Why do Americans always internalise Sup Forums memes about other countries as facts?

Why do Americans always internalise Sup Forums memes about other countries as facts?

Don’t people do that with the mutt meme with all the threads calling usa a shithole? Why is it americans only?

nani

lack of proper education

Americans are filthy shitholes

T. Shitskin
Fuck off and go move somewhere else eat shit and die you worthless subhuman I hope you shoot yourself

That was obvious bait and you fell for it, you massive fucking retard, holy shit, just fucking go back now and save yourself the embarrassment

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Don’t care you should still kys

its pretty simple. Partly it's because many of them never visit other countries, so they assume it's all exactly as discussed on here. The ones that do visit other countries then feel smugly superior to those who don't and meme them for their own amusement.

Partly it's because everything in american media is sensationalised, so if something that sounds very over the top appears on here, it's actually no more over the top than actual media describes in the US.

And finally there's also the fact the US is an individualist society, part of which relies on people accepting a shit position, provided someone else is in a more shit position. That's why rather than saying "yeah we may have a problem with guns" or "yeah maybe the way race politics is going in my country is pretty bad" they resort to "Free-er than you fuckers!" and "Whiter than you Ahmed"

The mutt meme was just an inevitable reaction to American anons' favourite daily hobby of obsessing over race and the immigration crisis and endlessly repeating memes, lies, and half-truths about Europe as if you actually believe them

>don't care you should still kys
Spoken like a true subhuman mongrel.

Also THIS

Because all of the memes about their country are factual, so it's the logical conclusion.

>Sup Forums's most "effective" anti-Sup Forums tactic is to mock racist american sentiment by claiming americans are all mix-raced and mix-raced people are subhuman and inferior, thus explaining their inate stupidity
>most people outside of Sup Forums see it as even more effective racist propaganda
Why is this board so fucking stupid?

>the mutt meme is just to poke fun at americans for how much they talk about race
>the namefag who is trying to point this out is literally ”fuck the jewsa”

Sorry this is an INTellectuals only thread you have to go back

I instinctively knew what breed of retard you were from the start. A racist moron, the name was just adding "fuel to the fire" though since it just sounds anti-american. I don't care for jews whereas you're most likely neurotically obsessed with them

why is him so unpleasantly long

I mostly post here and this board was always about racist bullying. It just surprises me that now it's now mostly focusing on americans, and a lot of people act as if this somehow a natural reaction to unbearable white-nationalist propaganda. I suppose the excuse here is that the casual racist banter was getting overly political because of organized Sup Forumsposting and most of it is american, which is true, but there's a lot of unintentional irony involved in this reaction.

As in the only way you can deal with edgy transgressive racists is being even more transgressive and racist. The way people in threads like this seem to know how to combat american white-supremacists is bny creating memes about americans being jew-worshipping race-mixers. it's almost as if boards like Sup Forums formed a Sup Forums cargo-cult and the only valid tactics is to incorporate all their memes into the board culture and twist it to make it appear like you're making fun of them somehow.

>I mostly post here
>Excellent, thought-out explanation about the rise of "La Creatura" or as the locals of the Pacific islands call him- "El que se esconde en las sombras"
Honestly not surprised at how intelligent we are here

lol this

>I mostly post here
Compared to how much I post on other similar boards about vague political discussion/banter, such as Sup Forums, /his/, /lit/ and I guess /bant/, etc. so not really a crossboarder. But I still mostly post on other non-political boards.

el fideo...
el palo...