Love Live SIF
Bang Dream

Thanks I guess.

Flag
None they all fucking suck

Fire Emblem heroes ans Potion maker!

Germany
Poop Simulator 2

Isn't FEH boring as hell? I liked the 3ds versions and finished them but the mobile one is zZzzZz.

fgo

Clapistan
no, mobile games are trash

Yeah, I don't play it much nowadays bit I don't feel like deleting it

FGO, both jp and na versions. FE Heroes and idolmaster Theater Days sometimes.

Fire Emblem Heroes
I’d enjoy the general more if tripfags and pissfags could leave

Why play both na and jp though?

Why not? I started jp version on Christmas 2015 and na version day one on launch. I can play both just fine and its nice to focus on different servants.

kurwaland
none, haven't heard of any actually good ones
all of weeb mobile games' valuable "content" can be found on pixiv without bothering with the non-existant gameplay

>playing mobile games

KYS

Flag
I used to be in top 100 in a mobile game called "Tower of Saviors" but then I had highschool exams and then became bored and never came back.

I still miss its amazing art though.

STONE ME HARDER, DADDY

Sometimes I do dungeon runs or tavern brawls on hearthstone. I don't play standard because Im not going to give them money

Clash Royale.

I only play superior Finnish (now Chinese) mobile games.

I play the news.

same

You do not play enough games. Or you don't know how to make bots.

flag
Solitaire, mainly spider and vegas

Maplestory Mobile

Australia
Derestage

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2548555_2
>ban evading
>proxy posting
>spamming
>being psychotic

You are not "tirggering" anyone, you are not summoning anyone. You are just a shitposter who's being told off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
>Delusions are firmly held false beliefs that are not supported by evidence, or held despite contradictory evidence
>Other delusions include delusions of reference (beliefs that a particular stimulus has a special meaning that is directed at the holder of belief), grandiose delusions (delusions that a person has a special power or importance)
LITERALLY fucking you.
You honest to god have to deluded yourself into thinking you have some kind of special power to "summon" and "trigger" people.

Emulators

>ban evading
>proxy posting
>spamming
>being psychotic

You are not "tirggering" anyone, you are not summoning anyone. You are just a shitposter who's being told off.

>Delusions are firmly held false beliefs that are not supported by evidence, or held despite contradictory evidence
>Other delusions include delusions of reference (beliefs that a particular stimulus has a special meaning that is directed at the holder of belief), grandiose delusions (delusions that a person has a special power or importance)
LITERALLY fucking you.
You honest to god have to deluded yourself into thinking you have some kind of special power to "summon" and "trigger" people.

alright there, borat?

Perfectly fine, !Akemi.
You are the one who needs medical help.

I'm not who you think I am

Yes, you are.

yeah nah, I'm going to bed, night

>trying to use your word as proof of something
Thanks for just making it even more obvious who you are.

I do not play mobile games.

Proxy retard.

Just ignore and report.

Ireland
One Piece Treasure Cruise

It's funny, because you're posting with a proxy right now to try and make it look like you're more than one person.

>ban evading
>proxy posting
>spamming
>being psychotic

LITERALLY fucking you.