Amerifats eat burgers

>amerifats eat burgers
>canadians eat fine cusine like poutine
When did you realize americlaps are uncultured swine?

i eat both thank you

overrated and curds are a shit-tier form of cheese

>fries with sauce
how refined

>inb4 le frog
literally nobody eats frogs

Poutine is garbage you filthy frog, try some Jigg's Dinner. It's Newfie food but Canadians will try to steal it and call it their own.

faggot

>literal fucking curds
>fine cuisine
literally third world tier

I think we can all agree the British have the worst cuisine.

lol this literally looks like those pictures of shitty meals people post to make fun of "white people cuisine"
>STOP DISLIKING THINGS THAT I LIKE

>Fries smothered in cheese and gravy
>Refined
Nuke Canada when?

can it still be called food at this point?

how is poutine overrated when its so simple yet delicious?

Most of our population lives on your border. Nuking us would be suicide, silly americlap

Poutine was easily my biggest disappointment on my last trip to Canada. Just embarrassing. OTOH, I had a great dim sum, a great gamjatang, a great burger, a great porchetta sandwich, a great pastrami sandwich, and a great shwarma while I was there, so it's all good.

I actually can't do that, I swore to never make fun of their food again if they pulled off Brexit.

>gastronomy
YOU NIGGER ARE THE WORST
>pic related for real man course
also i'm a proud snail eater.

my aunt made a trip to Leafland and said your food is absolutely disgusting.

Burgers and poutine go together well, just like USA and Canada
:)

tactical nukes when?

disgusting degenerate comfort food eaten alone
vs
burgers cooked outside on a grill with an american beer, your american wife, your children your friends and family while celebrating how amazing and how hard you've worked to make and keep your country great

You do care ( ':

Cassoulet is the bomb. I usually only end up thinking to make it a few times a year, but it's pretty close to the perfect comfort food.

oh looks its the same fag from the milk in a bag thread

>that shit
>"""cultured"""

How about you re-evaluate your fast-food-eating drenched life?

>amerishits

not even sure if it's in any way sustaining.

>gravy chips with some cheese on it
>canadians hail this as one of their greatest inventions

I ate this every Sunday growing up.

And then the next day you'd fry up the leftovers into a hash. Fucking delicious

Us Americans have chili cheese fries. Way fucking better than gravy cheese fries. Literally the only reason people like poontin is because of its name. If they called it gravy cheese fries people would immediately realize that it's not a big deal.

Also, if you live in my city you can get all kinds of fucking insane food. City is called Alhambra, roughly twenty minutes east of Los Angeles. There's a shitty rooftop bar that few people know about that offers the most amazing Thai shredded beef Penang curry fries that you'll never get to try. Another place offers Mexican chicken mole, creme fraise, and deep fried jalapeƱo fries.

You fucking leaf nerd need to visit my city and enjoy some truly shit and unhealthy food. If you're going to eat this trash, you may as well make it delicious.

Let's not forget the other Newfie classic, Fish and Brewis.

And cod tongues. Fucking cod tongues.

>chips
>CHIPS
Theyre fucking fries you scum

You can keep your poutine. I'll keep my candy on a stick.

You eat halal you faggot

Chips gravy and dressing was another one of my favourites.

>3.3 million muslims in America
>1.2 million muslims in Canada

You North Americans need to eat real food, like black pudding

I went to Canada and had some putine. Was pretty good. Cheese was good and so was fries and stuff. Also, in Montreal so it was a lot better

DUDE

Frenchbro knows whats up. North Italian food is good too, not the tourist BS, but the actual good stuff around Lake Garda and Tirol.

That looks like its bland and is shit.

Fish, chips, gravy and dressing is the only acceptable "poutine"

enjoy cancer at 40

>importing them en mass
>bending over for them
>taking more in

>Fries with puke on them

>importing them en mass
Calm down, burgerbro.

Canada's only taken in 50,000 in the past two years.

Let's compare that to Germany, who's accepted anything ranging from 1 million to 2 million muslims in a year, and sweden who's done just the same as Germany.

If anything, Canada's immigration laws makes it nearly impossible to import them en mass, anybody regardless of ethnicity who wants to come to Canada needs to wait on a waitlist for years and 70% of people who apply for citizenship get turned down because they don't qualify for citizenship. This is why Asians manage to flood into Canada but mudslimes don't, most of them are educated and have families and children so they fit our qualifications.

America's spic problem is arguably worse than Germistan and Swedistan's mudslime problem combined.

It's gravy on potatoes, what's wrong with that? Poutine is legit as fuck and goes great with burgers

>meat,meat,potatoes,meat,meat,potatoes,meat

>cuisine

Another day another shitpost

Oh you mean French fries with syrup? Stop trying to act smart, it's not working

The one thing that redeems them is a good fish and chips. Other than that, it's all ridiculous nonsense

>300+ million people in Murica
>30+ million people in Maple Kingdom of Queen trudeau

>makes fun of fat Americans eating gravy
>makes fun of fat Americans eating French fries
>puts both together
>culture

Fucking leaf.

t. Greatest ally