FRANCE NO !

An ultra-catholic punches a black person in the face after he came provoking the prayer.

(at 1:10)
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

Leftists and muds BTFO !

DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471143178003.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471181917499.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely based. DEUS VULT

O SHIT DAT BOI GOT GOT

Cette patate de forain

For posterity.

but the nigger dindu nuffin..

he just got there, wtf is going on?

FIRME LE BOUCHE NIGGAIR!!! AWW HAW HAW

Based

But what did the nigger do? Did he say something to the guy?

Based. I hope he doesn't get into much trouble with the police

Context.

Why are they praying in the middle of a street? That is some mudslime tier shit.

>but the nigger dindu nuffin..

MY THOUGHT EXACtly. he actually dindu nothing...why did he hit him?

This is extremely racist and absolutely unacceptable

There we go

Probably nigger rape, based French man

Why did he punch him? He genuinely dindu nuffin

FRANCE NO!

It's their home country they can do whatever the fuck they want

good.

Apparently he interrupted the prayer because he was playing nigger music on his phone

The froggy will end up in jail though.

>anarchical music

read: gangsta rap

>fight violence with violence

who cares, its a nigger, they dont deserve any rights in european countries

I understand but a far to rash reaction tb h, although Im glad France isnt completly godless and narcistic (they invented atheism btw)

>If you kill your enemies, they win

This dindu legitimately dindu nuffin.... What the fuck?

Also, sucker punches are the most nigger thing you can do.

yet again, some mental retard edits a video with low volume audio so we turn it up to hear what happened, and the fucking 8 year old thinks it's cool to blast the hell out of some music.

The nigga was just chilling tho

That fat white fuck got triggered by his BBC

>RT got btfo in the comments

That's right.

Once again proving Protestants are the scum of the earth. Who else has done more against Muslims, Jews and degenerates?

It's worked all throughout history or should he open up his asshole for the nigger?

how, i cant read arabic sadly so i dont understand

>Apparently he interrupted the prayer because he was playing nigger music on his phone

I turned it up loud and heard nothing. why wasn't he offended by the kids on scooters or the white man who strolled back and forth?

it was a good punch, but it's hard to see why the guy deserved it.

The video has audio I don't hear any music. He wuz a gud boi

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471143178003.webm

GOTT MIT UNS!

The white boi got triggered because he saw he's soon to be boipussi in law

all the bonobo dick suckers coming out
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY
HE BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL

No we didn't.
Atheism comes from apatrid free masons as a tool to destroy catholicism in France. Starting with the upper class stratum.

People will believe just about anything

Fuck off, Ahmed
There are no more rules

>being this Canadian

>Once again proving Protestants are the scum of the earth. Who else has done more against Muslims, Jews and degenerates?

? protestants aka your country has done more bitchslap to muslims than any other

>No we didn't.
>Atheism comes from apatrid free masons as a tool to destroy catholicism in France. Starting with the upper class stratum.

Voltaire, French rev, sartre, camus...

glad to see a stupid nigger get laid out.

he dropped like a bag of bricks

This is like a twisted Tootsie Pop commercial

How many terrorist attacks does it take to trigger ethnic cleansing?

why he doesnt punch the kids, woman or cars?
they all bothering the prayer, or at least put the signs "prayer ahead".

Oh i know, this just publicity stunt.

Hi, is this your video? May RT.com use It with your courtesy on all our platforms? thnx!

Ben non, parce que tu vas juste l'utilliser pour dire "regarde a les francais bande des sales racistes."

Nope, because you're just going to use it to say "look at them racist dirty french band."

lol told

literally actually unironically dindu nuffin

What happened to turn the other cheek?

Those are the REAL FRENCHMEN

No one else wants to mention those qt frog Catholic girls? Awesome! More for me.

Deus Vult

Dat sucker punch though

>Voltaire, French rev, sartre, camus...
Voltaire didn't invent atheism, he was atheist but he wasn't the first, far from it.
French revolution is a masonic coup d'etat.

Around blacks never relax!

It's bad form to hit him with a right hook when the left hook knocked him out

racist nut jobs? yeah, we had are go at taking them out.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471181917499.webm

>I did not come to bring peace, but the sword.

That is the Charles Martel FRANCE!
Deus Vult, go play anarchist sounds in your fucking place

well thats not very jesusy

>praying
>lady crosses her arms while genuflecting.
That's not participating.

does every fucking car in France have a bad serpentine belt?

>Une personne mal attentionné, alcoolisées, diffusant de la musique à l'aide de son téléphone portable.

Vid description

wtf I love France now

CHRISTIANITY RELIGION OF PEACE. CHRISTKEKS GTFO

Well done to the fellow frogposter, praise kek.
Deus Vult.

Fuck off, kike.

was his phone playing music loudly?

He was s dumb nigger who'd have just fucked off once told to.

That hefty frog is going down, going down to china town with a hefty fine and a little time thanks to the powa of the internets and the celebration of crackas.

>Nigger ever not doing something.

>nigger existing is something

Kys achmed

Outta here cuck, you clearly dont understand the bible. Jesus was a swashbuckler

>dat slapping sound

>nigger
>dindu nuffin
pick one, fake Holland

#NotAllChristians

Let the race war begin

Damn. At first I laughed, but if I saw a bunch of muds praying in the street I'd probably make fun of them.

Are white people really mad about immigrants in france? Are they fed up? Would this guy have been punched if he was white?

That negro got a krakatoa special with everything. BAM! I wouldn't be surprised if the groid got his jaw broke.

>put heretics in their place
DEUS VULT

>> Someone badly attentive , alcoholic , playing music with his mobile phone.
There is audio, you can hear them whispering prayers. I don't hear any nignog music.

Looks like the frog turned that darkies cheek pretty well

>chillin

Having literally not the first fuckingn clue as to Christian yearning and the immense desire to return to the source.

Nig got what was coming to him although he'd have just turned it off and left if he was told to. You could see he was a 24 carrot idiot.

Yeah I was thinking that.

And for all the puffs, I heard the nog music and the way he strut up to the scene is in that snide way, showed he had no good intention.

The French may be the first to snap in the big kind of way.

Jesus didn't turn the other cheek when the merchants were using the temple for commerce.

It's permissible to get angry when the cricunstances demand it. Shut it with this lousy interpretation of Christianity, Fedoraboy.

>not knowing the "sword" is a metaphor for "division", as evidenced by the parallel verse in Luke

OP here, just saw that there was already an existing thread Sorry !

posting exploitable pic

YOU clearely did not understand the bible. have you ever actualy read it faggot?

>Killing your enemies
>NOT MAKING IT BEND THE KNEW TO YOUR SUPERIORITY.

There's only one option for the ubermensch.

Europe is the homeland of whites. Niggers and Arabs are shitting on it everyday. You must understand the anger as Christian churches are demolished and mosques are built.

Ultra-catholic? That's not a thing

I don't understand. I'm black and great friends with many priests, they are all bottoms. Make love, not war.

this, i sign under it post with both of my hands, my feet and my dick

He did said something tho

Thank you. Was going to cite this as well.

>playing shitty music on your phone is comparable to the degeneracy that is money lending and changing

Whatever you say, Joao.

this post*

The cracker French cuck sucker punched the nigger, pussy

you can fucking hear it. Just because you have a faith unshakeable doesn't mean you can be unalloyed pricks. In fact if anything it means you have an obligation to be pious and respectful. The Christians are going to get hamstrung for this and it was YOUR MORONS FAULT, this is why you're getting your faces used to wipe the floor, you're all inebriated children who need to be chastised.

Ah yeah I'm definitely going to trust your interpretation over that of the Russian Patriarch. Pacifistic Christianity is a modern aberration corrupted by egalitarian postmodernism.

someone in the comment mentioned the guy arrived there playing loud music with his phone and said they were pathetic for praying, then he got ko'd

>being black and being anything but thankful for all the gifts the white man has given.