The title sequence sucks
The music sucks
The design sucks
The direction sucks
Time and the Rani sucks

10 is the worst doctor

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who but it's a panel show

okay, I asked just in the other thread, why Pearl Mackie is considered the first gay companion, when Captain Jack Harkness was clearly pansexual. I just wanted to continue this discussion.

>Captain Jack Harkness was clearly pansexual
>Bill is gay
there you go, discussion over

Okay then I'm going to copypaste the answer from last thread.

>Jack wasn't a lead companion. He popped up halfway through the series to play second fiddle to Rose.

>Interviews are for the public. As far as the British public is concerned, the list of "companions" goes Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Catherine Tate, Karen Gillan, Jenna Coleman, Pearl Mackie.

what did he mean by this

Is Pearl Mackie gay in real life? I hope she is.

no

damn it

>she loves BBC
okay, this was a nice touch

pansexuals arent gay and he's second tier companion wise, like River or Nardole.

>he doesn't like the McCoy sex wink

dropped

That bit's fine but the whole CGI-ness of it makes it feel... empty. Especially at the beginning. There's just too much black space and the stars look like they were made in MS paint. It feels cold and sterile compared to the warm, analogue, colourful feel of the previous title sequences. Not that I liked the Trial intro much, either.

Come on, cut me some slack. Pansexuals legally qualify as gay.

Yeah but you have to bear in mind this was made in the 80s and they were going for the wow factor with this title sequence. Those special effects were cutting edge at the time, and I suppose it was an attempt to try and revitalise the show by changing things up from the previous season. I do agree though that it's weak compared to the others.

Your other complaints lesson over the next two seasons though, McCoy becomes GOAT as time goes on and he ditches Mel for Ace.

>dropping a show over a one off line and not ridiculously convoluted plot points that break your suspension of belief like anti-plastic or a giant cat fucking a woman into pregnancy.

I had a boyfriend, and we watched this episode together, and we watched the rest of the series together.

But then I told him I just want to be alone, and now I'm an alcoholic. Where is my life going? I'm serious.

Black, white, it doesn't matter.

Jesus was Jewish anyway.

>we meet again davros
>you won't beat me this time, I have a clever pla...
>don't MANPLAIN to me. I would slap you if it weren't ableist

Jesus wasn't a Jew he was a Christian.

No actually I'm joking. The Hebrew religion did not become Judaism until the destruction of the Second Temple in approximately 70 AD. This was decades after Jesus was crucified. Eat shit

The new toys for the Thirteenth Doctor are looking great.

Can we talk about the shitty segue into the middle-eight of McCoy's intro and how the chord change happens too early after an odd number of beats and isn't set up in any way and it just sounds awkward and lifeless

autism

no u

>British screenwriter and creater of "Black Mirror" Charlie Brooker is rumoured to be part of Chris Chibnall's writing room working on BBC sci-fi series Doctor Who

HOLY SHIT LADS
GOLDEN AGE???

If there's an episode about pig fucking I'm out

My favourite shite thing about the McCoy titles is the logo itself. It's so fucking hilariously incoherent. If the word "Doctor" was at least parallel to the word "WHO" it wouldn't look like it was trying to fly off to a different show.

No source, sounds like bullshit

The Great /who/ Bake Off

>he dislikes anti plastic
Nothing is sacred anymore, eh?

AANTI-PLASTIC!

I've already accepted white people don't care about their identity, we'll fade away. progressives organisations like the BBC will be the vanguard.

holy shit that looks hilarious

nah, they just arent straight.

>Mel is a computer expert
And Meg Ryan is a helicopter pilot

>Twenty-one stars
>Mostly black space
>Chunky fucking letters
>Looks incredibly low-res when you watch it, especially when things are close to the screen

Worst title sequence?

Pretty much yeah, they've never gotten quite that bad again.

>tfw we will never have continuity and cross referencing as good as Doctor who/Torchwood/SJA again

Good God that was shite.
2/10.

I miss SJA desu, Kaagh was a good sontaran, bring back actual Sontarans, fuck Strax the Traitor

Cheer up, you're about to hit the only good story in s24.

>tfw class fucked up the opportunity for spinoffs

People still watch Doctor SJW? For real?

He stopped being Jewish at his baptism. That's why the baptism of Christ is an important part of his story

>For real?
Yes.

>oh god, he's actually read the bible

It's a really popular book.

When was the last time you watched Doctor Who? Did you like it back then?

>he reads books

>Doctor SJW
you're just like the girls who started really recently, only watched because Tennant was hot and pretended to be major fans of the show all along

Well....he was quite dark skinned I spose.

Why are you assuming this bellend has ever watched it in his life

Worst recent Doctor

>yfw chibnall gets the show canceled

*Most

Fuck off, Capaldman a GOAT.

BRING BACK MOFFAT NOW!! REEEEEEEEE

Do you really want Moffat writing Whittaker's Doctor

It's inevitable isn't it? If they couldn't get someone competent to take over from Moffat they might as well just cancel it now and save all the bother.

Moffat cultists are so arrogant it physically hurts
Good thing a good part of them confirmed that they are leaving the show after christmas
We can have a good community again

they killed themselves with the female doctor

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 14th is deadline

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them. The 12th Doctor only has three stories! And Bill doesn't have any stories. Not even Bill/ Heather smut!):

>Fourth Doctor

>War Doctor

>Tenth Doctor

Kris Marshall Doctor with Japanese companion

Morbius Doctor

Rupert Boothe Doctor

Foreman "Jack Miles" Doctor

Auton Stratagem Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where the Eighth Doctor and Charley run into Missy?

Or a story where Amy is stranded alone on Lesbos?

Or a story where the Eleventh and the Sixteenth Doctor battle polar bears in Russia?

Or a story where the Brigadier and the Thirteenth Doctor are hunted by a pack of wild Chumblies on an island?

Or a story with the psychic from Hide, and the Third Doctor, battle an influx of Daemons?

Or a story with the Class cast, maybe just involving April and horny tentacles?

It would force him to leave his comfort zone and we might actually get something fresh out of him. "Moffat would give 13 lots of boobs and men r dumb jokes" is a meme, Moffat only gives that material to the side characters because (as he's said himself) he grasps that the Doctor wouldn't give a shit.

Course I do. He's a better writer than Chibs. Every series needs at least one GOAT Moff written episode.

he is a worse showrunner though. I can confidently say this without even seeing Chibnall who

Showrunner Moffat gave us some of the worst things in all of nuwho

Things were sacred on who? Ridiculous! Whats next, believing Za is a leader? Amirite?

I finished my 4th doctor story yesterday, immigration

I can see it, well almost
Like a camera sees a ghost

>Showrunner Moffat gave us some of the worst things in all of nuwho
As did Davies. Love & Monsters and Let's Kill Hitler are both as shit as each other.
But Moffat wrote several GOAT episodes before becoming showrunner. Chibnall has never written a good episide in his life.

not true, countrycide was goat as fuck desu

I dunno. Even Let's Kill Hitler doesn't quite compare with the awfulness of Love & Monsters.

I feel sorry to this day for the poor kid that won the Blue Peter competition.

bigfinish.com/news/v/counter-measures---special-offers
Has anybody listened to Counter-Measures?

Love & Monsters is a very good episode until the monster reveal.

Im pretty sure that kid posts here, or is here, either one im not sure

>implying Dinosaurs on a Spaceship wasn't funkino

Based Brian saved DoaS.

Kris Chibnall wrote best pair of friends on the television - D.I. Alec Hardy and Ellie Miller. Tell me whatever you want about the actual plot, the mystery, but they work great together, and parts where they spend time together, their banter - is pure friendkino.

>Kris Chibnall

Chris Chibnall

Chibnall is actually Kris Marshall. Anti-Marshall fags are in for a shock next year when he peels his face off and announces that Jodie was an elaborate ruse.

I like that you keep extending the deadline. I'm sorry, I've just been really busy, but I want to participate.
Are there any incarnations that you haven't got or any scenarios that you're lacking?

The genderfluid genius who hasn't produced any Foreman yet has a kickstarter for a comic book. It looks dirty and full of holes.

kickstarter.com/projects/1204509006/iris-and-the-fabulous-ones

nvm I just saw the second post

>£267 pledged of £30,000 goal
>11 backers
>5 days to go
I always find failed Kickstarters so depressing.

Not related to Ms Wildthyme is it?

>Concept art of Jack Lex
Named after Jack Miles I take it.

Nobody is using your shit thread, fuck off. This one can be searched for.

It's his fault for expecting £30,000. Most creators with actual followings struggle to get 10,000 on their kickstarters, so what made him think he could get that much?

Scaroth reporting in.

Colin and Sylvester are the only Doctors I could never quite like on the same level as the rest.

Give me stories or good scenes etc. That will convince me otherwise. I've seen Vengeance on Varos, The Two Doctors (I liked these two) and Remembrance already years ago. And uh... Delta and the Bannermen, whatever the fuck that was.

Jubilee

For some reason I remember a spin-off about the doctor and the master on gallifrey except you didn't know which was which until the end of the show. Did my mind just fucking make this up? Or was it some shitty Kickstarter garb that I can't remember

Ghost Light, Curse of Fenric, Survival, Greatest Show in the Galaxy

youtu.be/g6c6AxhAal0