Rlly make u thank

hmmm...

i dont get it

he could be helping the people because he swim greatly??

??

>25 pictures to make you say fuck having Olympics and natural disasters and shit

he is celebrated as a hero instead of the people carrying loved ones.

Also, where is it flooding right now?

phelps is a drug abusing degenerate

Baton Rouge is underwater.

>everyone is carrying a family except the black man

why niggers don't know to swim?

I think it's that he gets medals for accomplishing essentially nothing, while the people who swim to save children ect are ignored.

Which is kind of dumb since he is honored for swimming really fast, and if the people rescuing kids were that fast, people would probably pay more attention to them and they mght get a shot at medals too eventually.

>smoking weed is abusing drugs

wtf i hate white ppl now

At least its not about fucking syrian refugees for once

it is.

he also does steroids

even the best swimmers still drown trying to help people.

I'm in Baton Rouge, it's not.

Land east of Baton Rouge is though.

That's like saying New Jersey got attacked in 9/11

Every athlete dopes you pleb. At least educate yourself before targeting one person.

>Hey guys, lets live where our homes can become flooded!

>Help please!

This kills the well drawn art.

I don't get it

i never said that they didnt.

still drug abusing degenerates

This is a historic flood you stupid nigger, that's like shitting on northern's for Sandy. Sandy was an unremarkable storm, but some how fucked the coast of jersey and New York 6 ways to China.

Being this childish

This is such a shitty cartoon. Is that supposed to be Micheal Phelps? Why does he look like Obama?

t. tornado valleyresident

michael phelps is like superman....
people are pissed he didn't save them

Obama?

Really makes you dank

how many olympic gold medals have you won?

when they bust phelps for juicing theyll take away his medals, so i dont see your 'argument'

No need to juice when youre a freak of nature
He is to men what that tranny runner is to woman

Correcting the record.

>where is it flooding right now?
Louisiana. How have you not heard about this?

I seriously thought it was Obama.
I was trying to guess maybe black people got a lot of medals so he got them?
I couldn't make heads or tails of it till sometime said it was Michael Phelps.

theres almost no news coverage of it up north, MA here

The whole nation was attacked on 9/11

>he is celebrated as a hero instead of the people carrying loved ones.

What exactly is heroic about trying to save people you care about? What human being wouldn't do that? Besides, they live in a swampy fucking low-land that floods constantly. How many times do places in the South have to get fucked by floods before we're allowed to stop feeling sorry for them? I don't feel bad for the retards who build their homes in the dry ass hills of southern California during the inevitable annual brush fires either.

Phelps on the other hand has dedicated most of his life to being the very best at something, and has proven it multiple times. I'd argue that's more heroic.

What would calling the flood victims "heroic" and giving them more media coverage help exactly? Applying a title to these people and shoving cameras in their faces during their hour of need isn't going to unflood their homes. Seems like it would just be virtue signalling to me.

>What exactly is heroic about trying to save people you care about?
You're talking about leftist morality here. To them, protecting and caring for your loved ones is racist, sexist and immoral. You should only help people from different cultures who are responsible for their own problems, and you should preferably do it at the expensive of your own kind.

Why the fuck should I care that nigger land is under Water?

>hurricane Sandy
>devistating
Hurricane sandy was a bunch of Italians complaining about flooded basements.