Can anyone decipher what the fuck Captain Marvel is saying?

Can anyone decipher what the fuck Captain Marvel is saying?

The Hand Ninjas can raise eachother from the dead, we can't raise eachother from the dead. Don't get killed. Maybe you'd have an easier time if it was right side up.

I don't wanna!

At first I thought you were being a smart ass because the image is upside down, but yeah what the fuck?

>but the delegates they came TO assassinate font have that luxury.
Marvel editors at their finest.

The word 'to' is missing between came and assassinate.

Also she's wrong, hero tend to come back from the dead

Jesus, are you people really so stupid that you can't fill in a missing "to"?

just take out the "came" in her sentence and it makes sense

Do you mean the lettering error? It should probably just say "came to assassinate"

What's hard to get? They forgot to put the to in "came to assassinate"
Didn't the last Civil War mix up everyone's speechbubbles?

Just on one page

It's always wuth Carol too, it's like they just skip by pages with her on them.

I don't mind having to fill in the occasional word in someone's post, but c'mon man, someone got paid to edit this, and they're actually going to out this up for sale. There's a difference between some random asshole making a mistake on the internet and some random asshole making a mistake on a published book.

Criticizing the error is fine but truly not understanding the meaning even with the error means you have a learning disability

I don't think anyone's defending the editor, just saying you're retarded if you can't figure what she's saying.

they forgot to add a TO. It's a pretty simple typo. It's sloppy but you really should be able to figure it out.

OP here, am retard.
I was understanding delegates not as a person but as in a clause that the UN had made. I get it now

Probably to busy making sure you could figure out which Spider-Man was which. Thank god they had those parenthesis, I'd never have figured it out without them.

Is it you spoil user

This should also be "But the U.N. delegates they came to assinate don't have that same luxury" or "that luxury". The "the" is mis-used.

There's someone that works there who gets paid to make sure even the dumbest of people should be able to understand. And they are too lazy to add a to.

Maybe "that" would feel more comfortable but "the" isn't wrong.

It seems like Marvel's editing has just steadily declined and nobody's much bothered to do anything about it

Whenever a comic does this lil word bubble messy
Just imagine that both characters suddenly had a Ventriloquist Off, with both projecting what they're saying onto the other.