Paki's tried converting us to Islam

A group of Paki-shits came to my house dressed in Arab clothes to try and convert us. They were sent by my Paki-shit neighbour who found out we were middle eastern Christian and called the local mosque.

My mom who lost many members of her family to terrorists couldn't speak to them so I took over.

They asked us why we converted to Christianity. I responded by telling them that my ethnicity was Christian before Islam existed. They got confused.

I noticed they had brown skin so I asked them why they were wearing Arab robes. They responded by saying Paki's are Arab and that it is their traditional clothes since they're Arab. I tell them about how middle-eastern's hate Paki's and are racist towards them. I told them how in Iraq if they seen a Paki they would beat and kill them on the spot. Also that all over the middle east no one considers them Arab and don't want to be associated with them since they're not real Muslims. They said Muhammad didn't discriminate against any races. I replied by telling them that he never met Paki's/Indian's. They looked sad AF and left.

Good thing your in Canada or step 2 would be them coming to your house with guns and molotov cocktails for an impromptu Islamic Baptism.

As it is, they'll probably just report you to the police and have you deported for being a racist

Canada loves taking in Brown people, Brampton a city with 500, 000+ is majority brown and many cities in/around Toronto are similar to this.
Didn't really say anything racist. Just told them how Paki's were treated in the Middle East.

>Islamic baptism
O fuk

>They said Muhammad didn't discriminate against any races. I replied by telling them that he never met Paki's/Indian's.
You're a bad fucking leaf.

Are you one of those legendary Nestorians I`ve heard so much about?
I thought they were wiped out

Oh, the abominable things I could say if someone tried to convert me to Islam...

And I would get away with it.

Guy on the far right looks like a literal nigger-jew.

What a revolting people.

Save your people OP!

U should tell that dalit that his kind are living on Hindu soil and that judgement day is coming soon for his kind

but those brown people are not unilaterally Muslim

Sikhs and Hindus don't really get along with hurka durkas

if muzzies did that to me I'd call the cops and get a restraining order put on them.

What they're doing is basically threatening you with death if you refuse to convert to islam.

>if muzzies did that to me I'd call the cops and get a restraining order put on them.
sure you would
deus vult, right, brave christian warrior

Fucking Christ, you're retarded. All they did was come to the house and ask about it. It's no different than Jehova's witnesses asking you to come to church with them.

Cleanse the filth Pajeet. The mountains are your loo.

NEO Sup Forums EVERYONE

WHO CARES IF YOUR A TANNED SHITSKIN ARAB AS LONG AS YOUR CHRISITAN AND """CANDIAN"""

>ONLY CULTURE MATTERS LMAO GET OUT RACISTS DON'T FORGET TO RACEMIX WITH THE CATHOLIC MEXICANS

> Islamic baptism

Sounds an awful lot like hate speech

You guys trying to out-do Canada now or have you just not got the memo that Canadians are the new shitposters?

When are you Canacuks going to kill your faggot of a PM?

>Islamic Baptism

Leaf, your id is goosy. Are you a rogue canada goose?