How did she get so fat?

How did she get so fat?

By being stocky and cute. Shes cgor some muscle underneath that chubb, which only enlarges my boner.

holy fuck when did they turn Steven into a girl
I know this is Tumblr: the show but how did I miss this
man fuck this show

Donut

Thats not steven you transphobic fuck

Where do you think all of Rose's fat went when she became Steven?

Rose was so fat that she actually had smaller gems orbiting around her.

She fucked lars got obsesed and then found out he had a chubby fetish.

Have you seen her mother? It's genetics.

She works in a donut shop. She probably survives mostly on donuts. Makes sense.

>getting called transphobic on Sup Forums
go back to facebook, tumblr, /mlp/ or wherever else caters to your special snowflake child mentality

look at this shit they have the same retarded jawline, which juts out rounded-like, she literally looks like a fat man in a wig

>hurf durf they're the same because their face are drawn with an oval somewhere

She works in a donut shop
I've had friends who've worked in cafes, and the places that make a point of serving fresh stuff baked that day throw away everything they didn't sell each night.
If it's you who's had to bake or at least heat each donut, it feels bad to throw all those delicious donuts baked just the same day out every night. Good food, going to waste. It's easy to start to take a few home with you. Eating a "few" donuts every day starts to show on your waist real quick.

You lose your job if you get fat and ugly though. Girls can't get away with that shit until they're married.

Honestly considering how short she is she's not that fat.

>You lose your job if you get fat and ugly though
What sort of a country do you live in, holy shit

Bo you fucking cunt, they arent the same character just because there drawn similar. But even if they were it doesnt give you a fucking excuse to be a sex hating fuck.

>tfw you're a tall lanklet with a short chubby gf.

Boy I sure do love being Lars.

Speaking of Lars, I know he's supposed to be a depressed kid who's become increasingly isolated over time by alienating the people around him, but the way he treats Sadie doesn't feel consistent with how someone in his situation would act.

Admittedly, I was a Lars in my early teens, but no matter how much of a butthole I was, when the rare person showed me kindness and affection I tended to latch onto and cherish them. Then again, that's just me.

Are you serious?
I can't even tell anymore

Of course. But most people in his situation would probably annihilate that fat sophie ass.

The problem with Lars is the show uses them as a will they wont they situation.

Same as anyone, habitually eating more kcal than they expend every day.

Calories in > calories out

>getting called transphobic on Sup Forums
4chan has a lot of trannies that post regularly. Always has, way before Tumblr was ever a thing.

And like with anyone who thinks they should be special because of their penis, the best way to deal with trannies is laugh at them.

It's genetic. Have you seen her mom? She's pretty athletic but still wide and round. And yeah both have plenty of stouth strenght.

>who thinks they should be special because of their penis

That's not my experience with transgendered people at all. You're thinking of SJWs, who want to glorify trans people because they get off on feeling like they're "progressive" or "fighting oppression", more than the average tranny, who would really rather just not have a penis at all.

It doesn't strike me as being a ship-tease scenario as much as another relationship message.

Comparatively, from what I've seen of Star vs, the whole Star/Marco thing very blatantly seems like ship-teasing. Sadie/Lars, not so much.

Ladies Don't Know about his Wry Cynicism.

Her mom's fat, she works at a donut place.
It'd be kind of weird if she wasn't fat.

Also being a tubbo might be their "hot" if Rose Quartz and team are heralded as mythical figures.
I think the CGs may have influenced their will upon the earth of SU, creating a much softer version of humanity.
The worst human beings we've seen were merely selfish arrogant and irresponsible, rather than actually malevolent.

Rose only looks "fat" when she's pregnant. Prior to the pregnancy, she's just bulky. Would you consider Jasper to be fat? It's essentially the same bodytype.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing this excuse. Just admit you find Rose attractive, but don't want to admit you like a fatty.

Would you consider Jasper to be fat?

She got big tits but she fat as fuck. Bitch be eatin too many donuts and not enough dick

She only ever ate one dick, and it killed her.

Quartzes aren't fat- I think the closest irl analog would be a female bodybuilder- but that's still a weird different standard than a willowy or buxomy type of ideal.
We also can't tell HOW fat Sadie is, her marshmallow anatomy doesn't jiggle or fold, so we don't know what's fat or muscle. She was able to perform some impressive physical feats during the island episode.

>her marshmallow anatomy doesn't jiggle or fold

They day they animate that is the day my erection breaks the sound barrier.

Sadie's dad must be a fucking dwarf then, cause her mother at least has normal proportions

I want to fill sadie with my cum

Both Sadie AND her mom are right up my alley. Wish there was more art of them.

I want to fill her donuthole with my lovejelly.

The same way everyone gets fat: Eating more than you should and the body stores the excess.

>/mlp

I love when people whining that others want "special treatment" are basically sociopaths who want power themselves

>I'm so fucking sick of hearing this completely reasonable assessment

>The Quartzes are fat meme
Only Steven is fat.
At this point, the only people who genuinely believe Rose is fat are tumblr because they want fat representation, and people who don't actually watch the show.
>actually watching cartoons or reading comics
>Sup Forumsmblr
I shouldn't be surprised.

>basically sociopaths who want power themselves

What the fuck does this even mean? Want power themselves? Sociopath? It's like your look for words and phrases that are tied with bad things and accusing them on someone, even though they make no fucking sense.

My sides

This

>Are you serious?

Trying a bit too hard there, buddy.

Oi, I'm a man inside of a man's body who is proud of his penis and my pronouns are He, Him, His. I'm sexually attracted to women who are inside of women's bodies and who are proud of their vaginas and breasts.

Respect us or be a bigot against us crazy people who identify with the gender they were born into.

is this the original?

WHY IS THERE NO FUCKING SHADING

lazy artists

You do realize it's industry standard to use flat colors with no shading in American cartoons? This is nothing out of the ordinary.

lazy animators
give enough food and water to any asian animator and they will give any animated cartoon 3 shades of shadow

Yes, lazy is the standard.

but most shows are animated by asians

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO SHADE SOMETHING GODDAMN I MEAN FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU SUCROSE COVERED BITCH PUT SOME EFFORT INTO YOU SHOW ABOUT LESBIANS AND POPCORN NECKLACES YOU BITCH

>that guy who thinks that western animation is animated in the west

It takes extra work to set up puppets that have shading user. why put in that much effort if you can get it out in half the time?

I think she was always this cute user

she's a midget. they're built that way.

Sedentary lifestyle.

I thought Steven was a good motivator, why didn't everyone stick with the workout regimen from Coach Steven?

Someone draw Steven in wigs.

Wait, this is where that guy is from?

>they have the same retarded jawline

Nah that's just calarts