I personally hate it when people write/type "Spiderman" instead of Spider-Man. Do it right, fuckheads

I personally hate it when people write/type "Spiderman" instead of Spider-Man. Do it right, fuckheads.

Says the man posting "spiderman-screen-02-ps4-eu-14jun16.jpg".

Yeah
It's a meme in the comics too
He corrects people

Any new info about the game since trailer?

Exactly. Even screenshots get it wrong. It's also the only Spider-Man image I had and I didn't want to download one just for some shitty thread

Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman Spiderman

Unfortunately, not much. But Insomniac's confirmed some things over twitter. It will be open world Manhattan and the trailer ran on the current-gen PS4, not the Neo

>States that opinion is personal
>Insults people who don't follow the opinion

Saul Spiderman
Attorney at Law

Opinions=Facts? Sorry, but it's a fact that it's spelt Spider-Man, not Spiderman. People who spell it the wrong way are probably DCfags who are too used to typing Batman and Superman and stuff

X-men not Xmen or X_«¿«}§£§¥Men

Spiderman? Of the Queens Spidermans?

>I didn't want to download one just for some shitty thread

Did you know that you can paste the url of an image file into the "file name" bar when selecting your image and post an image straight from another site without downloading it yourself? Great for getting throwaway images.

SPOODERMAN

Compromise then?

Spi-derman?

I bet people who write Spiderman also say GIF with a soft g rather than a hard/j sound. Just no respect for how things are.

Spiderman
Ironman
Super-Man
Aqua Man

Spiderhyphenman

Caring so much about a hyphen is nitpicky at best.

>Super-Man

Kenan is great.

Nah. Spiderman sounds better.

Spiderman
Powergirl

Best taste

Not OP, but that's news to me and I've been around (casually) since 05. Thanks man

Really? I have only ever heard it said with a soft G, going all the way back to my computer classes in high school. California school system strikes again.

Post your favorite Spiderman alt outfit.

You couldn't even edit the filename so I think you're insincere about this.

Deadpool

Sorry I couldn't hear you due to that Mouse's cock in your mouth.

I love those Bat-man movies.