What are some of the best superhero movies? I really liked this one. The dark,selfish...

What are some of the best superhero movies? I really liked this one. The dark,selfish, and tragic portrayal of superheros in this movie really gave it depth

>I really liked this one. The dark,selfish, and tragic portrayal of superheros in this movie really gave it depth

>The dark,selfish, and tragic portrayal of superheros in this movie really gave it depth
kek

Green Lantern: First Flight

This one because it kept my boner going the longest

Ignore the memelords. You'll enjoy the dark knight returns and under the red hood.

>Ignore the people with taste
Not the wisest course of action.

>Phantasm
>Crisis on two earths
>War
>Red Hood
>First Flight

These are probably my top five

I have no idea why people don't like War, it's literally just a much better version of the comic, which wasn't all that great to begin with

>>War

The comic was complete shit, and the movie isnt any better

Did the comic have that scene with Hal and the parademons?
You know the one.

What's wrong with it? Was it inherently a bad set of issues or were you just to pissed with the changes? I liked it a lot even with all the changes

fucking man children thinking superheroes, hell ANY genre, should just have one set tone. Fuck off you small brained failed abortions.

under the red hood is the best after mask of the phantasm. in terms of animated.

Anything Batman.

No. Hal attacks Darkseid couple of times and gets his arm broken.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

For some reason our resident man children hate this one, but it's the very best animated DC production out there.

Lies and slander.

wut

Sup Forums loves Gods and Monsters.

oh. good!

how ironic

>I prefer Batman 66 to """grimdark""" Batman

The animated version of Flashpoint was just the team trying to outedgy Geoff, and incredibly, they succeeded. But all they found in their victory was defeat. Since it made things stupid. The only thing it had over the original comic was Flash talking with his mother at the end.

What bugged the shit out of me is the fact that Cyborg doesn't have some sort of membrane of further protective cover over his heart. It's just sitting there under his chest plat that Aquaman rips off. That's just really poor design.

Aquagirl was sexy, both when she was a alive and her corpse.

>mfw no more based Mexican supes

>likes this awful shit
>calls someone else manchildren

>the only not-garbage thing about Flashpoint was Azzarello's Thomas Wayne mini
>doesn't even ger adapted
Fuck this shit movie and everything it stands for.
>inb4 buttblasted by The Killing Joke faggots pull the retroactive "Azzarello was never good"
Fuck off.

No aquaman = half as good as it could have been

Being retarded is thinking Gods and Monsters is good, let alone the best thing DC animation can offer.

You don't have to be so in denial about your shit taste, you know.

>still being in denial
Stop sucking Dini's cock and admit he fucked up.

>liking flashpoint
the entire event didn't even go anywhere

>or were you just to pissed with the changes?

The comic was shit on it's own, the movie it's better but is still TERRIBLE. I know this is Sup Forums a board that thinks Civil War is better than Batman Begins so i don't expect people to be anything less that retarded, but Flashpoint as a whole is just a mess.

Better than the johns movies but still pretty bad the shorts were better than the movie

There's people that get hyped over that piece of shit.

>the shorts were better than the movie
Preach. The Superhombre/Brainiac episode got more emotional response out of me than the entire movie.

And I still can't get over how hilariously bad the movie's villain was.