Aspiring African-American Astrophysicist Murders 85-Year-Old Veteran

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/

>Korean War veteran Gene Emory Dacus often sacrificed his own comfort for that of others... he was embraced by his neighbors, for whom he often cut the grass — even at 85 years old — to keep the neighborhood looking tidy.
>After his wife passed away in 2005, he cared for his now 60-year-old disabled son in the house, alone.
>On Wednesday, neighbors alerted Stanley, a neighbor and relative of Dacus’s, that they smelled smoke and saw fire coming from the back yard of Dacus’s house. They thought maybe his RV had caught fire, or that someone had set fire to it — police said witnesses had seen a young black man running through a nearby alleyway with a red gasoline jug.
>Stanley sent his son to investigate. But the camper wasn’t on fire. What he found was far more shocking and horrifying. It was Dacus’s body, in the back yard of the home he lived in for more than 50 years, engulfed in flames.
>On Thursday, police charged 18-year-old Thomas Sims with capital murder in the case, meaning that he could potentially receive the death penalty.
>Birmingham Police Lt. Sean Edwards told AL.com that it appears Dacus and Sims got into an argument, before the teenage doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire.

Will this get as much media coverage as that white supremacist who stabbed that interracial couple in Washington?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor guy.

Savagery.

This is exactly what Dylan Roof talked about in his manifesto. If a white person does something against s black person everyone freaks out. But the other way around and no one cares. Not only that but they'll make excuses for it and justify the crime.

>Will this get as much media coverage as that white supremacist who stabbed that interracial couple in Washington?
Oh sweetie, you know the answer right?

what's up with that niggers skin?

Other than being a nigger of course.

he was about to die anyways. who cares

No race war will happen--what do?

Rip

where does it say this nigger was an afro physist tho?

story is fake
fuck off

SIXTY NIGGERS

Not defending niggers but if he didn't do it for white vs black reasons then it really isn't a valid comparison.

Most of Sup Forums hates Roof because he attacked a church.

Nah just the christcucks

The title is all fucking wrong !

real title should be :

"Jewish enabler meat his maker at the hand of his Jewish master's pet."

would be more accurate. fuck the enablers , they got no one to blame but themselves

I hate living in Alabama. There's so many fucking niggers here.

>black church
>christian

Niggers' Christianity don't go beyond "praize Jeezus" and dancing like monkeys so no not legit gud bois who dindu nuffins

lmao good job. fuck all american soldiers piss their graves.

>"Jewish enabler meat his maker at the hand of his Jewish master's pet."

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

Kek, the cucks do. He was eye for an eye in my book.

Niggers kill innocent whites all the time. It was about time a white boy slaughtered a few helpless blacks as retribution.

Only cuckolds would denounce roof.

oh look this thread has roaches

>meat his maker
>meat

t. Greatest ally

Bump, these niggers are savages.

It's like chicken skin. Eat too much fried chicken and you become one.

What a double tragedy we got here.

1) We lost a military veteran of the war who cared for his community / helped people out in his neighborhood
2) We also lost a future black Astrophysicist. If he would have continued on the path of being an Astrophysicist, that would have made him what ... the 2nd or 3rd black Astrophysicist in the world.

The "veteran" probably killed innocent Koreans for no other reason than the Government telling him to. We had no business going into Korea, he had this coming to him. Payback is a bitch, but that's life.

He's also the first person to assassinate a senator in decades , but no one cared about that.

*Pyronigacist.

what?

>afro

oh

Based. One less welfare queen

If he wasn't on the way out I'd probably care a lot more.

are you mentally retarded?

Here in Chicagoland this week alone there have been 18 white people murdered by feral pavement apes.
No headlines for these poor people, I wonder why.

Don't wanna let this slide. The media bias letting things like this get swept under the rug is disgraceful.

That's what's hilarious to me.

It should've been a sign about how little the people think of their government these days.

Nah not really, he could have just chosen a much better target like a BLM rally

where can i read it

it was a sc state senator you retard not a washington dc senator. Who cares about them?

>afro physicist
holy fuck i can't stop laughimg

>Most of Sup Forums hates Roof

Sup Forums is not one person. Speak for yourself cuck.

he deserves it tbqh. his fault for going overseas and invading a forgin country. the black kid most likley did it for a good reason

>could potentially receive the death penalty.
Then fucking do it faggots. no one been killed in years and it's fucking bullshit life sentence.

>Will this get as much media coverage
It's already making the runs of all the news channels now.

It won't get as much attention as Trayvon

Just because the media refuses to play into the white supremacist narrative, it does not mean that it is biased.

separated at birth

Words simply can't properly describe how much I despise niggers. It is by a gargantuan margin the most disgusting and savage creature to ever walk on Earth. And yet I'm supposed to consider them my peers and equals. The amount of niggers equal to me in any meaningful way is countable with the fingers of my right hand. And I'm missing a finger.

What kind of man burns another, whether it's to kill him or dispose of his body, when he's stealing his truck?

>inb4 nigger
You know they just knock someone out or shoot and scoot.

I am so sick of this fucking kike media not covering the numerous atrocities committed by subhumans daily.

But they'll continuously run stories of cops shooting criminal niggers.

Disgusting.

Faggots here ask when the race war is going to start, it already has.

I don't hate him. If we're going to fix this country, we're simply going to have to kill niggers. It's unavoidable.

Hahahaha!

Are you sure your facts are right? I haven't read anything about this other than here, from you. Usually it's just muds killing one another there in Chicago.

>muh koreans

pathetic my man

18 years old... he will be prime prison BITCH MEAT for the next 10 years... then hopefully he will be executed by the State

We are already at war, shitskins + media against white people-

rip vet

just another reason not to live in another major 'Bama city other than Huntsville or Tuscaloosa

Good. Now make sure you do every little thing you can to make any of them feel unwelcome in your country.

Every last one of those fucking WWII veteran Anti-Nazi faggots deserves it.

WHEN YO CAME N YO BITCH KEEP SUCKING YO DIK YO

Yeah i don't understand how niggers can be our equals. Since the rapefugee crisis i have seen some of these creatures for the first time.
They don't walk like humans.
They don't talk like humans.
They are always making loud noises.

They should be gassed immediately

Kid looks like he has scabies.

Are you forgetting (((them)))?

>The amount of niggers equal to me in any meaningful way is countable with the fingers of my right hand
Welcome to America... they find "Barack the Magic Negro" and every leftist in America then says "the only reason all blacks are not like Barack is because we are not spending enough money on them". Clinton owns and is owned by the Blacks and if elected, even MORE of the budget will be spent on trying to make a "silk purse from a pigs ear" out of the Blacks... another 10 Trillion dollars down the drain.

Of course not! (((They))) are always included

Why is every nigger a pastor?

Are you talking about regular nigs or the muzzle ones? Seems you guys get a lot more of the latter.

Regular nogs.

We have christian nig nogs but there really is no difference

We hated him because instead of going Punisher and wasting a bunch of dealers or thugs he wasted a church full of... not great blacks but at least productive and relatively upstanding blacks.

It's always the same with the people that get confused for being heroes of Sup Forums - they write these big manifesto's claiming they're going to do something great and world-changing and then they do exactly the wrong thing.

Take Dorner for example. He wrote this big manifesto about how he was going to fight police corruption and shit and what did he end up doing? Did he assassinate a corrupt police chief or take down a bunch of dirty detectives taking bribes for the cartel?

No - he gunned down his lawyer's daughter and son-in-law in a parking garage and then shot a bunch of random beat cops just doing their jobs.

Niggers are soulless animals
I fucking wish a nigger would try that shit on me and not a 85 yo man

desu it wouldn't have made it past local news if roof had just killed some niggers

Why do you think this is?

>aspiring Astrophysicist

>Obama's Son #14536

> church
> blacks
> thinking that dancing around and twerking is OK in the name of God and jeezers
> not accepting that blacks go to church just for money for dem programs

>that ending

Those dealers and thugs are all armed to

{yuo}

Because at the end of the day - the kinds of people who think shooting up a church or murdering their lawyer's kids when he loses a case are good ideas aren't heroes or brave people... they're just fucking psychos.

People who enjoy killing aren't heroes. A hero is someone who doesn't want to kill anyone, but will if he has to.

We had Steven Starsy Flagsy: Original Battle Yank play on the gogglebox for the first time last weekend. I have to tell you, I instantly shot my mother and bought several scruffy pigeons from the urchins on the square and taught them to perform avian ballet, standing in for eagles of course.

Pray to your roach god that Russia and the U.S. don''t just get entirely fed up with your shitskinnery and blast you into roach bits.

Serbia can join in too.

>innocent Koreans

Yeah okay, nigger.
Look at how innocent Pyongyang is today.
Fuckin douchebucket

Says the pussy who didn't have the stones to be in the US Military.
Get fucked, neckbeard

Or rapper with a mix tape