Trump at at&t stadium

Arlington Texas holds one of the largest indoor arenas in the world

It can fit 100,000 people, and is home to the Dallas cowboys

We must get trump to have a rally here.

Can you imagine that? A trump rally with 100,000 people? It would be the largest indoor political rally in history.

Make this a reality.

Please tweet at Donald Trump and his campaign managers.

I know for a fact that trump is friends with the owner kf the arena, although he is like 80 and looks senile

ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_key_staff_and_advisors,_2016

Kek wills it

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11027669/r
youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/766674798638432256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are the trips given to us by kek

strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r

bump for Trump

Seems prime for assassination

Why does strawpoll keep changing its layout?

It was good the first time ree

Ill drive there if he has one

Don't do it.

Trump needs to play it safe, considering Hillary Cunton is assassinating her political opponents. He will have many large rallies, but something this huge is dangerous. Many people want to silence Trump, he is a threat to the establishment.

Texasbro here, please make this happen

I could die happy

Fuck off CTR shill

They have to close off the top of 10k seat arenas for security purposes.

Don't think they could manage 100k.

id love to see it almost like an RNC 2.0

Bring out all your main guys (rudy, sleepy dr, christie, flynn, sherriff clarke, huck, etc)
The Trump kids
Maybe a band

>Not using the Cathedral of Light
Disgusting.

Explain this then?

Lads, this is how you make it happen.

I know tons of you guys have Twitters because of ghost politics, I need you all to tweet at trump and the other campaign people with this idea

It's very simple it will take 2 minutes

Don't forget

>Pence
>Melania
>Maybe even Sarah Palin

How nice would it be if the surprise guest was TED CRUZ here to endorse God-Emperor

Like this

The top looks sparsely attended if not outright closed as I just said?

simply ebin

brb making a twitter

I was there

There were people along the top

beautiful

i doubt if secret service would ever allow it

I support the use of the AT&T stadium, but it needs more spotlights

The SS allowed this

Could be just the total people then. I'm not really sure. I just know they always turn down people despite not filling places.

Reminder the largest indoor political rally was 80k people in 1939 in England.

This would top it and break records.

In addition, a mostly scripted speech that could top the last one would be icing on the cake.

The SS allowed that guy to have a Carlos San Juan mustache.

I'd rather be part of Trump's SS detail than Hillary's, I'll tell you that much. That I can tell you. Folks.

I don't think that guy is SS

I remember him a year ago when trump was visiting the border, that guy used to campaign with him throughout the primaries

MANAFORT CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF

He ruined the Trump campaign. Now that Trump fired him, hopefully things can get back on track.

Which guy are you talking about? You don't really get to stand around looking innocent in your suit right next to somebody with out being SS or similar.

I ran into one of Hillary's SS dudes and his MO was all about pretending he hadn't just run as fast as his fat body could go to look composed and normal until he had to yell at his people into his wrist microphone because he didn't know where the fuck he was supposed to go.

Not bad for a party that never had a single seat in parliament

Fuck off, Manafort shill

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

Hnnnhghhh....

..Sup Forums... I ... I ... can't ... breathe....

T-the grip is tightening... *gasp*

Is.. is this it?

No

>surely if we smear Manafort several months after it's important then Ms. Clinton will win!
>yes, yes!
>don't forget to say he's working for Putin
>yes!

Lol @ Mods censoring this thread

Holy shit, are you telling me that the mods are actually doing their jobs again!?

Trump personally fired Manafort, because Manafort had given up and wasn't doing shit. You're a fucking Manafort shill, which given the circumstances is worse than being a hill-shill.

do you feel it?

Reposting my question for more (You)'s:

All memes and non-answers aside, can anyone tell me what Clinton would actually, really DO if she was elected?

With Trump we have off the top of my head:

>WALL
>Enforce Law & Order
>Immigration reform and more border security
>Tax reform and cuts
>Renegotiate/Form new trade deals
>Allowing religious leaders to support candidates
>Treating Americans as Americans and not minority voter blocks
>Stronger military and police
>Reducing lobbyist influence
>Move away from weak PC politics
>Invest in infrastructure
>Destroy Islamic State/Radical Islam on all levels (financial/cyber/on ground)
>Education reform and change
>Easier access to loans for start-up businesses
>Stand up to China on trade
>Repeal and replace Obamacare

With her, I sometimes forget she's even running unless she's complaining about something Trump said.

Serious answers please.

Ps: I already had an insightful reply that politicians don't neccessarily mean or deliver on what they promise, but I believe Trump genuinely wants most of this to happen.

I'm really not. I haven't really done any proper DD into the guy. My utmost conclusions is that he was a decent official successor to Lewendowski at the time and mildly disappointing as a public figurehead to be interview by the Jew media.

It's definitely time for a switch up now that we're well and good past the primaries and revving up into November.

>Delete relevant information because you disagree with it
>Doing your "job"

This isn't reddit, we actually believe in saying what you want.

>Implying that shills have any relevant information
TRULY A MASTER OF COINTELPRO!

Thread made on the other chan

Go to bed you stupid. Hoosier. Mother. Fucker.

"We knew you would be here for us."

twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/766674798638432256

>screen is literally bigger than the basketball court
>go to sports game
>watch TV

lmao

seriously though that stadium (with an american football field) has to be one of the most impressive stadiums ever built. a trump rally there would be fucking insane.

>British "stadiums"

She'll try and help the american economy without compromising globalism, which is a band-aid fix not a problem fix.
More Obama administration.
Stricter gun laws.
Likely going to see more feminist legislation, because there is no way in hell they are going to let 8 years of Clinton pass without taking advantage of it.
Common core will become more entrenched.
More pandering to political correctness.
Expansion of the welfare state.
Something is going to be done to make education more 'affordable' for 'Americans' i.e. lumping those who cannot afford it with those who can, which simply means more debt.
The situation in the middle east will get worse.
Russia will get upset with the Clinton administration and Clinton will do nothing about it, probably make the situation worse.

Why would you not want to compromise globalism?

>1337 h4x0r

A shame everything collapsed for the BUF after the Battle of Cable Street.

Fucking communists.

You will never understand the beauty of a pre-90's British stadium mate. I won't either since I'm not an oldfag, but it's something I can grasp. Those times and stadiums were glorious.

>toplad in the white power t shirt
Oh for the days before English nationalism when we just used Union Flags for England and club games

Part of the reason is that American companies are being strangled in the US, so they go elsewhere. So I suppose if it is within your interest to have such things in place, you would support globalism. The people who are benefiting from such things are not only the companies themselves, but the people orchestrating the whole thing. Politics is one such area.

Sounds pretty anti-American to me daysoo.

Shes also a pathological liar and is more self interested than Bill was.

Is she really still a pathological liar? She used to visibly get off on knowing that that people knew that she was lying to them and still went along with it anyway.

She seems really unsettled these days. I don't know if she's enjoying it anymore.

Good place for germ warfare to be tested

I think that is more because of people calling her out for it in a big way rather than pretending they dont notice like in the past. She knows her position is in real trouble now. I mean there are crowds that are shouting 'lock her up'.

I didn't watch all of either convention, but when the LOCK HER UP rolled around I had to stop and roll around on the floor, laughing.

No!!!!!!!
Don't have him go there!
Winners do not emerge from Cowboy's stadium!

What? Winners come here and beat the shit out of the cowboys and leave all the time

I want a fuck huge rally near me. Please

Going to Austin on Tuesday. MAGA

Bump

Can swaglord post itt or something or stick this thread?

Watch Ester's follies on 6th street. It is a liberal comedy club, but first time veiwers find it funny, and they have a very good magician. Go visit.

Thanx Senpai. I've been to Austin a few times (I'm from the hill country area north of SA) but never really had time to enjoy the city. I'll give it a shot.

Also is Franklin's as good as Texas Monthly seems to think?

Bump

I am from Cow Town. I just udderly could not get into Franklin's as the line was too long.
I hear on the bovine it was good though.

Bump

Post rally things.

Dubs of truth.

Trump needs to really watch his back and sleep with one eye open. Shillary is desperate for "her turn" in office and will do anything she can to silence opponents. Luckily trump has made sure he can support his barbell so it doesn't fall on his neck.

I'd go and it's actually close enough.

America's Team.

America's President.

She'll continue Obama and Castro's policy of the "forced diversification" of White America.

>it was real

Why are trump threads so low energy any more?

Learn English and build wall Pablo

>1 post by this ID

>$0.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Wtf, I'm #mentallyhill now.

Hard to imagine that someone creates the perfect white society, if only for a few years.

If Trump gets assassinated, whoever takes his place (e.g. Pence) is guaranteed victory.

Hillary's current liberal MSM propaganda war of smearing Trump's name everywhere with shit is the safest bet she has to winning "her turn" in the white house. Full out assassination attempt is risky and could fail even.

America is not a 3rd world country (yet). People would smell the shit real fast if she tried.

And you know it might have worked if not for the eternal anglo baiting the US into another world war for international peace.

Just think of it. There might not have been an Israel. Japan might be a strong nation. The Jewish Commie scum would have just come undone all by itself.

How is that giant ass TV being held up? I would literally sweat a whole river if I was under that thing.