HOLY FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HOLY FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>LE EBIN DRAGONS

Jesus Christ, what is up with this numale show

So that's where the season's budget went.

Are having another seizure, Jason? I hope you have your diaper and mong-helmet on.

YASSS QUEEEN

>90% of the dragonfire was used burning food wagons that they easily could've taken after they won the battle, which is kind of important seeing as winter is here and food is scarce

Does CGI really cost a lot of money? Does an entire season have to suffer so one episode looks good?

good battle is good

yes

TARG TACTICS BEST TACTICS

the entire season suffers because they can't write for shit, cgi has nothign to do with it.

op here with more webmz

YOU..YOU BURNED THE FUCKING HONEY!!

CAN YOU FLY DANY?

Wow calm down fellow kekistany xD Maybe take your Sup Forums ass pain some where else

moar here

LANNISTERS BTFO

Let's be fair here, I doubt the dragon got detailed instructions about what to burn.

>normies consider this acceptable in 2017

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN

>:21 to :23

doodeedooo, just sauntering around, it's just a dragon after all, no need to rush it

impressive dragon, but this acting could be better

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEN

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSSSSSS SLAY QUEEN

AEGON REBORN!

this pisses me the fuck off

Wouldn't the whole idea be that dragon flame is so hot that instead of catching fire and burning a bit the people would in fact be incinerated instantly without any flailing about burning? How can hollywood get everything so wrong every time.

Very cool, very cool.

Why is routing for dany a bad thing?

*sips tea*

sorry, women are empowered, beautiful and brave. maybe get over it?

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAN

OP delivers,
With sound:

nice
nice
kill those soldiers

QUEEN SLAY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

HILLDAWGS REJOICE!

her hair do not move one bit

cheap show

nice

you sou nd like a virgin...lmao. go be a nu male on reddit and let your pajeet boyfriend fuck you

is this for the next episodes? or the season?

Jaime teams up with.......that?

[HATE DAENARYS]

I think it's been repeated enough times for one thread now lads.

It's odd how this was filmed in such a mundane manner, it's like something made for a documentary.

The complete hypocrisy of Dany makes me ill. For all her pretense of being a "good ruler", for all her concerns for slaves and commoners, she's perfectly happy to just burn thousands and thousands of people to death to make a point. She's a crazy Targ, and if she's queen the world is ruined.

She could have just shown them her dragons and given them a chance to surrender. That's what Aegon the Conqueror would have done.

YQS

LANNISTERS BTFO

gimme a break

nah they have a HUGE fucking budget now. like 20-30 mil an episode. i mean the actors alone get like 10 million an episode between all of them.

i'm sure there will be some more crazy shit going down in the next few episodes.

>burn the largest source of food in the seven kingdoms just before winter
yes great plan, i'm sure the common people won't mind at all

>That's what Aegon the Conqueror would have done.
>[intentionally ignores the field of fire]
All targshits and blackfyre fucking shits need to be hanged.

dis gonna be good

final episode of this season

ew does she actually have to fucking ride them? it looks so ridiculous.

Did S07E04 leak in full? Link??

lmao
I love how this triggers Sup Forums and /r9k/

Reminder that Dany is the main character of GOT and will win in the end.

>Sup Forums level of nitpicking

girls can ride dragons too, get over it

about fucking time. I dont give a fuck what you faggots say I want those dragons to burn the entire shit country

>lmao
quit sounding like a nigger

no it would be on a stream site by now if it had leaked widely at all.

Jesus, Dhaneries riding the dragon looks cringe as fuck. they should just have let the dragons burn them all on their own. Maybe by given a command from Dany. but she riding a dragon looks very silly

it is
Game of Thrones S07E04 AAC MP4-p2p
is the right direction

They needed a fan for her but there aren't any ;)

they were full of gold not food

How else will she yass slay?

r/megalinks
fucking nigger retard

I wonder if HBO actually paid them to not leak it. Why wouldn't they release it otherwise?

8 MORE YEARS

Stop acting like one

no, the gold ones (or most of them) already went to KL between cuts in the episode
those wagons were full of food they were coercing out of reach farmers that which they were talking about at the start of the episode

it just looks silly, maybe even wear some kind of battle armor. But she is wearing a fucking dress while riding a dragon. lol

wow this shits really gone cringe with the whole good vs evil thing

i feel bad for anyone who was a fan of this show during first 5 seasons god what a garbage

yfw the dragon crashes into king's landing and explodes because it wasn't able to keep carrying that fat blob.

>burning the food
>not seizing it and distributing it yourself to win over the peasants
targ fucking shits

No.

CGI is cheap as chips.

Um excuse me sweetie she is the President of the United Westeros, she doesn't need armor

this fuckin hack writing teleport bullshit needs to stop

She was sitting on top of this retarded dragon. If she can't fucking drive dragons why the fuck is she even there?

it really is ridiculous
>dany, at dragonstone, at the start of the episode mentions how her fleets have been destroyed
>dany, in the reach, at the end of the episode, has managed to transport a dothraki army and all their horses onto and across the continent with her

What was the dragons tax policy?

Good CGI costs money and time

Cheap Chinese or fresh of college student CGI cost fuck all and can be done quickly

That's the point of her character. She is just the heir of the Mad King in everything but her gender and name. It's way more emphasized in the books than in the show where she is portrayed as some feminist YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Did that wing just clip through the trees??
0:05
>DROPPED

thanks.

jesus you're right

>cheap Chinese or fresh of college student CGI
Bangalore, India is where CGI gets outsourced to.

FUCKING DROPPED WTF IS THIS SHIT ANYMORE

holy shit
how can anyone defend this

dear god htey better fix this

kek

>After she killed all the White Walkers and White Nen, she became Queen of Westeros and ruled until the end of time. Everyone loved her forever.

>The End.

It looks like they tried to make it look better and in the middle of process just said "fuck this, noone will notice anyways"

magic trees!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does the flame breath cause explosions when it hits the ground?

but what is her tax policy?

YASSSSSSSSSSS

This fucking post

Did you notice how much this "river" changes with each shot?

Did you not read the leaks from the hackers?
she dies next season because hack and hack wanted to create another huge upset moment like with ned

stop asking!!! racist, bigot, xenophobix, hmophobic, nazi, republican , trump supporter!! you hate women!!!

The 5 mains get 1.1 million an episode for seasons 7 and 8. That's the main reason the total number of episodes got reduces from 20 to 13.