Why is Kevin Spacey always alone at award shows?

Why is Kevin Spacey always alone at award shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuMBmK5uksg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's still in the closet, can't bring his boy toys

Damn look at those jugs.

he's a fag

Why doesn't he just come out already, I mean it's fairly accepted now. If anything he'd probably get good boy points with Hollywood by doing so.

ITT samefag with a proxy

i thought thats amy adams but damn ... Kristen Dunst tits look like that?

>quick somebody help, my wife has fallen

i like to think that he goes to talk shit about everyone onstage to himself in his head and get old man wasted
i bet the inner monologue's savage

The young boy is just below the camera's view.

where have you been

You haven't seen her fappening pics? She has an amazing rack.

It's legit amazing how good Dunst's tits have held up.

because despite how liberal hollywood is, casting agents for movies (which is more prestigious) tend to box openly gay actors into very niche roles

Ian McKellan is gay but he's so old he can't play those romantic lead or action hero lead roles, he can only play

NPH plays joke side characters or creepy guys for movies

post em

He likes young twinks and doesn't want to creep people out like Stephen Fry.

>Ian McKellan is gay but he's so old he can't play those romantic lead or action hero lead roles, he can only play

He can only play WHAT?

old dudes

Because he's a pedo.

Nah, he's smart to stay in the closet. Your outside image is important for getting roles, and there's still bias to openly gay actors in the media.

The funny thing is that if he ever came out, two things would happen. One, everyone would be icked out by the age gap between him and his partner(s). Two, the sexual harrassment accusations against him that have been on the internet for years would immediately get mainstream play. The ethical uncertainty about outing him is the only reason he's not in disgrace for his creepy behavior.

why are you always alone on friday nights?

Right, thanks.

someone hasn't seen spiderman

because he needs spacey

>You haven't seen her fappening pics?
no

are they better than Alison Brie's leaks?

Alison Brie is an overrated cunt.

Rip in peace

why are you doing this

KEK

Doesn't play well outside of north America or western Europe.

if he´s ever seen comments of you shitheads i wouldnt wanna go with people either

here´s definetly some jealousy in the air. get on with it.

I would suck her tits for lupus.

I saw Kevin Spacy and John Travolta driving around the Castro in San Francisco in a little shitty beat up british roadster about 5 years ago

were they eating each other's delicious assholes?

Does anyone have that pic of Spacey with the baseball cap and his hand on his boytoy's ass?

How many young boys do you think he preyed upon?

>those pillows

Stephen Fry dates icky young boys as well but doesn't get any backlash as far as I know

Because he's one of us and can't get a gf. Or maybe he enjoys being single.

user. Just like every isn't straight the same way, people aren't gay just the one way.

Before, people called homosexuals degenerates, they were filthy, unnatural, godless fiends who took pleasure in the most disgusting way, they were things that should be kept away from children. Dangerous and harmful to society.

Spacey is one of those old school gays. The ones that do those gross things that you heard about, who get off on the filth of it all. And hide it out of decency.

This

clearly implants

He's said to be a total bottom and likes being hardcore humiliated by much younger dudes. So it's probably much harder in his situation.

Look at the nude scene in Melancolia. They're real, and spectacular

I've heard he has a thing for piss. Like when he bottoms he loves being pissed on.

I heard he dresses up like Shirley temple and spanks himself with a hockey stick

he doesn't let the gimp out of his basement

I've sucked on them. They're fake.

These are jugs,those are breasts. Learn the difference.

dat dunst bunst..

I think the real question here is why isn't my head buried in Dunst's cleavage.

reported to the ADL

kevin spacey likes two things:

extremely young girls (totally not underage :^) )
and
extremely hunky beefcake men
and
sometimes both at the same time

cant bring a 13 year old AND a 30 year old body builder to an award show

underrated, got me laughing loud

>He's said to be a total bottom and likes being hardcore humiliated by much younger dudes. So it's probably much harder in his situation.

exact opposite dude

he likes to berate and harass big beefcake men and use his persona and celebrity status to control/manipulate them

hes a sociopathic faggot and pedophile

he gets off on power, etc

sound engineer in hollywood here. It is DEFINTELY not the young girls Spacey likes.

>Before, people called homosexuals degenerates, they were filthy, unnatural, godless fiends who took pleasure in the most disgusting way, they were things that should be kept away from children. Dangerous and harmful to society.
That's still true though?

Never having a girlfriend doesn't make you gay. Though in his case, it is a little weird. He's loaded and could get almost anyone if he were indeed straight. But for an average guy like myself, never having a girlfriend is par for the course. Girls only want the top 10% of guys.

This. I know a guy that worked on Superman Returns told me about what him and Singer did to Routh.

>What they did to Routh

Go on...

Spit-roasting, degradation, submission. Tame stuff for out here but not when it's Superman.

Brandon Routh has a wife tho

Not back then he wasn't. Also, marriage doesn't mean dick.

>Brandon Routh has a wife tho

people in hollywood get fucked irregardless of their marriage status buddy

About 10 years ago TMZ published an interview with a gay prostitute who said that Spacey wanted him to spank his dick and spit on it and overall that Spacey is super into humiliation and masochism. Not sure if it's still available.

It's one thing to be gay, and other thing to be a pig masochist with a thing for much younger partners.

lmao

>he gets off on power
who dosent virgin faggot

Oh wow, spit on his dick? Wow what a pig!!!!

sorry I mean't *shit. Autocorrect got met

>irregardless

If he was hetero and a girl did this to him then Hollywood would milk it as female empowerment.

I think he just wants to keep his personal life personal, and separate from his professional/public life. He's in a nice play right now, where he doesn't have to deal with tabloids, buzzfeed, or other assholes constantly shoving cameras in his face, and if he came out, they would flood him like no tomorrow.

Why is there so much bias against gay actors when just being an actor is itself synonymous with being a fag?

I thought he already came out?

this is Sup Forums faggot

/ourguy/

The world isn't limited to progressive North America and Europe. The history of Hollywood is full of stories about bearding and lavender marriages, etc. Even based McKellen urged young actors to stay in the closet

>comes from tumblr and pretends to be Sup Forums

Because it's haram dumbass

Alternatively you can just watch Melancholia

gay, he scopes for boybutt in the after party.

CARLOS!

There isn't really much point in Spacey coming out anyway, it's not like being in the closet has hurt his sex life.

Kevin spacey probably fucks women. He probably fucks men too, or at least has. Why make all this shit public?
As a regular, non-famous citizen I typically prefer to keep my sexual life private, and I've FAR less at stake. Having said that I'm pretty typically straight with moments of incidental homosexuality, I'll assume Kevin Spacey is the same way.

>Googling "is kevin spacey" yields no search suggestions

>driving
they were obviously cruising

what.the fuck. You're right. I'm getting suggestions for anyone else but him...

It's also the same for Peter Thiel, another closeted gay guy. Why is Google hiding suggestions for closeted gay men?

and you'll be screaming out loud real soon. boy.

>Peter Thiel, another closeted gay guy
Peter Thiel is openly gay though, he just doesn't prance around making it his entire identity.

He was closeted until Gawker outed him

aw shit you're right, drew a total blank on that

I want to fuck her in the kunst.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuMBmK5uksg

Hey guys Kevin Spacey here! Ive read through all your posts (some very devilish) and I know most people know or suspect im gay and its OK I dont care, sadly what many posters said is true but not because casting agents are racist or homophobic but because THE AUDIENCE wants a "manly" actor to play the hero same as they dont want a guy with perfect abs trying to be "everyman joe"

Anyways I just wanted to drop by and tell you that your support means a lot to me, well I have to be going there are some FABULOUS drapes I need to buy heheh no im kidding my plane is leaving.

Stay autistic bros!

PS: Reddit sucks more dick than me.

MARY JANE

Are marvlel's really that desperate?

because he's gay and doesn't want hollywood to make a thing of it.

fuck off back to your containment board