Actors that BECOME the character they play, do you know any?

Actors that BECOME the character they play, do you know any?

This is litterally a Sup Forums thread. The least you could do is say VOICE actors and post something from a cartoon.

From Blade

>Does the fake-staircase-behind-a-couch gag
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE ACTUALLY DID THE COUCH THING
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN
D A M A G E D

speaking of the joker mark hamill seems pretty into it when he's voice acting
leto's performance made me want to puke

>He was speechless

I wonder why

Mark Hamill remains the best Joker.

I think his inspired performances died after Arkham Knight. Seriously, the way he delivered TKJ gave me the impression it was a chore for him

why didn't he just open them?

"Jared, hon, you 'descended into madness' from being me for 10 minutes."

It's over Jared, your 10 minutes of fame are finished.

He was talking about how Asylum was his last VA appearance because his throat isn't up to doing the voice anymore, and then he was talking about how City was absolutely his last VA appearance but he was giving it one last shot, and then he was in Knight. At this point I think he just wants it to end.

M O M
O
M

How would Klaus Kinski do as the Joker?

get WWII ptsd and kill everyone on set

Yeah, I think he felt obligated to do Killing Joke because he had wanted to do it for years and after retiring as Joker he said that was basically the one thing he'd come back for. I think it took so long for this movie to happen that even if he did agree to come back, I don't think his heart was in it anymore.

Perfect

I'm picturing Will Smith with a "is this nigga serious?" face.

I want to know if Leto ever went too far or pranked the wrong person and got his shit slapped.

From what I remember, Viola Davis said he never did anything crazy to her but she would've kicked his ass if he did.

That's actually pretty impressive if he did it correctly.