Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

it would be good if you actually did

Unironically well done

incoming butthurt junkies with their "snitches get stitches"

Who are you to say what is right and wrong?
Why did you do it?

noice

bentham would say yes

>you have to become a bootlicker to rid the world of drug dealers
feels bad man
why can't vigilantism be legal

Good. I have no sympathy for junkies. Fucking wastes of life.

good lad

vigilantism makes illegal things okay

Well done.

Imagine if that one smart kid took that LSD hit and got some groundbreaking theory in his mind because of it.
>felt good improving the lives of others
You could have indirectly set us back thousands of years and not even know it user.
Do you grass up people being drunk and disorderly?

I don’t hang around people enough to know who the drug dealers are.

bad lad

Muh LSD.
>using a drug made by a lunatic in a lab and used by the CIA to desensitize and influence people.

Really funny how you moralfags think that reporting drug dealers will "reduce the flow of drugs". I guarantee you that another 10 drug dealers took their market share.

>Really funny how you moralfags think that reporting drug dealers will "reduce the flow of drugs". I guarantee you that another 10 drug dealers took their market share.

>Imagine if that one smart kid took that LSD hit and got some groundbreaking theory in his mind because of it.

>if we fight our enemy, they'll win
Trudeau, get off that proxy

LSD is cool but I don't want normies and schizos taking it everyday for "enlightenment". If you want acid you can get acid, just don't be the one caught selling it or making it.

t. never had a psychedelic experience in his life

Imagine trying to rationalize your addiction problem with grotesque justifications like this one.

nice one
STATE of you lads, think the drugs have fried your brains

Brits are so predictable

Did you get any weed dealers? Hate the people who peddle skunk around. One day you're a shining star on your way to greatness and then BAM, you get hooked on weed and realize there's more to life than just money and self-sufficiency, so you drop out of uni and join a squat. Many such cases!

In uni I ended up living with a spic who sold crack but no way I was going to risk ratting him out.

you must go to a decent uni....

>lsd addiction

A hero the world doesn't deserve

>drugs are good for you, also you can't get addicted and die lol

How did the UK become so degenerate? One of highest drug uses in the world, british girls are one of the sluttiest and UK drinking culture

Cunt

>drugs are scary and dangerous

@85882014
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE
LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED
LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA
inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you fucking retard

>butthurt junkie
>le one in a trillion case justifies people being trash
K E K
E
K

>t. druggie

are you chinese student?
completely understand you

good post

druggie cunt

don't forget to add that you should never judge people who take drugs but all gun owners are killers with small dicks

no, I'm not a druggie cunt you just responded like a retard kek
yes they are, go smoke the jew and forget about everything

what u did is good but ur still a cuck fagot

I'm all for gun rights m8.

Which university is this?

I need my drugs man

I do the same
>roommate asks me if I want to smoke with him
>ahh, weed?
>yeah bro
*go back to my room and make a tip for the cops*

So you just come here to brag about degrading the nature of this entire board ?
You profess to go against the very principles of entrepeneurship and the hub of bussiness.
I think you're just trying to rustle some jimmies and get some (You)s.
So there take what you will and feel good about yourself.
I possess not the expertise to properly justify or condemn your actions so therefore i will do neither.

Good lad.

That's like saying we shouldn't have fought Hitler because then after he was defeated, Soviet communist took over half of Europe.

>addiction to lsd

BASED

based

I'd say outstanding job, had you actually done it.

>yes they are, go smoke the jew and forget about everything

you're a good lad

Daily reminder that posting on chinese cartoon websites is much more damaging and addictive than drugs.

>he thinks all brits agree with draconian gun laws

people who are responsible for propeling humanity forward aren't degenrates who use drugs.

Nice

Doing God's work user

good job user. drugs are for degenerates.