Can Sup Forums replicate his humor?

Can Sup Forums replicate his humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8NZqD_pJT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know I'm sorry he's dead, but this guy was just straight up overrated.
I can't imagine people really cracking up over his material other than straight edge normies who saw him as "le eccentric drug man".
And I know his problems were real too, but I'm just saying. Sorry, but I never rated him very highly.

it was a time when he filled a niche, but apparently the only faggots that post here are contrarian cunts that hate everything.

That's wrong and I hate you

Funny is subjective.

I used to shitpost. I still do, but I used to too

Is this that comedian that would just say some obscure shit and play off words and try to pass it as comedy ?

Fuck (You)

Most comedy is about delivery and playing off of words, jackass.

>hedberg
>berg

discarded.

i spilled spot cleaner on my dog and she disappeared

try watching the unedited/undubbed version of his last comedy special (its on spleen). zero laughs except for his old old material and he breaks down trying to get laughs with his new stuff as he realizes he was a one-note junkie hasbeen right before your very eyes... its great tv, too bad they only aired it hacked and with canned laugh trax.. you would stop sucking his cock if you saw it.

He's "heh that's kind of clever" humor

I was first post and I never said I hated him dude. I don't.

hes my favorite comic, i loath "comedians" that just tell a fucking story and rant with no real jokes

I tried posting a pic of the feels guy. The cops took it down and said I couldn't solicit on Philadelphia property.

haha i love demetri martin

I remember the last time I had deja vu

This. Mitch is one of the few comedians I can stand to listen to because his jokes have a weird mix of absurdism and cleverness that work perfectly with my sense of humor. And I also like that he told actual jokes, instead of over-the-top stories. Most comedians are annoying attention whores, and I appreciate that Mitch just got on a stage and told simple, funny jokes, despite being nervous as fuck.

Steven wright joke

>"I went on Sup Forums....it was shit"

There.

So this one time, i went on Sup Forums and they said "forget everything you know about capekino" - so i did. And THEN they told me "look at this right here - this is the only capekino" but i didn't know what the hell that was!

steven wilson?

Browsing the internet yesterday, I came to Sup Forums. I was surprised because I don't even find lolis attractive.

Didn't know he was in That 70's Show until I rewatched it. Thought he was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8NZqD_pJT8

His jokes are pretty funny the first time you hear them but after you watch a handful of his performances you end up having heard them all.

I tried stand up once, but everyone laughed at me.

it's swedish.

Well, y'know, this one time I was shopping at the store. I picked up a bag of chips and I thought: "how do they make so many of these things".
It's pretty crazy man, y'know how they cut so many potatoes. On this one shelf we have enough potato chips to feed an entire city block for a day, but, like, I don't really understand how much money you gotta pay for these. There's like a potato in a bag. Maybe half. How come there's like 1000 calories in a bag though? Think about that

Is he blind?

He's dead so probably

Whats the name of the torrent?

When I told my friends I wanted to do stand-up they all laughed at me. Well no-one's laughing now.

I used to like Mitch's standup, I mean I still like it, but I used to too...

>so my friends and i were talking about mitch and one of them asked "is he blind?" so i look at him and say..
some audience members start laughing already
>man... he. is. dead.
more joining
>his eyes are just plain useless
laughter subsides
>haha yeah