UH OH

Looks really problematic to be honest guys

>youtube.com/watch?v=v_I4zqC7GN8

stop spreading clickbait cancer, you rancid swine.

Mostly it just looks like another uninspired remake.

Gotta hand it to them, this is some seriously good advertising.

Gq has been pozzed as FUCK since the election cycle. They were always gay but christ in heaven

>Gotta hand it to them, this is some seriously good advertising.
This. Never heard of this movie until now and reading that makes me wanna see it

God fucking damn... Why did I not go into journalism?

WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY THE MOST IS THAT BRUCE DOESN'T BOTHER WEARING A WIG!

I DON'T LIKE SEEING HIM BALD

I do agree that the trailer made the movie look more fun than dark. Why the fuck would they play Back In Black like it's a cool action movie? That's not what this is supposed to be.

Why do they keep bringing up that he's white?

to be fair modern vigilante fiction is pretty retarded because it's just repeating tropes from the 70s and 80s where crime really was so bad in inner cities you could just walk through the streets and find armed gangs on the street looking to assault random people but if you put that in the modern context it makes the protagonist seem like the aggressor because you need to go out of your way to find criminal gangs

this, it's like they keep forgetting who actually got elected president

>the warriors
>a film that grappled with urban crime in interesting , thoughtful ways that made deathwish seem cheap

how much crack did this guy smoke before he wrote this article

They set it in Chicago for a reason, user.

Have you been to the more dangerous parts of America?

I hope he shoots a pavement ape and people get outraged.

It doesn't exactly help it's promoted with a trailer that makes vigilante justice look like a cool action movie. It's entirely tone deaf. But I guess that's what they're going for, since it's by Eli Roth, for that shock factor.

>entirely tone deaf

Chiggered

>Chicago """"civilians""""

>meanwhile on google street view

The most offensive thing about this movie is that they're trying to sell it as a "return of fun Bruce Wills" when it's obvious from the trailer it's still the same narcoleptic Willis we've had for the last 20 years.

>directed by Eli Roth

probably just 4 years in some shit marxist indoctrination camp

Not alt right or all fiction ...

Why should anyone care about the opinions of a self-flogging male?
If you don't even respect yourself, why should others respect anything you say or do, or your very own existence?
The notion that people with an attitude of self-admonishment and self-guilt should ever expect their opinions to face agreement sounds like a paradox to me.

Besides, this retard doesn't even notice that he is the main intended target of this movie as the movie was obviously made at the perfect time period to ride the wave of free marketing that political activists will give it.
The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

If you see something wrong with these pictures you're racist, no ifs no buts

We really are in brave new world
> film about a vigilante cleaning up chiago of the feral pack of nigger dealing drugs
> it's a dangerous film

>movie about a black guy killing a defensless bleeding women
>Portray white as skimming jew secretly jealous of black
>The black guy dindu nuthing it's the cop fault he shot an unarmed white girl (see alternative ending)
Critics : what a masterpiece, this is the film that we need !
A total inversion of values
True means fake and fake me true
Good is bad and bad is good

This movie looks like a huge piece of shit, lets be real here. All this "alt-right" shit reeks of marketing.

You use "if". What now?

All I see here is a doctor, an astronaut and a neuroscientist.

Oh no not the r-word!

You people larp harder than Sup Forums.

>GQ
>Gentlemen's Quarterly
>writes Salon-tier trash
>has a women's section

I bet their financials are great

We already got a DW remake with Michael Caine a few years ago (Harry Brown). It was good.

Besides, I don't think Bruce Willis is the right guy for this. Once the cops get his description (bald old man who looks like he bit into a lemon while smilling) he would be easy to find.

Probably because it's just Sup Forums false flagging.

Kinda reminds me of The Brave One which I really liked. I'm digging it.

The left truely wants white men limited to the roles of villians now, and they don't even hide it.

They want whiteness to be associated with being the universal enemy of everything.

We're getting a Death Wish-esque movie coming up with Jackie Chan, too.

Its fucking weird that this movie is trying to both be serious DW action as well as quippy Die Hard-esque fun action, if the trailer is to be believed. I have a feeling the movie just sucks and they're trying to be controversial for coverage.

>If you see something wrong with these pictures you're racist
Yes and?
Only western whites care about being branded racist.
The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck.

But if the cops were doing anything there would be no need for a viligante

No, I've been on here all night and this board is probably the most shit quality I've seen. Did some fag on tumblr start linking people over here or something?

Have you ever been to Philly, or Camden, or Chicago? If you think it's so safe then go ahead and walk through the shitty areas.

You've seen nothing. This board is filled with Sup Forums shitposters, butthurt Sup Forumstards and genuine retards straight from reddit.

>White supremicists and white cops regularly gun down black people

Proof?

They let crime slide but don't let vigilantism happen on their watch. It's bad publicity. It's always about how they appear in the paper/to people. Why do you think so many innocent people get thrown under the bus any time a big media case comes up?

You can throw shit at the posters all you want; doesn't change the fact that the media's lynching movies with white male leads as "racist" that can only be "fixed" by limiting white males to the role of villian.

When did everyone become the perpetually offended, shaken-by-everything, rock band hating, sensitive old lady?

What the hell

The JC one looks really good though. It's going to be great seeing jackie as a serious character in a tonaly dark movie for once. Or maybe he already did something like that before and I just don't know about it.

Oh I agree, but it would be awful if they had it swap between tonally dark and I DON WAN NO TROUBLE fighting guys in a ladder factory while Back in Black plays.

AHA!

It started as a way to score points with girls but some people really got into it

what movie are you talking about?

Because all white people are evil.

Facts are the left's ultimate enemy.

Thaty's why they ignore the Chicago crime problem and the crime illegals bring; they can't blame it on white people.

And sdly they inject their white-hating prejudice into movies and TV. Then people get mad when Sup Forumstards flood Sup Forums with counter-points to this shit.

>Chicago civilians
Those exist?

i'm gonna see this alt-right kino 10 times to help send the message to hollywood that appealing to the blacked audience is not helping their box office.

I guess that's why that article just says the violence in Chicago is 'heavily politicized" rather then saying its because of blacks.

They're right we need to just let rabid niggers run wild. It's wrong to stop someone from doing what they were made to do.

new police story has jackie as a washed up drunk after his team gets killed

He is no friend of our's. Protecting nig from each other, and not doing anything about the real issue, which is nig production.

t. Alt-right

Get out.

>set remake of Death Wish in Chicago
>not Detroit
>not Los Angeles

Inner city Chicago is a nigger infested shithole.

Thanks. I know what I'm watching tonight.

Please tell me why you spreading their bullshit?

same
not 10 times but i will see at theater

Can't say Roth is Sup Forums but man he does seem to genuinely despise the "socially conscious college activist" type more than most people working in Hollywood

This was FUCK LIBERALS: The Movie, every character was the most excruciating self-righteous leftie stereotype and then they all got raped and eaten by their beloved natives

Compared to Detroit and LA?

Yeah, just like the article in the first post, right?

congratz OP, you found a retard on the internet, kill yourself

a russian stooge who's about to be impeached?

>conflating fiction with reality

If you go to the mattresses for this remake no one asked for or wanted you have problems greater than being "the alt-right".

AYO HOL UP GOOGLE

One dude is pointing a firearm in an unsafe manner.

Both of those things are untrue. Are you going to make it through these 8 years without blowing your brains out?

>a russian stooge
Just like Kennedy?

Some areas of Chiraq are as bad as anywhere.

Detroit has died down some as it's just desolate.

Baltimore is the worst overall, though.

Ehhhh

That's what Eli Roth is making anyway

ITT

How so? He has it pointed downward, and what kind like correct form (can't see if finger is on the trigger). He's obviously defending the property he has been diligently paying the mortgage on.

Leaked Trump e-mail from 1972:

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study business at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American business and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>Cleaning up crime in Chicago
>Every single one of them isn't black

>thread is literally about left wing pussies crying that Eli Roth made a movie
How does this even apply

Bruce Willis is no Charles Bronson.

This

The marketing for The film really played up that aspect but I don't think it was on his mind quite as much when he was making it.

The only thing I'm really interested in seeing this remake for is to see if he goes fully with the "fuck libshits" mindset

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER AHAHAH
IMPEACH

Wow you sure showed them

Compared to LA? Yes. Also nobody lives in Detroit

GQ is run by a gay SJW maniac. They are complete shit now.

Everytime I hear about a corporate media outlet with shrinking circulation, that's cutting staff, reducing output, selling off divisions, and going out of business I feel like throwing a party.

I can't wait till every last one of these fuckers dies out.

Fuck though

These people have gotta be aware of their losses

Do they just have a board meeting where they go "The problem is that we don't hate white men enough, we really gotta double down on it this quarter to make this publication profitable again. Maybe bring in Lena Dunham for a guest article calling for universal mandatory castration of anyone lighter than Lenny Kravitz."

>hurr durr russian stooge

then why has Donald Trump been around all our lives as a personality and a total capitolist even while the USSR still existed?>

he idolizes Reagan ffs

was Reagan a russian stooge too?

the KGB actually orchestrated their own collapse?

Rent free

Social medias were a mistake

Whos adam west and why cant he write english properly?

This is getting ridiculous. I was watching Ballers (fuck you,it's fun) and I went to AV club to read a review of an episode after I watched it (yes,I go to AV club sometimes).

>two black guys are talking about their lifestyle (rags to riches) and one asks the other if they can believe their fortune
>the other one says that he didn't believe he would live to the age of 19

The reviewer liked that sentence and this is his analysis

>The more interesting moments in “Move The Chains” are smaller ones. There’s Reggie mentioning to Vernon that he didn’t think they’d live past 19 years old, suggesting a tumultuous past that certainly resonates considering the numerous racist attacks in the United States in the last few months.

Because the biggest problems in the hood is that white supremacists go there and kill black people for amusement.