wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_key_staff_and_advisors,_2016
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/paul-manafort-resigns-trump-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=3mKzYPt0Bu4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

What is TrumpOP's name?

Best way to piss this person off? I'm bored.

watched the documentary Weiner last night. in it you get to see huma actually speak. i cared less about seeing the whole weiner scandal unfold and more about who huma is as a person. like what motivates her. like what she stands for.

what i got was nothing. huma seems totally empty inside. i watched her stand beside her husband on the phone as he tried to spin the SECOND revelation of his dick pic escapades and she was emotionless. more concerned that weiner would lose the mayoral election than her husband being engaged in this online fantasy world with countless women. they have a kid together, so that's proof that they fucked at least once but i've got a feeling that she only fucks out of necessity to produce offspring to appear more human. and that's exactly what huma is, one letter shy of human.

that crossdressing faggot needs to stop attentionwhoring

show the idiot this

Not all politicians murder

>so let's just leave those big banks alone goyim!

Tell the truth.

HOLY SHIT dump just got BTFO by based Evan!!!!!!!!1!!

Park Nima

There will never be enough racial polarization for Democrats.

Who?

I'm surprised this faggot is still speaking. He even got shilled less than French did

His portrait makes him look like a Daily Show correspondent.

How was our guy Joe today?

Who?

just call her an ugly emo slut and tell her to cut herself

no point arguing

Nobody cares about Shlomo McShekelbergstein

He was trending. #morningjoe. It was nothing but hate for him saying nice things about Trump's speech. Literally 18.5k tweets of hate.

>Unworthy while he's in Louisiana, doing the job the president literally won't do.

Lmfao even manafort is gone now. How are you gonna spin this one, trumpkins?

Lads I need your help with this

I live in Texas, and I want trump to come to the At&t stadium

It fits 100,000 people. I want your help in getting trump to rally here.

@ him and his campaign people telling him too.

Can you imagine the headlines? 100,000 trump rally?

This can't be real.

Who's that?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

Hnnnhghhh....

..Sup Forums... I ... I ... can't ... breathe....

T-the grip is tightening... *gasp*

Is.. is this it?

>the presidency is a serious job
Did I accidentally slip into the universe where Dubya and Slick Willy never happened?

Going to get blocked. :'(

Does Trump realize the reasoning he is losing mainly is because he keeps talking off the cuff not Manafort. I doubt Bannon will stop Trump.

Triples confirm

Get on it bois

Don't forget Obama.

Doing God's work, user.

Kek wills it!

he's given 2-3 teleprompter speeches since the transition and dialed it back on the twitters

>Trump rally the size of WrestleMania

I live in SA and this would be amazing. Sadly,

> Texas
> Guaranteed win

hold me bros ;_;

Let's do it, boys.

Goodbye Manafort

Why did Manafort quit now, pol? Why this week?
Manafort quitting now will dominate the news cycle for the weekend instead of the great speeches Trump gave... Instead, it will be "DRUMPF CAMPAIGN IN SHAMBLES" or, as CNN said, "TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER QUITS"

What spin? It was time for him to go.

tell her hillary's support of the tpp and opposition to the $15 minimum wage and support of wallstreet puts her at odds with the working class. post the results.

>ywn make love to TrumpOP and inhale her scent from her scalp during post cuddling

I would road trip to Texas from Ohio for that.

Please Kek, let this man's dream come true.

She's an ugly slag. Who cares?

OY VEY

KEK WILLS IT

please @ any campaign officials with this idea

ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_key_staff_and_advisors,_2016

So what is your take on Manafort leaving the campaign?

In case you missed it, though I doubt you did
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/paul-manafort-resigns-trump-campaign/

Manafort was clearly a good man in the team and got the delegates Donald needed. What I'm assuming is that his methods have outlasted his usefulness or something, like what happened with Corey.

What do you think of that? Am I missing something here? I haven't been following Manafort's doings desu.

What's with all these liberals suddenly getting exposed as liars yet they brush it off as if they are the victims

Fucking jews everytime

Who is the artist that crafted this masterpiece?

Yeah. You're missing all the campaigns he worked on in the past. He's not a general election guy, he's a primary season guy, and his roll was never the face of the campaign but rather the boiler room politics of it all.

>It was time for him to go

Yeah, right after ties with foreign dictators and illegal payments are found.

Nice

I just thought of something. If Trump actually holds a rally in the AT&T stadium, and somehow garners 100k people, would it be the largest indoor political rally in history?

Pic related had 80k in 1939 (Earl's Court w/ Oswald Mosley) and I think had the record.

If it gets filled, the media will dismiss it as
>Texas

If it doesn't get filled, the media will have a field day with
>can't fill a single stadium even in Texas, Trump is finished!

Also, if he keeps his more moderated, telepromptere approach, his speeches get better, but I'm not sure about the appeal. Depends on how many people came to see a high-energy, insult-dishing Trump.

So I don't see much to win here, and even if considering it, we should wait to see how the situation develops within the next 2 weeks.

He left due the whole Ukraine thing. Even if he did nothing wrong, he doesn't want the media to hang up on that and turn it on Trump. Manafort completely made the right decision and will.likely work close in the background.

That's exactly what you said about lewandowski when he got replaced by manafort you idiot. Jesus Christ, you trumpshits really are desperate

saved from tg last night

Manafort wanted him to reign it in. Bannon isn't going to make him do that.

Smart move.

He did his job, time to move on.

Also shows that Trump + team realized that the allegations against him would only hurt the campaign if they kept him around.

Hitler:

>But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

>At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

>I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

>He's not a general election guy, he's a primary season guy
Yeah I thought it was something like that. Every change Trump does in his team has to do with something along those lines. I'm excited for the future.

I've been busy these past few weeks, can anyone give me cliffs on the Manafort situation? What's going on?

This if I'm being frank with you my kin

It's in their nature senpai. Liberals are like Jews. You call them out on the shit they do, they slink back and make themselves the victim.jews created the liberals here so this is unsurprising

Also, the scandal of foreign payments. He's clearly crooked.

Quitting right now seems bad for the campaign and the latest Trump surge, however...

his job is done it is more important for him to be a dark agent now

back to the shadows

The only solace I can take from the election this year is that trump will become known as the biggest loser in election history.

It aint much but it will have to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mKzYPt0Bu4&feature=youtu.be

>mfw shills desperate to paint today as a bad day

Alter UN is a Globalist controlled world, but there is still a resistance in Russia, the deep south, Argentina, and Japan. The UK is wanting to break free, and as the story progresses, they might become Great Britain instead of Airstrip 1. Will update soon.

It has been a great week all around.

Dark Ukrainian money scandal.

We should mention it to insideranon next time he's here.

Manafort got accused of working for the Russians in Ukraine, he might also have been an informant for the US embassy in Ukraine according to Wikileaks. There was also (Russian?) money involved somehow. Don't know what and how much is true, but it's shady and could hurt the campaign.

Now Manafort resigned. People speculate if it was either due to the campaign entering a new phase where he isn't needed anymore or if it's to not drag the campaign down with the accusations against him.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Trump and Pence in Louisiana

When the newest retard bails does trump name Sup Forums campaign manager.

The trump campaign is the guy falling off a skyscraper being heard on every floor "So far so good"

strawpoll.me/11027669/r

If you actually watch MSM, Trump's campaign has been "falling apart" for literally a month straight.

Can you imagine a teleprompter speech (maybe 50/50 between scripted and non scripted) even bigger and better than the last while breaking the record in the stadium with 100k people?

It would be groundbreaking.

It wasn't a scandal. Media just found that one email relating to Trump out of the 20000 others that had dirt on the DNC and tried to deflect the blame.

I bet that's shampoo or something.

flood guy on CNN them out on being racist and divisive.

(((Silverman))) You really surprised?

>Trump and Pence in Louisiana
cool, rsb was off

Because of Manafort the Republican Platform changed to be nicer to Russia.
Russia purchased policy changes in the US, and it wasn't through Crooked Hillary.

Well, with Trump being the only one doing what a president should do, visiting the affected area of a national emergency, while the "real" ""president"" golfs on vacation and Hillary has her weekly time-out to recover from having to climb upon a podium and then talk for 20 minutes, the shills have a very hard time today.

He's worked on every winning republican nominee from Ford to Dole. But he was always in the primaries, it was always some other campaign manager who was in charge of the general election. And look when he was brought on. Essentially after Trump had tied up the voter support, which Corey did great with, but was failing with the political support, which Manafort excels at. Now it's the general campaign and Manafort wasn't cutting it. Trump needs people who swing for the fences with the voters again, that's not Manafort's game.

Sidney Blumenthal and related DNC staff are digging into Manafort's dirt (some real, most not). In addition, Manafort's role was primarily to secure the nomination for Trump and get the GOP's machinery behind Trump. That's done now and Bannon and Conway are there for the GE.

TL;DR his job was done.

Forgot pic.

Russia is cool as fuck. way better than those mudshits anyway