What's with this board and the alt right in general having this sick fetishisation of religion and spirituality...

What's with this board and the alt right in general having this sick fetishisation of religion and spirituality? You fucking retards treat religions like sports teams, bandwagonning whichever one gives you more social gravitas. You do realise that religions are sets of beliefs, correct? You do realise that you can not pick and choose beliefs, as in doxastic voluntarism, correct? Often, oblivious 14 year olds get on here after they decide being an atheist isn't cool anymore, then they ask, "Which sect of Christianity should I be?" Buddy, it's not like picking what kind of donut you want from Dunkin' Donuts! You know nothing about Christianity or even its countless sects. Maybe if you're interested in converting to a religion, you should start by reading its religious text and using objective reasoning to determine whether or not you think it's true. That seems like a more sensible route than asking what a bunch of moronic NEET faggots on a Korean drop-shipping board think.

Then there's Norse Paganists, who often look like pic related. I've never met a pagan, wiccan, whatever who isn't either 50 pounds overweight, schizophrenic, socially awkward or any combination of the former. Why anyone would willingly choose to associate themselves with such lowlife morons is beyond me. Maybe if you want more pomp and circumstance, you should embrace the more secular aspects of your cultural heritage.

The question which religion is the true one is arguably the most important one in life. But yeah all these orthfags converting because someone posted a russian biker are pathetic. A lot of us take religion very seriously though

>? You do realise that you can not pick and choose beliefs, as in doxastic voluntarism, correct?

That's where you're wrong, child. Beliefs are chosen. You don't understand religion if you think otherwise.

Can you choose to believe George Washington is still alive? Congratulations, you're insane.

Cut the "child" crap too, you fucking autist.

All Human religions are illogical, they do not make sense, the true one, if there is one, can not be here.

depends what you mean by george washington.

You're thinking in 1 dimension, but it's a 2 dimensioinal game.

So are you only pretending to be retarded or what?

Dude you might want some new antipsychotics, those ones aren't working.

>The question which religion is the true one is arguably the most important one in life
Nah. The most important is why people keep posting the dankest meme* in the XXI century.

*It's religion, dummy.

To deny oneself religion is to deny one of the only things that separates us from animals

Because all the Jewkike religions are a fake psyop designed by gutter rat bankerjews.

hey op is it that time in protocols of zion, already?

>reading its religious text and using objective reasoning to determine whether or not you think it's true

We do that. The method you're talking about is confirmation bias, and we use numerology to designate texts as holy.

P R A I S E K E K

fuck kikes and their kike religions

The guy on the picture is wearing a costume, not a Nordic pagan.
>Pic related
An actual Nordic pagan

It's ok kiddies. Run along now

>Another one
I am not a nordic pagan btw

Nordic Pagans in Iceland

Behold, an ascended Dark Mage, /x/'s finest specimen. Truly a master of the Chaos Arts.

upsetti that your faith is a joke and you king is a jewcuck?

No, I don't think so. Generally, as long as you choose a religion and act morality and ethically, the idea of which religion is right is mostly irrelevant.

A criminal loser who makes shitty music.

Low-rate YouTuber and narcissistic bodybuilder.

Old nerds.

>choose a religion