Coon, who's future self remembers parlaying the rights to his story as the savior in this escapade into the seed capital for his time travel company. He is aided by Future Satan, who is tired of there being so many Jews in Hell after Cartman's rise to power.

I wonder what his reaction would be knowing that his father used to be gay lovers with Saddam Hussein

Back when God was homophobic, Satan used be all about the gay stuff just to piss him off. Since finding peace in Buddhism however, all that really works is encouraging materialism.

>whose future self has access to a time machine
Well, he did until he tried to tell Cartman that he was so proud of himself.
Now he's just a dumbass mechanic who may or may not be literally stuck in the past.

>Implying Saddam isnt Damien's father.

No wonder he didn't leave that movie theater for 15 years.

Being stuck in the past, he is able to change his future, and immediately see the effects on himself while retaining memory of the changes, unlike with Atheist time travel. You could argue he just hit himself in the head to remove the memory of that incident and restore his personal status quo, because he is completely and totally selfish.

The show is getting better with each season

The last season was a step backwards. Too much internet satire. Experienced as they are, they will never comically portray the internet better than it does itself.

Internet satire was season 18's finale, which totally sucked, but season 19 was pretty good.

Ads and PC Principal are both internet satire. Also, shipping.

I must have a Sup Forums episode. I want to get roasted by Matt and Trey.

So who's thinking they will be a Fractured But Whole trilogy to promote the game?

>Garrison is voted President
>never fully filled out his quitting papers, so he's still their teacher, and quitting his job would be ratings suicide, so he has to balance...
>RECORD SCRATCH
>BEING THE PRESIDENT AND A TEACHER AT THE SAME TIME?!
>DURP-A-DURR ROB SCHNEIDER DERP-A-DERP DURR