Is there any logical reason why we should still be supporting Israel... or any of the middle east?

Is there any logical reason why we should still be supporting Israel... or any of the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I, too, wanted to revive my successful Israel thread. I hope all of my Israeli brothers are still online to get in here!

They are a sponge for most of the terrorist attacks

because Israel is white

Try telling that to France or Germany.

mmmmm Let's be honest here amerikek, you're gonna buy our wall technology once Dear Leader Trump will be elected as president of the United States of amerifats.
We used to have 2k rapefugees from africa a year, now only about 16.
We also buy your old military equipment, add a few guns and give it a jewish name.
Most importantly, you would never forget our 6 trillion bazillion gazzillliiiooon googlplex, would you goy?

No, we are an Alien race

ISRAEL BRINGING THE BANTZ

only working democracy in the middle east

its not isreals fault that Germany and France are cuckholds and told the enemies how to divert the fort

Israel presents democracy and freedom

calm down jidf

>25 Shekels have been deposited to your swiss bilderberg bank account. Thank you for your service.

You're welcome, greatest ally.

Who are you going to nuke first?

Ugly

No one to nuke, but we must remove kebab in judea and samaria and delete the ayatollah based theocratic government and bring back a secular persia.

but I took Israels genetic test for immigrants and was refused ....they arent white

As someone mentioned, Israel is a true democracy among all the shit of the Middle East. Even though it is a religious state, it is tolerant and represents freedom. Did you know that, in a study, 50% of Israelis said religion was not important? That is more than a lot of non-religious states. I think it has to do with the diversity of the denominations of Judaism

Good. Find them another based Shah again please.
Or just nuke them. I'm fine with this.

Lol, that doesn't have to do with your "whiteness," it has to do with your ancestral Jewish heritage. Also, why would you want to make aliyah if you're not Jewish?

>leaf wanting to come to this middle eastern shithole
The fuck?

Israel is a loyal customer. I think Israel buys more military products from the US than any other country. And as the US military industrial complex goes, so does the country.

fuck you you apartheid-loving genocidal cuck

Well, people make aliyah all the time. But why would a non-Jewish leaf want to go to Israel?

Soooo you're admitting that they aren't "Just a peaceful religion, that anyone can convert to"

?

Shekels & oil.

If Israel isn't protected, the Jews will come here.

>Well, people make aliyah all the time.
From third-world shitholes like France, but not fucking Canuckistan.

>But why would a non-Jewish leaf want to go to Israel?
Literally no reason to do so. People are impolite here, leaf won't like it.

because when you want money you go to the source, and I don't want to live with majority shitskins?

I plan on going to Israel for vacation later in life, to check out Jewish culture and foods, but also because muh Catholicism.

>you want money you go to the source
>Israel
Is this leaf fucking joking me?

>check out Jewish culture and foods
You DO realize there's like 6 million varieties of Jewish "culture" and food, right?

>6 million

"because when you want money..."
I think you're jewish.

>you're admitting that they aren't "Just a peaceful religion, that anyone can convert to"
Not at all m8.

Anyone can convert to Judaism. I am Jewish and have friends whose parents are converts. People will always talk about the difficulty of conversion. From my perspective, your converting to my religion and making a lifelong commitment. Why would this be done in a flip of a switch. If you really cared for the Jewish faith and believed in it then you would do all you could to learn the faith and convert regardless of the commitment required.

>because Israel is white
>White
>Semite
You can't be both Moshi.

>From my perspective, your converting to my religion and making a lifelong commitment.
This is what our Rabbis think and that's why giyur is highly complicated and takes a lot more than saying "allah allah gibsmegoats" 3 times.

if israel works and northern island still works, we can keep on doing it. we wont get wiped that quickly.

>Anyone can convert to Judaism.
Only if its some fake, progressive, hippy version. Being Jewish requires a Jewish soul. Even Ruth who is held up as "the first convert" never actually converted, she was simply allowed to live among the Jews.

They wont even let the spouses of Jews be buried in the same graveyard if its a Jewish graveyard because their filthy goy blood will make the entire place unclean.

What do you know of the Jewish soul, the Neshama, when it comes to converts?
Are converts not considered genuine Jews as their souls were Jewish in the past and coming back once again?

t. Yael Kusnher

>6 million

kek

You cant even get a bacon and egg mcmuffin at the Israeli mcdonalds

so no.

>not having your body cremated

>israel works
Yeeah you wanna inform King Nigger the First that his plan to remove Bibi from power was a spectacular failure?

Jews are the most racist exclusivist motherfuckers on the planet. They have everybody fooled.

No. The earth will be better off without Israel and its control of neocons and proxy wars and its Jew filth. Whites and Asians will rejoice when the Arabs and Iranians finally eat the Jews alive.

I'm atheist you Boer dongus.

You're saying that as if it's a bad thing.

because they're your masters

We should be there. Fucking shit up in the middle east and draining their resources makes life in the US extremely comfortable. Israel is part of that, we use them for intelligence and so on. We should be there, unless you want to make less money and drive a smaller car.

>Bibi
what i don't... you know you guess aren't even kebab removers, you dont convert, you kill

jealous muslim is jealous need I remind you of 1967? Or maybe rio olympics?

>racist
Nope

>exclusivist
If you see Judaism as something to "get in on" then please don't join. This has more to do with your connection with God.

Sour gypsy wants more than the Sinai

>If you see Judaism as something to "get in on" then please don't join. This has more to do with your connection with God.
Bullshit. Read the thread 50% of Israel says god isn't important. It's all about the clique, the cultural enclave that believes its better than everybody else and therefore the means are always justified.

You're very smart, master

>in favor of radical Arabs and Persians massacring those of the only free and democratic state in the Middle East

>Read the thread 50% of Israel says god isn't important.
Yeah, I posted that. Although, I'm not talking about Israel. I'm talking about Judaism, which is what was mentioned in the post I was responding to.

Nope. You heebs have conflated the two. You cannot be critical of Israel without being anti-Semitic? Ok, lets roll with that, but it cuts both ways. You can't defend Israel on the basis of Judaism's moral superiority, and then reject Israel as a manifestation of such "superiority."

>free
>democratic
>kike
>mind control

no...
just leave the middle east alone
foreign policy is fucking the US
taxpayers shouldn't pay for soldiers oversees.
taxpayers shouldn't pay for foreign aid
you are giving the world too much

>You can't defend Israel on the basis of Judaism's moral superiority, and then reject Israel as a manifestation of such "superiority."
The fuck are you on about? I was merely responding to this:

>Jews are the most racist exclusivist motherfuckers on the planet.

I live in the US and am Jewish. I'm talking about the faith, not Israel in relation to the faith. That's a separate conversation we can have for another time.

Stop fucking us over by forcing us to buy your shitty f-35's tha cab barely even fly to iran

Because if Jew doesn't get free money it dies. You don't want another Holocaust do you.

Have you not learned the words of the Bible?
Were you born a Jew or gentile?

Trust me that I read that stupid fucking book a LOT more times than you have, considering one of our MANDATORY highschool exit exams is that stupid fucking book.

What does it say of Jewish souls, in regards to converts? They are accepted 100%.

Yes, but there are a lot of filthy jews who don't view them the same.

Are you fucking kidding me nigger? Jews will suck the blood out of your children.

It is said that they were jews in their past lives, or their great great parents were jews.
כמה הוצאת בבגרות

where do i get my free jew?

Stamford Hill

That is not my point. My point is that it is noted, in the books, if a gentile converts, that they are considered Jewish 100% as their souls were Jewish forever before.

87 or 88 I think.

Shit nigger who gives a cut foreskin about it.

Of course not. Jews are a race--the kike religions are just a mind control psyop/ploy.

Nice, also got around that like 83 or something

Yeah, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy as many Jews don't live by their religion. If they actually read and believed Leviticus then they would not view a convert any differently.

Thank you. So Yael Kushner is 100% kosher, and always was.

>Jews are a race
This is what burgers actually believe. Folks, our plan worked perfectly, back to the mother ship.

>sez the kike.

I thought jews were a race and religion

You're right goyim, now give us shekels.

not a race. ashkenazi for example is a definable ethnicity but is a composite of european and levantine genes.
you can convert to judaism but not not convert to ashkenazim

no god damn it, wheres your art n shit, wheres your contribut to the whole of humanity if your so great. you shouldn't be there heritic!

ok digits

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

Nice digits user

JEWS ETERNALLY BTFO
KEK WILLS IT

damn son i mean dad

Check'd!

Jews BTFO

"Jews" aren't a race. However Judaism is predicated on the belief that you belong to the literal bloodline of Abraham and are part of his covenant with G*d.

Also where is your messiah, you aren't supposed to reclaim Israel until he returns. Its been 70 years now, I don't think he's coming. You should probably return the land and take a break, you've earned it.

>JIDF BANISHED

PRAISE KEK!

Pents!

Put me in the screencap!

Because 99% of jews are goyim too.

Praise Kek!

Nope. They should be fine on their own. You don't have to back every ally you have, it's not like others give money to america. We're not the world police, we should stop doing all this shit in foreign countries in general. Vietnam was proven to be started on a false flag... I wonder if any of the countries we ruined due to fake information like wmd's... Hmmmmmm.