Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Ewan McGregor as Constantine?

Perfect/10

I thought so too user.

I recognize all the guys, but who are the women?

lacey chambert and blake lively.

pretty great

deadman should be a bit older though

Nobody sincerely expects this movie to ever see the light of day, right?

>justice league dark
>light of day

really made me think

I know this might be hard for you yanks to understand, but Ewan is Scottish.

Collin Farrell would make a better Cunstantine.
Amethyst needs a better actress. And younger.
Obligatory Idris Elba cast

Thanks, user.

Everything else is a fuck yes, but DO NOT fucking waste Elba on a no character brute.

That's what they said about Suicide Squad

Leaving aside the fact that it sucked, or was fucked (l-lewd) it still got made

So what? I'm sure he can put on an English accent fine

Get the TV show actor to play Constantine

No Frankenstein or Amethyst. That's Nu52 bullshit and that shit sucks.

Only the cool 80's guys are in. That means the demon Etrigan, the Phantom Stranger, Sargon, Madame Xanadu and so on.

Yeah, but Suicide Squad was a much straighter shot than the mess JLD is, Ayer signed on in 2014 and production went underway normally, JLD has been kinda sorta but not really existing for a fucking while now with Del Toro just hovering around it for most of the time.

I think Elba is sick of capeshit.

>I think Elba is sick of capeshit.
No he is doing Dark Tower, he is just upset Marvel didn't give him a role he could really act in.

>Frankenstein
>a brute

male column:

eh whatever

older and fatter than you realize

works better as star

female column:

tits for an ass job

that's a guy and honestly if the black guy has to wear full-body makeup you're doing it wrong

you can't cast somebody just because they can tilt their head like in a drawing you saw ffs

Suicide Squad was one I was sure was going to go into development hell rather than get made, I thought we'd have a Flash or something by now.

JLD will either move really fast or just peter out again, like Shazam (which is never happening).

He never really seemed to be upset, there's just that one quote where he's basically pointing out how fucked the acting life as a whole is, and he's got a point. Serious dramatic work one day, hanging on a harness wearing plastic armor the next. It's fucked, but is it any more fucked than sitting around unemployed 6 months of the year in your shitty shared apartment and working as a regular background player the rest while auditioning as often as you can get it? Because he'll have done that too.

You forgot to mention Idris Elba, user.

I have no idea who any of these actors are

People would get confused and think its the same universe

>Lacey Chabert

Yes. Yes. Very yes.

you for real?

Yes.
I dont know many actors

Basically, if we're talking comics...

Ewan was Obi-Wan.
Colin was Bullseye.
Ron was Hellbyoy.
Lacey voice Zatanna in YJ.
Idris is in Thor.
Blake Lively was.. in The Town.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of McGregor as Constantine. He's such a skeezy little scumbag in Trainspotting, it reminds me of John so much.

Also I think Swampy should be voiced by Peter Cullen and have the very slow... Speaking that he... Had in Alan Moore's... Run. I've always seen him as very Ent-like.

Deadman I've honestly always thought of as Matt Damon for some reason. Maybe the "Boston" thing.

Zatanna I'm not sure who should be played by, but definitely not whoever you picked. It's a hard casting because she has to have that pretty, youthful appearance, yet be able to switch between that and a serious and experienced witch.

You know who Ron Perlman should play? ETRIGAN!

>Lacey voice Zatanna in YJ.

And Gwen on Spectacular Spider-Man. And Eliza Thornberry.

too many white actors. more must be black. Its 2016

>Lacey Chabert as Zatanna
Yes, please.

I did not know that she voiced Gwen.

Give a whole new meaning to Justice League Dark, desu.

I figured it was never gonna happen until this newest announcement.

If Guardians of the Galaxy and Suicide Squad can get made AND be huge successes, there's no reason JLD can't.

My only concern is that the JLD comic was not very good even under DeMatteis, and I think the concept is just not a good idea. The appeal of these characters has never been seeing them fight massive, world threatening bad guys, and trying to make Constantine fit into that, as a protagonist no less, is what's ruined him for most of his post-Vertigo existence.

Add in Traci 13

>Suicide Squad can get made AND be huge success
Armchair analyst autist in 3..2..1..

>Blake Lively was.. in The Town.
she was carol ferris too

Isn't Shade, the Changing Man gonna be part of Justice League Dark? I really wanna see him.

No clue.