You don't know me, and I have nothing to offer you, but please, I beg you: stop posting this picture

You don't know me, and I have nothing to offer you, but please, I beg you: stop posting this picture.

Words cannot describe the dreadful sinking in my stomach every time I see her odious trap. Just glimpsing her face is a reminder that she exists out there and spends her days using this facial expression against people to carve an unassailable position in this social justice infected world, to such an extent that it makes her sluggy pisswhippets tingle with delight.

Just when life takes its boot from my throat and I clamber up out of the gutter thinking that better days are ahead, I witness the squirming, oozing churn of supercilious sludge pouring forth from every orifice of her contemptible coconut. Like a rancid boiled egg painted brown, ambushed by a blob of glue and a mass of dusty pipe cleaners, defaced by an artist with a grudge against every shade of aestheticism, who made it his mission in this moment to paint on this egg features so pompous and loathsome that surely the masses would turn their face to the heavens and beg to be smitten, this simpering wagon befouls the information superhighway with her gurning gorgon Jigaboo's head in a endless struggle to divide and conquer.

Would that I could take this boisterous blubberlips and hang her by her momentous sagging floppleberries with their dimpled pepperoni slice, frisbee nipples from the top of the Arc de Triomphe as a testament to the bravery and persistence of man in overcoming that which would destroy him.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/yqpoxk.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why am I hungry all the sudden?

I genuinely thought the video was a piss take when i first saw it

>mfw it wasn't

This thing can't possibly be human.

Uhh, racist and sexist much?

solid 10/10 post

Someone post the Klingon version.

Kek

Makes me laugh every goddamn time

Wtf I like Potatoniggers now!

Someone post the star trek edit

lol

yeah i hate her guts too. even pictures mocking her such as triggers me

Does this woman have a twitter? Whats her name?

Franchesca [sic] Ramsey

Found it.

Damn

Uhh, well-spoken and verbose much?

thanks for posting OP, i enjoyed reading your post.

probably one of the most repulsive faces ive ever seen

she is kind of hot with that haircut

She's pretty pretty desu fampai, you guys just hate her because "muh pure race n shiet nigga"

are you the croat with jungle fever from Sup Forums

>Words cannot describe the dreadful sinking in my stomach every time I see her odious trap

why do you think we post it?

why is this man doing black face while having telephone cords on top of his head showing more gums than teeth?

uhhh

u.pomf.is/yqpoxk.webm

Ive never had a conniption fit, but i can see why some people do.

This one's for OP

>offensive jokes can only be negative

get outta here, does that dumb nigger not know how big the pressure on asians is? She fights against jokes against whole groups, but then she probably heads to an asian guy when she wants to ask somebody to explain something hard to her.

>nigger intellectuals

>I am not a merry man!

>Label factual evidence as racist
>complains jokes silence conversations on race.

This thread is very triggering

[smacks lips intellectually]

K, last one

lol goddamnit

I'm triggered.
Are you triggered?
Fuck this lady.

Most punchable face.

why did they edit out the part where lacie does a line of coke and rides a dildo on cam while smacking her funbags around?

what's wrong with JonTron?

was the daily dose of milenillial goy attention the only thing keeping him young?

She doesn't even look like she cares, why is that?

fucking hell kek

This fucking post just won all the internets for the weekend.

God damn, man. GOD DAMN. Have a fucking ginger.

this is all meant to trigger Sup Forums and she's trying to hold back a smirk

It's a white bitch talking, why would she care?