Did you watch Community? I didn't

Did you watch Community? I didn't.

I'm pretty sure I watched its entire run but don't remember anything about it besides the paintball episodes.

The first two seasons. It was *fine*

3 seasons of pretty alright comedy
3 more seasons of Alison Brie

I've literally ran out of semen. Not even joking I didn't even know you could just shoot nothing out of your dick

No. I never liked these kinds of quippy shows for and about smug white collar people being zany around the office, while shot in a pseudo documentary style. Awful.

Same went for the Office, Parks & Rec.

Probably my favorite sitcom, rewatched it a lot. Shame that NBC is so retarded. That dude at Sony who kept the show going was probably the best thing at Sony ever which is why he's not there anymore

her boobs are pretty nice :)

What is the flavor of her jewb jewbs?

you sound great.

you have no idea what the show actually is. is this bait?

I bet you watch trash-tier shows like like Big Bang Theory

I have only seen Remedial Chaos Theory episode.

Too bad for netflix these leaks have made their new serie GLOW useless

What did you think of it? Everybody calls it the best episode, some so far as to say one of the best sitcom episodes ever, but it's almost completely reliant on the rest of the show IMO. You can't just watch Remedial Chaos Theory, laugh, and get out. It needs the development of the previous seasons.

It's like saying Logan is the best X-Men movie, even though it's an R-Rated Turd without 17 years of movies before it.

they're everywhere now friend

>while shot in a pseudo documentary style
There was one episode shot in a pseudo documentary style and it specifically called out shows like that saying how easy they are to write.

>R-Rated Turd
that's what made it so good though

The R rating or the fact that the plot and climax are really really bad?

what did the janny mean by this?

H how'd you post without an image?

Hey new friend, let me walk you through the basics. You know how you can delete your post? Well, you can do the same, except deleting the post you delete the file that was in it!
See you on the board, user, have a good one!

i didnt do that, the janny deleted the image

Janitor is fucking pathethic. Go eat your fucking hotpocket.

Allison Brie's tits is more Sup Forums related than capeshit and RLM

>community college is white collar
lmao, ok

That autism. It's obvious the Janitor deleted the image for some reason.