Overrated

Honestly, this shit gets it's dick sucked way too hard.

Maybe you just aren't sucking hard enough.

congrats, you have a different opinion than someone else. I'm proud of you

Not like you have to watch it

What, so you'd rather go back to watching Family Guy?

>something is popular
>better shit on it for no reason at all
>doesn't even provide a point for discussion
yep, it's Sup Forums alright

There's no point in sucking R&M's dick.

What you really gotta do is lick its balls.

Congratulations, you win the special snowflake award for being the first person in 20 minutes to start a thread about how much Rick and Morty sucks.
Come back in another twenty minutes and you can win a second one!

I'd rather watch a good adult cartoon.

Too bad those don't exist.

>Theory proven
In any major trend,there will be people having different opinions based solely on "trying to differ out"-More known as being a special snowflake. And people who actually think before they act "knows that they don't need to shout it out into other people's faces".Same goes for people who likes the trend.

Honestly 4-chan gets so hard for being contrarian.

5/7

No you gotta put it waaaayyy up inside your butthole.

Why don't you pitch an idea to the industry that doesn't suck cock then instead of complaining

> I want something amazing that doesn't exist
Well what is it
> uhhhh, i don't know . It doesn't exist

It's still good though.

The concept and characters grew stagnant pretty quickly.

Other than the fedora-tier religious jokes, it's a pretty good show. I love how meta it is, with lots of episodes tackling really complex stuff, like that one episode where they run off to another parallel universe and replace their own selves there, or that segment in one of the episodes where Morty plays a video game in which he is living another life, but unaware of it being a video game, so he lives his life thinking it's a normal life.
I just hope the third season won't be shit, because of the female writers.

>Honestly, this shit gets it's dick sucked way too hard.
That's not a picture of Moral Orel.

>you don't like my favorite tv show? you must like my least favorite tv show
Sup Forums isn't a place for 14 year olds

There's a difference between thinking adult cartoons are shit and actively wanting to change it so they aren't shit. Get over yourself, nerd.

they've already had an episode about gay girl power shit, i dont get how you can pander any more then that

Rick and Morty is basically just Futurama if it were written by Family Guy's writers, so there wouldn't be much of a difference

The show is really clever but people around here do treat it like it's some revolutionary thing. Its attempts at genuine drama are pretty weak though, but unsurprisingly those are touted as being deep and emotional.

>Rick's wacky catchphrase actually means he's depressed!
>Oh wow Rick tried to kill himself!
WHOA WHAT A COMPLEX CHARACTER THIS SHOW HAS SO MANY LAYERS

Nah, not the dick.

That tends to happen when an audience hasn't seen much else. It's like how the Lego Movie did a great job of doing comedy that appealed to all ages, but people here apparently had never seen a movie or show do that and kept touting it was a groundbreaking, "genre-bending" work of art and it was just bizarre.