Trump supporters BTFO

Trump supporters BTFO

Why are Trump supporters so narrow minded and unwilling to listen to criticism of their candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)
Sage

>Implying republicans aren't the party of the jew

How does the Democratic Party reconcile making less money and begging for free stuff while still maintaining "superiority"

>9fag
>le redneks meme
>T-TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEE TEE EFF OH
fuck off, shill.

You have to love the narcissistic lefties who go out of their way to make trip codes so they can get their fix on their false notoriety

Never forget you're the one voting to have my income stolen to pay for things you can't afford

>implying taxes are theft
It's a drumpster all right

>CTR starterpack
>Clintonbaby starter pack

Shit, as a latino trump supporter I would really appreciate being involved in the trump supporter bashing memes guys.

It's 2016, excluding minorities is wrong.

The word you want to use for the action is irrelevant. You're still advocating for people to have their money taken from them against their will, which makes you, at best, and asshole.

>ignores basic reality

>calls people names

Well look it's the "educated left"

Implying its not straight up robbery.

Brain dead libtard detected
KYS

> Implying both parties aren't jewish and americans are cucked in any case

Daily reminder that the best way to deal with shills is IGNORE. Go post in threads about important info, not this shit. If you must reply, use sage.

Guess what,I am racist

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

No you need to call them out as parasites who hide their attempts to steal your shit as moral

Then attach a good REDPILL image

Stop being a cuck you don't ignore the intruder you fucking end them

Not an argument.

Is Russia cucked?

>what is the social contract
you agreed to pay taxes by living here. Don't like it? Move to Somalia.

Because we hate you liberal communist scum who are literally bringing on, and cheering for, the death of America, Europe, and the white races.

Fuck you.

This is true

Because they aren't willing to admit politics are cancer.

Anonymous works both ways but I'd be far more willing to murder you than you would be.

>Put a bunch of things together in one picture
>Boom instant trump supporter

Does knocking down strawmen make you feel like a man?

>social contract

Sorry buddy but taxes originated as warlords stealing income and that's what they still are

I didn't agree to anything and mentioning Somalia isn't a justification for the federal to steal 40% of people's income just because you are poor and want free stuff

You don't have the right to say "give me your property or move to Africa"

>T. triggered drumpster

Whoring yourself out for a taped together GILF criminal on the internet isn't as nuanced as your pic suggests

I didn't sign that.

Me being in a location does not mean I consent to everything that happens in that location.

You can't even get the memes right you fucking disgusting shill piece of shit.

Okay

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD, SHILL

Than leave, move to Somalia

You can't justify stealing people's income for your own needs by giving them an option to live in a failed African communist state

You don't own it, Goldman Sachs and Qatar do!

Can't you read, you dumb cunt?

It's not my responsibility to avoid theft. It's the thief's responsibility to not steal from me.

>and asshole
Taxes = theft retards should be shot, the level of retardation you would have to have to believe something so retarded means we don't want you in the gene pool.

Hello tumblr raid supplemented by CTR shills!

Or likewise, it is the theif's responsibility to avoid my bullets after he tries to steal something

We know you want us shot if we don't give you our income, that's what tax is by definition you moran

>Implying I'm from tumblr
That place is filled with whiny communist babies. Like how this place is filled with storm weenies.

You don't even understand basic logic and then go on rants about how retared others are

>if you don't like taxes you should die!

There's that famous leftist tolerance.

Hey maybe we should be careful about how many people who believe in the following (attached) we should let in.

>racists!

Like I said, the word being used is irrelevant.

If you want to call it "ayugfliuafbg", that's fine. If you want to call it "hgpohgq[ud;", that's fine. Calling it something other than "theft" changes nothing.

Hillary is a goddess!!! Prove me wrong dumpniggerfags. Also, she never laughed at the 12 year old victim of rape, the rebuplicans made that up according to Snopes. Grasping at straws!

as long as you live here you must abide by the social contract you can opt out by leaving. So go to Somalia if you think taxes are theft.

How could you monsters possible deny this poor child from entering your country?

>as long as you live here you must abide by the social contract

Oh boy, I can't wait to hear the explanation for this.

>I can steal your stuff because you have the ability to move

>I can beat my wife because she can always go marry another wife beater

>I can rape women because they can always move if they don't like it

I've signed no such contract, further, congress couldn't even press a federal income tax as part of the constitution

So now the social contract applies to the entire globe?

>the social contract you didn't sign allows me to arbitrarily steal your shit and also forces you to allow anyone into the country but you still are required to follow strict immigration laws that make it difficult for you to move out of USA

bump drumpf faggots go back to r the donald

It's pretty simple, as long as you live here you must follow our laws. Including but not limited to paying taxes, no matter how high.

Trump supporters listen to Trump criticism - You're just upset that we don't agree with it. We're not the ones in an echo chamber, and we're not the ones who fit into a stereotype. You are, loser. Sage

That's not an explanation. That's just repeating what you already said.

>There is no real America

Memes aside, what does that even mean?

So there is no such thing as private property under your view

Anything I own is subject to be stolen by you and your commie government and if I don't like it I can just leave

That's still theft

Logic must be tough for a person of your income

>social contract!

>why would you support a billionaire!

WHAT SOCIAL CONTRACT

It also goes both ways, you dumb fuck. If you pay no taxes then you should GET THE FUCK OUT

"Right side of history"

Fucking liberals claiming to be correct about things that haven't even happened yet.

>people still believe in the taxation=theft meme
You know you can change tax laws to whatever you want as long as you have enough support to do so? Most people agree that it isn't theft, therefore taxes exist

Haha never considered this

>pay no taxes

>wants others to pay taxes against their will

>uhh social contract, gimme your stuff

Hillary will take the money and the land from the rich whites and give it back to the slave ancestors and amerindians, whom it is rightfully owned, thus resolving the karmatic debt. All the real 1st world countries in Europe will be so pleased with us.

Did you know half of Americans pay no income taxes? Pretty self explanatory how many people think taxes are fine.

Guns don't kill people, uh-uh

Horkheimer was not Jewish in any meaningful sense and, more importantly, this is a fake quote.

>punishments can be made on people based on their race

>punishments can be made on people based on their ancestors

>the only border ever made via war/violence is the us border

>whites didn't build this society, the Indians who played soccer with severed heads had huts the size of trump tower

Because the only people criticizing him are non-whites, cucks, and Jews, three groups of people whose opinions mean less than nothing to me.

Why don't they ban you faggots for making these threads?

Okay Leibowitz

Why should we leave, you're the ones who suck.

this is truly the worst board on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

so when are they going to be politicians to say that taxation is theft?

You gotta love newfags who don't even know ehat trips are

I can't find Flat Earth on your chart. Where does it fit in?

What allows people to kill others then?

Bitch, I don't like Trump but I sitll support him over Hillary, and you know I would have Voted Bernie over all these twats in heartbeat before he became a piece of shit.... You think I'm narrow minded? Bro, do you even philosophy? Or rae you still looking at shadows on the wall at the bottom of the cave? If You come on Sup Forums, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Trump is going to be great in comparison to all these politically correct puppets... suck it up CTR

>can't respond

>ILL JUST MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR SOMETHING THEY HAVNT EVEN MENTIONED

Federal income tax is unconstitutional therefore is not part of social contract. Go to China you gun grabbing commie

>Doesn't want to pay taxes
>Says everyone else should leave
If we left who would pay for the roads?

Free will.

Roads make up 2% of federal budget and are maintained via local taxes

What

Who cares about that 250 year old piece of paper. It was written by old white men who owned slave and would have undoubtedly been different if written 50 years ago.

It means cultural Marxism is so prevalent they are getting to the point that they don't need to cover it up anymore.

I kill people
With guns

I can't recall the last time free will shot up a gay bar

Rich people who want the glory

Jon Shekelwitz is a cuck Jew who just wants to watch the world crumble while he profits off it. Same with everyone who associates with him.

Anything if a person is motivated enough to kill something.

Guns are a tool to precisely make different sized holes in things at range.

If you don't like the social contract you can opt out by leaving.