Jesus fucking christ, why the fuck do people shill this little fucking faggot so much...

Jesus fucking christ, why the fuck do people shill this little fucking faggot so much? Like were they expecting children not to die over there? Why is he so special that they have to call it a fucking disgrace for our civilization, what do we have to do with sandniggers fighting against each other because of USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cfBmRW3isc
usuncut.com/world/us-airstrikes-syria-civilians/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/the-nightmare-has-become-a-reality-residents-of-besieged-aleppo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good question. Why are you shilling it?
If you don't like it, stop posting it, famalamadingdong.

its just propaganda m8

That other kid meme got stale so they gave us a fresh one.

wtf i love Bild now

It was only a small picture on the second page there.

omg a poor baby-refutschie is crying burn the reichstag!

with all these recent muslim terrorist attacks i was rethinking this whole indiscriminately letting hundreds of thousands if not millions of them into my country thing, but now that i've seen a new picture of an injured/dead child...

What's wrong OP? You're too afraid to see what happens in real world? Better go back to your anime fantasies.

FUCK HAVING LAW AND ORDER AND SHEEEIIIT

It's meant to remind you of the horrors of war. So maybe you would for once feel grateful about your shitty life when you live in one of the best places in the world. Something you Europeans are unable to do(there was recently a research that says from now on Finns are not European, so I will treat you as different people).

Because it is a good picture that stirs and emotional response

The question isn't why print the picture (to sell newspapers).

The question is why people will change their immigration views because of a boo hoo sad photo.

It's irrational

being alive over being dead seems like a pretty good choice to be desu

oy vey remember the 6 million refugees

open your border!

>The question is why people will change their immigration views because of a boo hoo sad photo.
Why do you feel so attacked? Do you think it was for that purpose? Not to show what's going on? Don't you people hate media censorship?

youtube.com/watch?v=7cfBmRW3isc
This is reality, sorry if it offends you. Better go watch anime or something.

I'm not offended? How did you get that?

I'm saying its a good picture and it's emotional but people will use it to push for more refugees or some shot instead of rightly getting angry at Obama and Hillary for perpetuating this war to proxy Russia

YOU SEE
WHEN MUSLIMS KILL MUSLIM CHILDREN IT'S A TRAGEDY
BUT
WHEN MUSLIMS KILL NON-MUSLIM CHILDREN
WE MUST BE TOLERANT
#notallmuslims #openheartsopenborders

Well you're lucky they say in every news article about this that there is no way out of Aleppo so you don't have to feel threatened.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS PICTURE????

>muh white genocide

What the fuck are you talking about mongol?

No refugees are coming here anyway

He's obviously just here to shitpost like you see in this post which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread and is only here to fish for replies.

Wow this picture is so powerful. I really feel like saying fuck having laws and borders and shit now.

I've been living under a rock for the last two weeks, who the fuck is this kid?

>The question is why people will change their immigration views because of a boo hoo sad photo.
Women are 50% of the electorate.

Fuck off retard

>kid looks 3-4, maybe just maybe 5 years old max
>2016-5= 2011

The retarded mother became pregnant in the middle of a FUCKING CIVIL WAR. They literally don't give a fuck. Same with syrians here, deep in poverty most begging on streets yet almost all of them have 2-3 kids with them. Why the fuck some groups breed like rabbits no matter what. Is it a survival strategy? Pop off 5-10 kids so few of them survive?

Didn't germany sign the geneva convention?

Wow it's almost like the people in charge of a society will fool the ones they rule over or something

>turkey
you're one to talk, mehmed

More or less.

Look at the black community in America

Destitute poverty, third world condition kids are 100x more likely to die of illness and violence

Still pop out kids by the bus load

They even have huge amounts of incest their group MUST REPRODUCE

It's like engrained

Meanwhile whites don't have kids during tough times (see the baby boom). They only have kids when provisions are right

Pregnancy is 9 months
Civil war starts March 2011

>kebab education

The sad thing is that it's so simple to manipulate public opinion with just a single picture. The borders WILL be open to refugees now - I'm pretty sure about it.

Underrated post. Turkroach has it correct. I lived in Istanbul for a while. Syrians everywhere, begging. Annoying.

It's the new 'poor pathetic foreign child' like, the drowned kid on the beach his heart-wrenching image is used to convince people to want to take in refugees

>manipulate
It was Russian carpet bombs

Doesn't matter since we're luckily surrounded by countries that don't give a shit about a single fucking child.

I know I know, but don't act like as If I had some say in the mess in syria that turkey created I feel like an american during dubya era,
5 max but unlikely, child looks mostly 3-4 so I guess she was not pregnant when armed conflict started
Must be a survival mechanism then, surely.
Mostly barely, barely get by yet they still pop off kids. I feel sad both for the kids and for the new ethnic minority conflict that the kids will create in next 15-20 years

>bomb snot love

>Open the borders to refugees
>4,500 children dead in Syria
>Only military age males pour through gates, leave children to die

He is 5 years old.

100% chance that it's fake.

Don't believe the Jews and their lies.

I have to say that you have my sympathy. Turkey will not become a better place in the coming decade. All because of that Erdoniggör.

It was the war in general: brutal Assad's regime, radical Islamists, """moderate""" opposition, information war, Saudi Arabia's refusement to take refugees. And yes, Russian strikes could've probably played it's role, but it's not a definitive factor, obviously. You should watch less media.

Yeah the war in Syria is just Jewish tricks, nothing to see here.
usuncut.com/world/us-airstrikes-syria-civilians/

THIS HOLY FUCK THIS

nice tits

That's right. It is also 2016.

Come on. This shouldn't be up for debate

You fags are so stupid, it has nothing to do with the EU or open borders and everything to do with attacking the morality of Russian/SAA airstrikes because the West is trying to discredit Russia/Syria as much as possible.

Stop shoe-horning your pet political issues into everything, you ignorant scum.

Propaganda Everywhere!

It doesn't matter whether Saudi Arabia takes refugees or not because you can't get out of that area

What shouldn't?

it's almost like there's a global conspiracy of wealthy people who own media companies and who want to profit from cheap labor

Anime watching basement dwellers must think everything is about them and make up problems like "white genocide"

literally this

that kid wouldn't have been harmed had the Germany open the border and picked those refugees up from Syria

French authorities asked people not to spread it because reasons, same was with Bataclan's torture victims. Also not long ago some media companies decided to stop publishing terrorist names or pictures because reasons.

>muslim supremacists get stronger every day
>"looks like is da joos again guise"

COLLECTIVE GUILT

G
U
I
L
T
Y

Yep, he's the new kid on the beach.

The red pill is that people are suffering terribly around the world all the time, even children. We all live in our lives though and ignore it.

So when liberals see something like this that shoves the horrible state of this world in their face, they give in and become activists and talk about it like fucking crazy, they show everyone.

Of course that's where it ends. They won't actually do something, they won't change their lives or make a lasting impact to prevent further trouble in this world.

They just take the high road out of guilt, without actually traveling down it because they won't admit how hard it is to actually change shit. Like, how the fuck are you going to fix the situation in Syria? It's a clusterfuck.

What we are seeing is the equivalent to something being reminded that there is horror in this world, they vow to stop it, back their bags, only to never get into the fucking car.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/the-nightmare-has-become-a-reality-residents-of-besieged-aleppo/
In every media they clearly say you can't get out of Aleppo, yet you make it another muh borders propaganda problem. There will be no refugees coming out of Aleppo because when they can get out this civil war will be over.

>Savages are being savage
I've got a solution
>Let's invite baby savages to our country

Except there is nothing the people can do about Russian and Syrian air strikes, however they have a lot to say about whether or not we take in refugees.

Now if only Aleppo was the only city in Middle East.

>There will be no refugees coming out of Aleppo because when they can get out this civil war will be over.
>this civil war will be over.
Wew.

My sides have hit the event horizon

>hey look at those poor victims of war that the US started in the Middle East
>we should totally fund their lives here in Europe

Fuck off, send them to America.

What does western civ has to do with sandnogs chimping out?

I know alot of western countries are guilty of providing weapons to so called "freedom fighters" to fuck over Assad but it's still sandnogs doing it

Propaganda my man. People were starting to actually resist the foreign invasion, so they needed a good piece of emotional manipulation to play off of whites natural sympathy.

Or maybe it's just a message to both Putinshills and Americans
Back when Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan it was easier to hide this kind of thing, not anymore

It's not the rebels bombing civilians.

The difference between rebels and government forces is that government is not deliberately trying to hit civilians, but often you see rebels chasing them with cars or executing them and bringing the war into the cities where they live.

Good, wouldnt want salafists to have air superiority.

Russians bomb civilians to cause MORE refugees flowing to West to destabilize us.

Yep this 100 percent.
You should have heard the people crying on the radio 2 talk show today. Sickens me how they buy into this bullshit, but that's what we're up against.
BBC Radio 2, Jeremy Vine show, it'll be on catch up if you're interested in the propaganda.

They show this but won't show the adults holding up half burnt children with their legs blown off we see here from time to time.

They are crying now? As if they didn't notice there were children in these conflicts before.

If you weren't such pussies and didn't take them all in it wouldn't matter.

Whitey's bitches easy as FUCK to manipulate. They see this they vote for more refugees, vote to give more of whitey's shit to Muslims.

Piss on you whitey. You deserve this shit. Who the fuck let bitches vote? Now you pay the toll til you dead and gone.

They want brown niggers to replace whites in our minds as the most important
Basically they are trying to enslave us in our minds
>never criticize niggers
>niggers lives are more important
>niggers deserve political domination and wealth

because drama and little kids suffering sells.

well i remember when those so called freedom fighters where fighting assad muzzies over here where always guilt tripping western people that we let assad kill them and that the west wasn't doing anything to help

well now IS is killing also a shitload of people and theres action against them suddenly they're all crying.

As shitty and bad as this is, this happens in every war, 57000 french civilians died during D-day for example

Only ones destabilizing us are we ourselves and our incompetent border control.

You fuck off, fake Australian numb nuts

>when there is no valid statistics...
they grab one story, blow it out of proportion
and often hide the real problem.

This kid will grow up to be the next bin laden.

>propaganda, not a be thankfull message

the place may have been best in the world, now its a large refugee camp.

>using the N word outside of Sup Forums
Reported, enjoy your ban

>what Is dead may never die...kek

i laughed way too hard at this

>and liberal iddiots let hem in
and let them start raping

only ~20% were even Syrian!!!

Just research the owners, share holders, editors and journalists.

Same sort of people who censored the little girl under the blanket who was run over in Nice.

They want your end like the chinese wanted tibetans wiped

You know this kid is being exploited for clicks when you can recognize him from the catalog thumbnail.

>completely uninjured child gets a little dirty from nearby bombing
>becomes the face of...something?

It's all bullshit.

>[allahu akbar'ing intensifies]
seriously this site has made me racist. When I watch that video the only thing that outrages me is the
>allah, allah!
>allahu akbar

They should post pictures of the mangled bodies of the kids run over by the truck in Nice.

(((They))) chose not to release the images though.

>Deutsche "Nachrichten"

And a desperate one at it.
You what's cool ? Survival instinct.
You know what people stop giving a shit about when their personal safety is at risk ? Others.
They can publish all the dead kids they want, but if people feel like someone might blow up in their face or a dear's one then they'll want the refugees to fuck off back to their country.

>places with the highest percentage of Muslims have the most terrorist attacks

Nothing to do with Islam