If this was done with Hillary with saggy tits, people would freak the fuck out and rage over sexism and misogyny...

If this was done with Hillary with saggy tits, people would freak the fuck out and rage over sexism and misogyny. With Trump it's just fun and giggles.

Just like with that naked portrait that cunt drew. I don't want to defend Trump, but this double standard is pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWrIImtjMm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

the vocal minority, etc etc etc. we all know the left literally cannot handle the bantz because they're thin-skinned children with a severe case of reliance issues.

did someone actually sit there and slowly sculpt some old white dudes penis by hand?

moments like these is when you need to start questioning what you are really doing with your life

What do you mean if? This was literally done a few weeks back, some cunt painted Hilary on a wall and everyone couldn't handle it.

>I don't want to defend Trump

your brain does

isnt Trump ripped af btw?

>this double standard is hilarious

FTFY

Of course not. He is like 80 year sold, he's a chub.

ITT: TINY DICKED BUTTHURT TRUMPTARDS

It's just more childish garbage. It's the only thing the liberals have left.

trump is a buffoon though? he doesn't present himself as serious. nobody with a decent high school education would think that his platform is serious. act like a buffoon, get portrayed as a buffoon.

>I don't want to defend Trump

MY MIND IS TELLING ME NOOUH

Faggoty Leaf and Eurotrash coming out of the woodwork…

Kathleen, is that you?

Sadly true

Why do people do shit like this?
Do they think it carries some artistic merit or will sway peoples politcal views?

>be an artist
>afraid of rendering part of human anatomy

It's not a statue, but at least it's something for that shitty naked 'portrait'.

I don't even like Trump and shit like this is just bad taste.

>I got it! Let's make a statue of him and make it as gross as possible. THEN THEY'LL FINALLY SEE!

Ok, that was funny

Yeah no shit. Leftist hypocrisy? You don't say

Go make a Hillary statue and do it.

already happened
youtube.com/watch?v=FWrIImtjMm8

NO. flat out no.

as long as white straight males can be mocked in every way imaginable, it just says one thing: THEY ALL WANT TO BE US.

it's like making fun of a tall guy vs. making fun of a runt. one is funny ha ha and the other is cruel.

when the day comes that SJWs defend whiteness or maleness or straightness, it means we suck.

These people think they are fighting a greater evil.
There is no undertaking too small and no effort too grand.
These people would track down and kill every Trump supporter if they could.
Remember all of those times told you to stock up on ammo? This is why.

GO GLUE A FUCKING HILLARY MASK ON IT

IT BE EVEN FUNNIER

why are you guys still posting about these statues? It was not made by "the liberals" it,s just some dude. How much more butthurt can you crybabies get? talk about having a thin skin, just move on and let the police handle this, they're on our side.

>this double standard
except to a liberal it's not a double standard. Liberals are the most likely to devalue people as less than human, and anyone they dislike is automatically less than human. therefore this isn't mean or sick or disgusting, it's comedy.

not all liberals think the same, i dont think there is a concensus or manifesto fo liberalism. The word has meant different things depending on the country and the era.