Post yfw I put you through that fucking wall

Post yfw I put you through that fucking wall

EYY OL' BILLY REDFACE

this show was so disappointing

I thought it was understated. Everything felt very real to me.

That's why it was so disappointing.

Really amazing premise, aesthetic and general "feel." Too bad it was unfunny and had such unenjoyable characters.

Watched the pilot episode, it isn't even bad, it's just... so meh

>amazing premise
>american family dad guy

Every attempt at humor was either a character swearing or something disgusting being shoved in your face. Either way it wasn't funny. Did Billy Burr have a hand in the writing or just voicing the character?

Done Right!
NEVER forget that!
It was the first show to ever do the premise right

It's funnier than Bojack

The approach was that all the LOL SO WHACKY crap the family gets up to actually tears them apart and ruins their lives. Things don't just reset at the end of the episode.

However, that ginger cunt Burr might be fucking hilarious but his writing leaves a bit to be desired.

There is the fact that Netflix forced him to make it a show with an overarching plot rather than just a series of episodes in this family's lives.

This show was really good
The first episode or so sucks but the rest is just great

I'm really glad it got a second season. I could really see the show improving over the first set of episodes. There were some great scenes.

Every show coming out takes place in a SJW utopia where there are no actual social dilemas. Thats why this was so refreshing when our heros succeed in the face of real human dilemas.

WHAT I EXPECTED:
>That 70's Family Guy

WHAT I GOT:
>That 70's King of the Hill
>comfy and real

OL' BILLY FUCKIN' BAD BACK

I thought this is somewhat based on Bill's life. In his stand up his dad used the line put you through that fucking wall"

Also the youngest is named Bill.

I thought is neighbor was a prick but then he later turned out to be a true friend

edgy son makes the show annoying because muh I hate u pah

Was anyone else surprised at how great this show is? I went into it expecting another Seth McFarlane type adult cartoon, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much heart it had in it.

>tfw my dad ACTUALLY put my older brother through the wall
This show reminded me of shit I wanted to forget