What is the best career for a wife?

What is the best career for a wife?

Nurse? Teacher? etc etc

Don't say housewife because its 2016 and I don't want to be a poorfag and I don't make 120k a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

housewife

good question, but your guesses are way off. nothing that requires a college degree is acceptable because you should never, ever consider marrying any woman with a college degree

>because you should never, ever consider marrying any woman with a college degree
Why? I want a girl who makes at least 50k a year. I want to be upper middle class.

also, you're gonna want to avoid maid/house cleaner or chef or daycare worker, because it is widely recognized phenomenon that these women won't do the work they get paid for for free in their own home

Not teacher.
My wife made that mistake.

Graduated with a bunch of honors, everyone she student taught for loved her, she is awesome at it.

No jobs unless you are black or a man.

Finally got fed up with teacher assistant positions and took a job in the ghetto.

Three days with "students" and we are giving serious consideration to buying her out of her contract.

Now we have a mountain of student loans to pay off and a worthless fucking masters degree.

On the upside she is finally getting red pilled, and fast.

as long as you're making over 50k, she can make as little as ~20-25k and you could do very nicely for yourselves in most american suburbs

>no time to newfagsplain why libtardmacation is bad for wifeses

House Maid.

Prostitute

Become a service plumber and you'll be making 100k in about 6 years. Teacher is bad for the first couple years. Thing to do is at the end of every school year apply at every private/charter school in your area they pay much better and your kids will be mostly rich white kids.

this guy gets it

MD

Life insurance sales (choose your schedule, lucrative), and telecommute jobs (online tech support, online B2B sales, customer service)
>I'm a wife.

dumber than dirt

>yfw no german hertigage

I don't know what nursing and teaching are like in the US, but in Sweden I'd definitely say nursing. It's an extremely broad and versatile field. You can work in general practice and stay broad, at a hospital and subspecialize in virtually any medical specialty, or do research. In the US you can even become a nurse practicioner. Schedules are more flexible, we have a nurse shortage so you can get a job anywhere you want, and everybody loves nurses. I'm a junior doctor and a great nurse is worth twice their weight in gold.

tescos.... employee discount
i guess walmart for you

Housewife.

I make 40k per year and support a wife and 4 kids. Learn some money management you dumb fuck.

camwhoring

an accountant would be my dream GF, but that requires alot of your time.

>as long as you're making over 50k, she can make as little as ~20-25k
Close to poverty line wage? Once I graduate I'm guessing salary will be between 50k and 70k.

Still don't understand why you would want a girl like that. You think college indoctrinates people? You must be very easily manipulated if that is the case. Just major in something which is not a joke. Sure you have to take some liberal arts classes. But try to take them online so you don't have to deal with the crazies.
>plumber
>100k
kek that is a lie. And anyways I graduate next year with finance degree.
bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm

They make good money here and is a demand.
>tfw no qt nurse wife
>I make 40k per year and support a wife and 4 kids
You live in the middle of nowhere in the south?

>You live in the middle of nowhere in the south?

No, I live in one of the best places for tech jobs in the entire country, in the South.

Housewife, try not to be a poorfag desu

/thread

Music teachers are qts, can work from the house, and educate your children in a hobby worth having.

Lol, graduating with a finance degree, already admits no prospect of making 120k...

You must go to a shit shit shit school.

Nurse and teacher are like the worst jobs your wife could have.
Nurses have a stressful job with crazy hours, so whenever you do get a chance to see her she'll be beat.
And moms get stressed out watching a couple kids, teachers have a nightmare handling a classroom. Not to mention she'd have to make sure they learn, so she'll be working long after she clocks out.

Best job is real estate agent. Depending on where you are, it can be a lucrative career. Good hours, less stressful, and easy to become qualified.

Most women grow out of that shit once they get a proper job. From my age group/graduating year I don't think I know anyone who has fallen for the lefty meme after leaving university. The ones that do aren't worth spending any time with anyway and you can spot them from a mile off.

>What is cost of living?
$120k goes a lot further in the Midwest than it does in Manhattan. Wages aren't fixed, they vary by region

rent out vagina on craig's list

And how exactly do you survive on 40k with a wife and 4 kids? Living paycheck to paycheck does not sound that fun. Why won't your wife get off her ass and get a job?
>making 120k starting salary
I meant starting salary is most likely going to be in 50-70k range. Just say somehow I did make 120k, that obviously would be years from now. Over 6 or 7 years. My guess at least. Though I can't read the future.
I thought nurses can work 12 hour shifts which are only 3 days a week. Or at least I heard about that. It can't be that bad.

Every nurse I know works 60+ hours a week, plus a lot of them are still in school.
Sure some of them have more days off, but they have to work ridiculously long back to back shifts that fuck up their sleep patterns so much that their days off are wasted.

Seriously dude, real estate agent is the perfect job.

Srsly? They are practically begging for teachers back home (UK). They spam advertisements with a bunch of half truths making teaching sound good. Still nobody wants to do it. Maybe you should go back to the motherland.

You will be working shoulder to shoulder with highschool grads doing customer service until you at least get series 7 and maybe 9 done.

Whatever she chooses. They should have the freedom to be whatever they want.

Stop being a fucking slave to your husband and go to work and get a real career. He'd rather have the money than dinner, trust me. You stupid bitch.

He's the dude you retard

Its always the same, hurr durr, we need a lot of x!
What, pay you more? No that wont do it, we should import more skilled professionels from durkistan.

My fiance is going for a phd. Wants to be an ER Doctor.
Sounds useful beyond the aspect of the job (every day injuries)
Plus, it pays an insane amount of money.
8 years of debt though..... not sure if support

Another occupation that is really underappreciated is occupational therapist. Very comfy, not as broad as nursing but allows subspecialization as well. In my experience OTs tend to more often be genuinely nice and interesting people compared to nurses, probably because it's less of a meme profession.

I couldn't give a shit if I got home and half the people I meet are from the rest of the anglosphere; same values, similar culture, western, speaks English. Any euro descendent American can come home to England if they want imo, especially if none of us want to teach and the Amerifats do.

House wife. As a bonus, let her clean/polish your shoe for extra cash.

Cunts shouldn't have jobs. She should be managing the home and raising the children.
You're a fucking retard, mate.

this

Exactly what does a housewife even do? And i knew someone who teaches journalism, who was originally a news producer.

>Raise kids, take care of self, cook healthy meals that give you energy, clean house, do laundry, fuck like wild, look good, moral support, bullshit with friends, have a nice life

Fpbp

>Why won't your wife get off her ass and get a job?
She has things to do in running the home and raising the children, ya dip

>And how exactly do you survive on 40k with a wife and 4 kids?

It's fairly easy, actually. It just requires some basic math skills. Calculate how much you earn each month, then don't spend more than that.

>Living paycheck to paycheck does not sound that fun.

It probably isn't I have 20k in the bank, though, and earn money every single month (barring emergencies) so I wouldn't know.

What in the world could you possibly be spending money on that you need 100k+ just to support a family?

They live the dream life until they get tricked into working

>Exactly what does a housewife even do?

Keeps the house clean and the children from killing themselves.

>PhD
>Er doctor

?????

mother

>Teacher
Sure as fuck not this.
Mother is a teacher, hard work from from morning to 12 then trip home and spend rest of the day checking classworks, tests, studentbooks, principals who ride you like a horse, kids who pulling mobile phones on a lesson, you cant take that away, mother made a mistake 17yo retard was screaming about being mugged, calling police and principal told her she is not allowed to do anything just bear with it.

32 yo and my mother spend her whole life slaving from morning till midnight for breadcrumbs and shit, never having time for family.
If my GF was a teacher I would made an ultimatum, work or me because if she doesnt chose me now, her profession will chose for her later.

Ever noticed how young women who become teachers get fat overtime?