Is Rami Malek a good actor?

W E N D I G O
E
N
D
I
G
O

He's great. That was actually a really fun game, too bad we'll never get anything akin to a sequel.

I dunno, the original actually sold a lot of copies as far as I remember and people love Telltale Games so maybe they'll make one eventually. Cool game though.

Sam is best girl btw

and Mike is best guy

Emily and Ashley are the worst

"can we order pizza?"
i loved him in Until Dawn, but that's all i've seen him in

people only hate ashley because they were shit as chris. ashley is best girl if you play the game right.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Ashley wasn't as bad as Emily. Emily was insufferable. I really wanted her to die, but on my first play through only she, Chris, and Sam ended up surviving.

He has a speech impediment and is awkward, which people mistake for good, nuanced acting.

Just like Michael Shannon desu

In the version I played she was great until I decided to shoot her at the saw trap thing which SHE ASKED ME TO DO and then later on wouldn't let Chris in because she was mad at him for DOING WHAT SHE ASKED HIM TO DO

Also Sam is always going to be #1 by a pretty large margin, though you could make a case for Ashley as #2

>Only Joshing ya
Best

DUDE, IF A GIRL ASKS YOU TO KILL HER, YOU OBVIOUSLY FUCKING DON'T KILL HER. I MEAN... FUCK, I KNOW MOST PEOPLE ARE BAD AT READING GIRL'S SECRET LANGUAGE, BUT HOLY SHIT.

user you should know that women are selfish beasts. She was hoping to guilt you into shooting yourself.

He's good at the crazy-eyed-weird-guy type

Any flicks where a group of hot teenager spend a weekend at a cabin and get killed?

I don't think so

Sam>>>Jess>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emily

you cant argue with this

>Telltale ((((((Games))))))
kek

it's an eroge, get over it

I guess so. He was pretty good when he was pretending to be Christian Slater in the season 2 finale

I liked him in the Pacific.

I think you're onto something here user. Do you think we should involve tits in this somehow?

Never heard of such an original idea.

hmmmmm

He was really good in The Pacific I thought.

I love Mr. Robot and he's excellent in it, good enough he's won SAG awards, Emmys and Golden Globes, but I'd put his work in Until Dawn as some of his best.

WIGGLE ROOM

That totally depends how you play them. Ashley is a qt pa tutie loyal grill when I played.

I unironically enjoyed his character in Need For Speed... but I'm a huge faggot who likes seeing male nude scenes so... take that for what it's worth.

The cabin in the woods.

best girl

Yum