How would your family feel if you brought home an American girl?

How would your family feel if you brought home an American girl?

>mutt in America making a thread hating on america
Hope you die faggot

Disowned

My Dad absolutely hates American and French people.

>a nigger
disowned
>a paki/curry nigger
disowned
>a japanese
nice
>a chinese
disowned
>a slav
disowned
>a sandnigger
disowned
>a white sorority girl
nice

to big and eat to mach

>being THIS fucking sensitive
Are you braindead? Sure fucking seems like it

>Coming from the same faggot who hates on the very place he lives in even though it’s perfectly fine
Fuck of you should just realize how big of a faggot you make yourself look to be.

>paki/curry nigger
Stop listening to that hazar currycel subhuman. Being curry nigger is over but being paki is the least over in all of southasia
>lightest
>tallest
>most caucasoid

I've shared my 2 bits of autism, I'll leave now

Confused since I've told them repeatedly I want to leave.

Go do it faggot

You're the one looking at everything through a racial lense here you complete fucking autist, most Sup Forumsmericans have embraced this meme, and the only ones that are still offended by it should be fucking gassed or forcefully deported to Sup Forums

No idea what you're on about desu

Stop putting us in the same basket as pajeets. Do you also think afghans are the same as pakis?

They'd be extremely happy that I finally brought a girl to show off and the slight possibility that they might have grand children in the future

lol

Is that the mutt camwhore who LARPs as a European and also browses Sup Forums?

There is a Pakistani restaurant down the street from where I live. It took me about 3 years to realise they weren't Indian kek, you guys look 99% alike.

I used to embrace the meme but I stopped after realizing that most of the other people who do it also cry about how horrible the usa is and it makes me fucking cringe

I'm married to one

Over but still least over. They dont look dravidian, no paki looks dravidian. Only indians migrants in places like karachi are

>tfw no THICC amerimutt gf

And all you whites look the same to us be it an albanian, greek, romanian or a swede

Like your parents can tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese.

I don't see anything wrong in people not being blindly patriotic but that's a completely different topic here

Dravidians live in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, the combined populations of which are about 8% of the total. Add people from Goa, some lower castes from Maharashtra, and tribals and Orissa and the number of people who look like that still isn't the majority.

Pakis aren't Persians. Get over it.

No whites don't look the same. There are a lot more differences when it comes to facial features (eye color, hair, skin tone, bone structure,...) within the white race than the pajeet/paki race

>Hey Dad meet my American boyfriend Jake Johnson. Yes I am gay

How will he react?

Just because you don’t constantly bitch and moan about the USA and why everyone should hate the USA doesn’t mean you are being blindly patriotic you bitch

But he is right that blonde whites look like each other. In India-Pak-Bangla, there are people who look like snowcoons (Burusho), coons (Tamils), ricecoons (Assam), currycoons (Marathas), sandcoons (Baluchis) etc.

Lots of praise from my family and she would probably be pampered to the point of exhaustion since my family are huge Ameriboos, plus i would be envied by all my cousins.

bro I literally mentioned nothing about that you fucking kook calm the FUCK down or the bitch gets it

>>a japanese
>nice
>>a chinese
>disowned
>>a slav
>disowned
kys weeb scum

Family would be happy as long as she's white / fair skin.

literally kill me
no joke

Seriously speaking, is it obvious to Italians that Venti is mixed? When I first saw her I thought she was a generic Sicilian 2-5% Moorish mutt.

jesus christ post more of her thighs

Cool your pasta Mario.

Brittany venti is the only mutt I'd smash if she'd stop burping for 5 minutes

Any clips of her mutt asshole passing gas loudly?

HEEM yourself promptly pekka

She looks Italian to me

Burping doesn't do it for me

those thighs are too much for me

They would ask me to test her for diseases first

Smart parents you got there

she burps?

>being able to tell the difference between slav and western women
i suggest you stop browsing Sup Forums

Virgin or not is matter

>ameriboos
Disgusting

Constantly, and loudly

i want to cut her thighs in slices and then eat them with bread

They'd be pissed. Only Ukranian mail order bride are allowed.

Looool don't flatter yourself pajeet. The only Indians we are related are north ones which are 15% of India, we have nothing in common with you southern Dravidian and australoid mixed ones. We don't have the same culture, we don't speak the same language, we don't have the same traditions or the same food. YOU get over it we have nothing in common with you souther dravidians. Pakistan us a mix of north India, Afghanistan and southern iran

las pernas de presunto ahumado...

Go shit post in the indus valley civilization that on /his

I'm sure they would eventually see the light if it was a cute mutt like that.

>Is that the mutt camwhore who LARPs as a European and also browses Sup Forums?
I believe so.

Reminds me of this.

BASED

Is that the girl in OP? I'm pretty sure she is half Dominican and it's obvious.

"What is that pig?" "Do you even start pig farming?"

kek

this

Me on the right

You're the exact type of goblino that makes the memes become true, fucking mongrel.