/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Josh
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD
Temp Comp: Temptation Competition for 2 weeks before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: TBD
Competition loser: TBD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbclips19/status/893498233015742467
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/
forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbusaupdates&Number=26911317
PollEv.com/ranking_polls/YiIWS7H9R2CqkM1/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with it?

why don't you just read it again

Oh holy shit, for real?
That's huge! I mean, even if its doubtful that Josh would ever be able to carry this out, and that he'll probably succumb to Paul eventually, the fact that this thought was even OUT there is a good sign, especially from Josh of all people!

bad part is he was telling Xmas this

Xmas is the one person i think would keep Joshs secret

it's obvious paul is trying to stack the deck in his favor by keeping his BFF elena. will jason and kevin see it or will panda shut them down once again?

twitter.com/bbclips19/status/893498233015742467

they are all going to the den one at a time to choose if they are playing the comp or not. comp will be played later

if he goes through with it I will start to like him a little, but it won't happen

this is a pretty massive what if scenario

temptation comp is a dick measuring contest
Cody wins and Paul is in the last place even tho there will be girls taking part in it

>scenario

based josh please go through with it

you cant just backdoor someone on a whim, you need the house so he is going to have to tell a lot more people but its not like this is some mastermind scheme. for the last couple weeks they have all been saying elena is more dangerous than mark and needs to go first. he still has to convince them to vote her out over jess or cody if one of them are still up. if not its a pretty easy vote. only they last couple days has paul turned sour on mark. somewhere along the way paul mentioned elena is more dangerous and now meatball thinks it was his idea

but talking about that should take place after you know who has the veto. No reason to tell anyone your target before it's even a slight possibility. Especially in the Paulhouse

as long as she's high and comfy, xmas is trustworthy.

right, he is pulling a devin move

That means they won't give her any drugs this week.
Gotta protect the lord and savior

>implying grodner isnt telling josh who to target so she can save her precious showmance

2 nights ago paul talking to kevin/jason said his hit list -- jessica, cody, mark and then matthew so raven comes to him (paul even said the latter to kevin/jason). paul is keeping the people most loyal to him. the HGs better wake up because i can see paul winning out from F7 on

She doesn't want them to stay. She milked that relationship to the fullest even fabricating unnecessary drama in the episode. If they wanted them to stay, HOH comp wouldn't look like it did yesterday.

i know i said he recently turned sour on mark. last week he was beating the elena should go before mark drum

Do you think she made the right move, or would she have been better off without Cody in the house?

>JULIE CHEN: Jessica chose to use it for her sanity instead of her game. Absolutely she should have saved it and let Cody take the hit. He was willing to do it for her. She would’ve earned major gamer points with the hardcore players like Alex, and maybe even Paul.

Nice misting. Make fools believe Raven's not already Paulfag Prime and gave him her third heart before they came into the house.

LOL.
>calling panda a hardcore player
>thinking she wouldn't be evicted yesterday for daring to go against mr rat
clear as day jewlie does not know what she's talking about

julie is a retard

this is actually a good move 2bh pham. why take out cody or jess when theres an obvious, longstanding jody vs. paul feud that will literally never be rectified? sure cody hates josh as a person but theres no way in hell cody isnt going to target paul before josh, and same goes for paul. plus taking out milky is honestly a bretty decent move for winning a bit of faith with marky now that she broke up with him, and josh really needs that.

As much as other shit isn't on the level I honestly do believe they have a master comp list every season (week 2 is physical! week 3 is crapshoot golf!) that they adhere to

oh?

What do you think we can expect — and don’t say the unexpected! — with the unpredictable Josh now taking over as Head of Household?

>Josh being HOH is equal to Paul winning HOH. He is Paul’s puppet and will do whatever Paul instructs him to do, which probably means try and backdoor Cody.

Clearly, Paul has control of the house right now, but who else do you think is playing a strong game in there, even if it is a bit under the radar?

>I like how Jessica is playing the game. She is smart and stands up for herself and is strong willed. I admire that. She doesn’t suffer fools lightly. She speaks her mind and has a firm grasp on the game and the people in the house. I am currently Team Jessica.

OH?

yes julie is retarded and she proves it every year. reminder her pick to win in the first week was megan

they plan like 2 weeks in advance which allows them to swap comps if they decide to

fake musician, fake clothing designer, fake philosopher, fake mma fighter, fake lawyer (harvard law ffs), fake BB player

you can simply look at josh's face and see how much of a nobody tool he is, so that's not a surprising opinion.

how is jess playing a strong game? sure, she's a good character and a hottie, but she has zero chance of winning with such a petty house.

FEEDS BACK

Who's F3 with Paul and Kevin?
Josh won't make it past f6 unless he wins every comp at that point.

Paul is a dictionary definition of a poser

Yeah this - i dont think production isnt against bending rules to fit their agenda, but i DO think the comps are set in stone from the start

Think about it this way, they need a construction team for most of these comps along with artistic assetts, graphic design and other creative work. A lot of work is put into these comps and it cant just be done on a whim or shifted around, these are likely very specific contracts that CBS makes to get these jobs done, and i doubt they would shift around their scheduling even if they could

paul taking kevin to f3 would be one of the dumbest moves of all time

he has to drag josh and elena if he wants to win

Kek
Based alphas

HG's suiting up in athletic wear for the comp

Oopss

Can't wait for Paul to be a havenot, just to get the right box again :^)

Paul's dream goat should be matt or raven, assuming someone splits them up

Josh is the house mascot just like Ian was, you don't want to go to f2 with that guy. Or xmas

monte is the best

I hope they'll bro-out in some bb party and Monte will go to Jody wedding

looks like everyone playing in the comp

it's gonna take all fucking day then

When did noms happen again last week? Tonight after the comp? Or did they wait til saturday?

only if its an individual comp. if they all compete at once with drop out it might not be too long

they should let the feeders watch the temp comps as a bonus

Alex is that trash girl that got to be Cinderella real quick and now won't let go of that cracked glass slipper.

it will be individual because they don't know how many people are participating. the last one when they did it last year they had a bowling lane for each competitor but year they went one after another

I assume it will always be individual

yes, and it will cost her $500k

I think roadkill was all individual, yeah

Roadkill must be the #1 example of an actual good twist idea that totally failed. Wtf @ no one ever winning and keeping it a secret

eh, they can get a good feel for whats going on. i mean they are watching them 24/7 on all cams and seeing much more than the 4 cams we are seeing. they have to pretty much know whos planning on playing

Who won and lost Temptation Comp?

no

where can i watch the live feeds for free? i dont care to be spoiler free for this shitty predictable week as paul is the HOH again.

they havnt played yet. they are getting ready to play now

The construction is set in advance, but the comp rules can change. In the candy comp they were allowed to give their tickets to Paul, which rigged the comp for Paul.

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

>trannies
why would paul use that word ?

what shitty show are they actually talking about?

have any of the people figured out the have-not key corresponds with the light in the money room yet?

always sunny

He's talking about the best always sunny in philadelphia episode

wot

>calling Carmen "the tranny" a day after standing up against Cody's transphobia

i was going to mention this a while back but i was thinking the second key in the safety boxes in the hoh

he was talking about a tv show, calm down

but that word is harmful and represents his transphopia mysogyny and gayphobia. he should be burned on a pile of his shit for using such offensive phrases.

>feeds are spoilers
gb2r

>Cody fags crying on Tumblr about Josh and Paul being bullies

jason is throwing the temp comp so he can play the veto against cody

Whistle Nut?
More like Whistle while you Nut in my mouth, Paul.

COMP TIME

POST RARE HUES

so do we like xmas now?

Fill a showfag in-
why does Josh want to get rid of Elena rather than Jody?

because thats what grodner told him to do in the DR

forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbusaupdates&Number=26911317

Ok here is last week's result and here is the new poll for this week. Since it's the same people as last week it'll probably be the same so I added a POWER GAP to see how well it works. Just put in a slot where there's a big drop off for you from person to person, it's not hard to figure out you MEATBALLS

>he wasn't responding for their baits
what a fucking bully

i dont have time to watch them 24/7 so i would be tuning in at random times and i like watching this show as a show so i like to find out who wins comps, whos nominated etc when the show airs on . cbs

lel I'm dumb

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/YiIWS7H9R2CqkM1/web

Who else likes to imagine that they're one of the houseguests this season? And you daydream about your conversations and antics with everyone else.

because he wants to make a game move
he pretty much wants elena because shes has connections with jessica and cody and paul
pretty much saying she will never be evicted if he doesnt take the shot

oh looks its just like twitter, reddit and jokers rankings

/bb/ is so normie now

filtered

bb proper is so predictable now

they're always a few weeks behind us

lets all be paulfags because we contrarians
BASED PAUL XD

>that panda fall from grace

FEELS FUCKIN GOOD

reminder paul literally split the showmance with the information
cant believe he ended a showmance just like that

>panda third from last

PANDAFAG BTFO

paul is pretty based desu

>tfw around week two people were saying the GOAT final 4 would be Cody Alex Kevin and Whistlenut

crazy how Alex dropped that fast

all broke up she is guaranteed jury