alleged comedian
paid actor

Wow about one video a week about the president

>conservatives before 1/20
"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA"

>conservatives after 1/20
"Wow why are you guys so OBSESSED with the president?"

>Conservatives

You mean liberals. Over half of Trump's staff are registered Dems, and his advisers are slowly culling the conservatives out of every branch as we speak.

How do I search like that user?

Im all for calling out liberal circlejerks but lets be real here, its a republican presidency - what do you expect? just because its Trump the Troll and the age of the internet doesnt make it any different than with someone like Bush. Its just because young people like you have stuck their dumb noses into politics now that youre noticing

wow, it's crazy how he keeps talking about that guy who is in the news all the time for his constant gaffes and stupidity

>A famous comedian known for his political humor covers topical politics in his show

SHOCKING!
H
O
C
K
I
N
G
!

>STOP POINTING OUT WHAT A CONSTANT FUCKUP THIS GUY IS, IT'S NOT LIKE WE WANTED HIM TO BE PRESIDENT OF ANYTHING

>american host of political comedy show often talks about the president of america

wow it's literally nothing

you goto a youtube channel

I'll shit on Trump for 100k+ $$$ per episode too.

He talks about other things.
He just happens to rope Trump into those things because most of the blunders and drama in American politics right now are a result of the presidency.

Tell me what else is happening in America that would be better for coverage than the non-stop barrage of stories coming out of Capitol Hill.

>watching late-night-shit post-craigyfergy
shiggy

sounds like you figured it out, go start your successful comedy career now

When did media outlets and Hollywood celebrities become literal mouthpieces for rogue security agencies? I get that they're owed and paid by the same people I'm just wondering when it happened.

>Stephen spent 8 years making fun of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice etc
>now it's Trump, Conway, Spicer etc
>LOL BUTTBLASTED
sad

>the responses in this thread

holy fucking reddit

I knew underrage redditors would come here in the summer but I never thought it would be this bad

>t. r/Donald reddit user

9/11

>"why do celebrities think they have the right to an opinion? i call liberal hollywood "elitist" but also somehow think they should be my army of dancing monkeys who never says anything that i view as out of line, a totally non-elitist way to think!

Never go obsession mode.
Comedy = Wit + Nonchalance.

As soon as you become overly passionate or start raising your eyebrows and your tone of voice, and adding "Right?! R-Right?!" you start to be forgotten.

Comedy that becomes eternal always maintains it's "I don't give a shit, that's why I'm joking about it" vibe.

Poor Colbert is starting to get the Seinfeld shaky voice.

Sup Forums is literally the biggest reddit crossposter board on this site though
wasn't always like this but now it's just r_thedonald and shit memes
Sup Forums of 10 years ago would've hated trump for the incompetent neocon fuckup that he is

Trump is a goldmine for commercial journalism. People want to know about him and don't get tired of talking about him and that is the dream-ticket for any kind of political reporter. You'd have to be a moron to not see why he'd be reported on so much.

>muh underage
>muh reddit
>muh summer
triple boogeyman combo score!

>make hourly threads about him
>accuse anyone else of being obsessed

baka

Pol wasn't around 10 years ago shit stain

>Comedy = Wit + Nonchalance.
lol is this gonna be the lasting contribution of the UMAD? generation to the rules of comedy?

he means the people on it you pedant

What do you expect when Trump uses Twitter 24/7 and has been caught up in various controversies since he took office? He says outlandish and straight up false things constantly which is what comedians love from politicians. The guy bragged about being able to pardon anyone, even himself which is factually wrong as the President cannot pardon themselves and it's also disturbing cause he's insinuating he sees no problem in breaking the law as President or anyone else under him for that matter. What a great president. Even George W Bush wasn't this bad and that's saying something.

>Sup Forums
>ten years ago
Subtle

>Don't actually care about anything, be a hyper-ironic apathetic cumstain on the tissue of time like me and the rest of my oxygen-thief online buddies

kys

I think the CIA has been it's own private entity since the end of world war 2 after it morphed from the OSS and during the Eisenhower administration specifically.
It's more than that now though it's getting into insurrectionist propaganda territory.

>it's getting into insurrectionist propaganda territory
lol wow, sensationalize harder

/new/ was simply proto-Sup Forums before Sup Forums was created, my point stands
trump hasn't done even a single good thing for the general populace of the US since becoming president

CHOOSING SKILLED AND VALUABLE PEOPLE WHO CAN INTEGRATE INTO OUR COUNTRY IS BIGOTED AND RACIST! THE STATUTE OF LIBERTY CLEARLY STATES THAT ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME INTO THE US MUST BE ALLOWED TO!

/new/ wasn't around in 2007 either.

>allowing useful idiots who want to suck israels cock to waste their lives for coupons and a lifetime of PTSD
>a bad thing

neocons help cure the good goy problem

/new/ posters didn't come to this site until after the board was created and stormfront invaded

Good thread op, libcucks BTFO! BASED magapedes report in!

Not helping legitimate refugees fleeing war-torn countries because they were born somewhere else is bigoted/racist, yes. You think the same would be done for US citizens? You're living in this hilarious world where you think the fact that you emerged from your mother's vagina on this side of a mentally superimposed "border" means you're somehow actually different from others and so more worthy of help?

Still, if we actually go further down this road maybe we'll finally reach the stage where that meaningless privilege is called into question and morons like yourself of no worth finally get the axe in favour of people who could actually help the country.

You really want to go there?

thats not true. we had ron paul Sup Forums which is why /new/ was created mainly

>Sup Forums is literally the biggest reddit crossposter board
no it's not. this board is.

Please enlighten me on the percentage of immigration to the US thats refugees fleeing war zones. You fucking idiot.

What a KEK amirite fellow pedes?

r_The Donald or whatever the fuck its called is on reddit too.

reporting
BUILD WALL

It's hard for Sup Forums to compare trump coverage to bush coverage because they have very few memories of the bush years.
There is a difference in the coverage though. With Bush it wasn't always about him personally because he actually got shit done.

If you are in favour of a policy which dictates that the value of human life is determined by what one can contribute to the development and continued positive growth of the country one is attempting to stay in, why stop there? Why should you be allowed to stay in the country? Just because you were born here? You advocate that too?

fuck legitimate refugees

how many countries exist between ANYWHERE and the west? all of them

a human being is not my problem just because it is a human being, that is a fallacy

i am not their problem just because i exist, i would never expect some african fuckwit to give me free things if shit hit the floor

fuck you you traitorous piece of shit if 1% of money and effort went to helping the homeless as it did to refugees we'd see actualy good in this world

die

Yes, he must be so mad...

I don't know why you replied to my post, but no I don't think you should stay here. you need to go back.

>legitimate refugees

no it's not. the left feigned outrage with Bush so he could get his neocon agenda in meanwhile with Trump the establishment left and right hate him and do everything to sully his character because he threatens their hegemony.

>defending bush
you really are a faggot

You don't have to be a conservative to see that neo-liberals are fucking idiots that will cheer every time someone says drumpf. They've proven that they are content with inequality and injustice as long as their ideologue is behind it.

reminder that Sup Forums is the only board that actively attempts to recruit normies

Trump hasn't done anything out of line with typical people-hating money-grubbing Republicans and the only reason he gets so much attention is his and his team's massive hilarious incompetence and his rabid shitposting on twitter

>You don't have to be a liberal to see that the salt-right are fucking idiots that will cheer every time Trump does anything They've proven that they are content with inequality and injustice as long as their ideologue is behind it.

fuck off leftypol

>baneposting everywhere
>a majority r/Sup Forums posts are from Sup Forums
>tons of forced normie-friendly memes
Sup Forums's not the only board

If that's true why is McCain doing everything in his power to disrupt Trump.

Because it's normal to shill during an election campaign. Not afterwards where the loser is supposed to reap the consequences of their loss.

don't encourage them you retard

>If you are in favour of a policy which dictates that the value of human life is determined by what one can contribute to the development and continued positive growth of the country one is attempting to stay in, why stop there?

im not, some natives are born with disabilities and we as brothers in a nation must work to provide them with a life that is respectable to my brother and sister

>Why should you be allowed to stay in the country?

because i have ancestors who died for the countries independence and i have paid taxes and my parents have paid taxes and my grandparents have paid taxes and we have contributed in no short part to what makes this country desirable for shit losers from faggot nowhere

>Just because you were born here? You advocate that too?

yes, just because i was born here, you marxist piece of shit faggot who thinks that means nothing, go tell israel you deserve israels land or go tell saudi arabia you deserve mecca, because they dont, despite being born there

but you wont, because all you care about is white genocide

We are a country in competition with other countries. We have a large amount of people wanting to come into our country, we should take the best people to help us the most. Amazing this isnt common sense to modern liberals. Mass deportations of US citizens is patently insane for at least 100 different obvious reasons. May not be obvious to you since you're brainwashed to oblivion but the other people reading this will probably grasp them.

Refugees are on another system and are taken on differently depending on the situation. Refugees are also not supposed to always be permanent residents. Many of the syrian refugees in europe will return to syria once the war ends

What did he do to disrupt Trump other than kill the retarded skinny repeal for Obamacare? Or is merely criticizing Trump an attempt to "disrupt" him?

>whining manchild elected to lead a nation of whining manchildren
Seems legit

Because Trump hurt his fee fees.

REEEEEE SHUT UP SHUT UP MCCAIN IS A KEK

Rhetorical question, geniuses. You really think I'm stupid enough to actually engage you with the intent of hearing you out? You have nothing to offer me. The obvious fact is that your mindset is nationalistic, and so inherently bigoted, if not straight up racist. You are stupid enough to believe that living in the relatively blissful conditions you are privileged enough to live in is some god-given right because you were lucky enough to win the cosmic fucking lottery and be born in the west. You advocate a policy which believes that the value of human life is determined by what that life can contribute, but you'd only see this apply to people who weren't born here, because you are a bigot. If you weren't a bigot, the rule would apply to everyone in the country. Being born in the west isn't an achievement and fuck knows there are enough idiots living in the west to cull a few hundred million. The only way you can justify that is by being a bigot, so stand by your guns or stop arguing your blatantly contradictory point. Think.

How can any self respecting German who simply wants Somali dick in and around his anus be expected to support Drumpf?

He constantly tries to undermine his foreign policy.

You Sup Forums guys sure think about black dick a lot

Nice false flag attempt polfag.

lol what foreign policy, try to goad China into dealing with NK?

o shit nigger

He's hardly the only one. Trump's foreign policy is retarded anyway, he's focused on vanity projects like building that extremely expensive wall and stopping the tiny immigration from arab countries more than actually fixing up the US. Rust belt workers below the poverty line are still below the fucking poverty line, except if Trump had his way they wouldn't have any health care either.

Besides, McCain always talked a lot. In actual actions he towed the line, but he always talked.

>The obvious fact is that your mindset is nationalistic, and so inherently bigoted, if not straight up racist.

yes

ethno nationalist at truth, civic nationalist being pragmatic

all races do not share my care, i do not love all humans because of some kinsip in having a dick or pussy

if i were a dog i wouldnt fucking love every dog on earth just because we alll had tails and hair, that's fucking infantile bullshit

you're a classic marxist who believes we should kill everyone who is different and make everyone the same and destroy all borders and live in some junkies bullshit theoretical utopia

but you wont win, because us racist nationalists who care about society are physically stronger and far more ruthless than pussies who just want everyone to get along

while youre telling me that we're equal i'm planning to break your dick off, and you think you can win me over

Trying to stay somewhat neutral in Syria

>it's bigoted to want the best for your country

McCain has been a moderate Republican. He almost jumped to Democrats in early 2000s. By no means does he represent orthodox republicans.

Nah dude McCain like Clinton wants to arm Isis lite for the good of the Syrian people.

I doubt an incompetent puppet like trump threatens the hegemony of the elite
I did not defend Bush you fucking cocksmoker but by this time in his presidency he had passed his tax cuts while Donny is still sitting in that office with his thumb up his ass pretending executive orders and base pandering like banning tranny commandos is actually significant.

>quiet during the Obama years

>trying to stay somewhat neutral
You mean try to appear strong early on with a wasteful missile strike and then doing jack shit, right?

>McCain towed the line
wut? the skinny repeal lost because of him. thats not towing the line.

I don't think you even understand the term foreign policy if you're bringing up the wall.

>Being born in the west isn't an achievement

Do you think society just happened by accident? That the rule of law was just a natural consequence of humanity?

Being from the west is absolutely an achivement, it means you're from the same group of people who decided that living like a savage was fucking disgusting and that the rule of law and christian norms would guide us to prosperity

And some dumb faggot like your father got lucky enough to get laid, and his womb bitch spawned you, and they forgot to teach you anything about loving what is good, so now you hate what is good, and you think that this society that the world reveres just happened by accident, and that western men have nothing to be proud of.

Being born in the west isn't an achievement, its luck.

>sent in troops
>stopped arming ISIS

thats not jack shit

take a fucking xanax

>BUUUUUH BORDERS AREN'T REAL
Mind if I crash your place whenever I feel like it?

He generally tows the line, in contrast to his vocal criticisms. The skinny repeal was an exception, but the skinny repeal was massively retarded.

Lucky we still have borders to keep the unlucky fucks out who were so unlucky they didn't discover how not to be savage disgusting pieces of shit

>stopped arming Isis
LOL, did you sleep through his deal with Saudi Arabia or what?

Why do you guys do this retarded shit where you make up the other side of the argument and then pretend to yourself that you won?

Yeah, so again, luck, not an achievement. That user was right, stop being a contrarian.