Milo Murphy's law

Now, before anyone starts rambling about it being obviously more targeted towards kids, I'm curious Sup Forums, what are your thougts about it?

I personally liked Phineas and Ferb quite a bit and it had a pleasant ending, so how will this reflect on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARTRJQfV90k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck not Candace

>PnF went on too long but was mostly decent
>Weird Al

They earned a chance.

Amen.

This.

what is this even about

why is weird al in it?

>why is weird al in it?

They offered him money

>why is weird al in it?
If you still had joy in your heart you wouldn't even think of asking this question.

I saw the man live, he's great,
but it still begs the question why he's doing VA work on a non-cable disney channel for a show who's target audience doesnt even know who he is

Because he's a good man who enjoys life.

Also he's just good as a VA.

The opening is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARTRJQfV90k

>It's my world and we're all living in it
pic related

Hoping this is a show that starts off normal but slowly builds up to charector growth

Red pill moment away from willful naievte

He needs it

He is the symbol of white sheltered suburbanite male, who is too young and naive to understand he will be cucked by the world

There is still time to save himself

It's not a coincidence Disney designed and chose him as a character, not now

As opposed to the naive American suburbanite summers of P&F, of phineas es haircut ye Isabella,

yeah, those days are long gone for modern youth, that was their parents childhoods, phineas and ferb, modern parody of what the media wants us all to think modern summertime and childhood is like

Clarence is more accurate tbqh, and it gets shit past the radar while giving both sides of edgier topics

Interesting..

>As opposed to the naive American suburbanite summers of P&F, of phineas es haircut ye Isabella

Jesus spell check on a phone pole,

- Or phineas's relationship w isabella

I don't know. The teacher's hot, though.

It's probably going to be boring and repetitive garbage like PnF.

I loved how they played repetivity in PnF.
I'm just a little sad that a pet is generic dog. Hope it's at least and agent.

Only just noticing now that he's basically kid Tintin. It's also nice to see they plan to expand beyond the basic shtick of bad luck magic or whatever it is.

>its a "visiting the underground mole people" episode

yawn