Wait why the fuck wasn't this the prolouge of the killing joke film

Wait why the fuck wasn't this the prolouge of the killing joke film.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Seven-Soldiers-Zatanna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody wants to read about Barbara and her lesbian adventures with chicks that desperately crave the bat-cock, but will settle for the bat-pussy.

What the hell does Batgirl bring to this party besides more holes for the orgy? A demigodess and an enormously powerful sorceress need her for what exactly?

Timm and Dini pls

Why tell a good story when you can tell a bad one and upset people instead?

Almost anything would have been a better prologue than what they did

Because Straczyinski's whole run on The Brave & The Bold was kinda shitty?

Rule of three.

I knew Wondy and Zatana were flexible, but I didn't know Barbara swung that way. Is she under a spell?

>didn't like the GL/Fate issue
>didn't like the LoSH/Doom Patrol + Subs/Inferior Five issues

peak pleb

It's Diana. For her, everybody swings that way.

Dude, that Brave and the Bold issue would have been more jarring as a prologue than what we got.

Out of nowhere here is Wonder Woman and Zatanna clubbing with Batgirl and talking about their feelings.

People don't want to see that shit. They want angsty and Batman plowing Batgirl's young and tight pussy.

zatanna gets a vision that barbra is going to be paralysed so her and wonder women take her out for a night on the town beforehand

>they want angsty
Well zatanna can angst about what to do about her vision.

Have you never seen her interactions with Dinah?

They were basically married

Timm pls, nobody liked your prologue

Then why not Miss Martian, Starfire, Livewire or one of the many female Green Lanterns or Star Sapphires?

Well apart from clubbing being shit of course.
But there's no reason not to adjust the night out to something less degenerate.

I didn't know Dinah swung that way either. I just knew she was a raging hetero for Green Arrow and an even match for Videl.

See
None of those are about to get shot.
The op comic is a killing joke prolouge that already exists.

Dinah's 75% heterosexual

Why the fuck was there even a prologue?

I didn't think Zat's magic worked like that. What's the essential Zatanna? I've only ever seen her in Hellblazer and Books of Magic tie-ins.

Can someone Storytime this or at least give a DL link?

She mostly just uses her backwards magic but she does know a few other spells she uses ocasionaly.

The visions are just something she gets sometimes (i dont think i have ever seen it outside of this issue though)

A party consisting of a latex fetishist, a Greek goddess and a sex magic practitioner can't not get degenerate at some point. They could go to a sewing bee and still end up with sticky hair and sore butts.

Pretty sure Miss Martian didn't even exist when she was Batgirl. And Livewire didn't go good until like right before pre-Flashpoint. Starfire might have worked but I can understand not wanting to use her for this to avoid love triangle shit.

Everyone forgets the killing joke was during the era where Barbara was in college and no longer a bat. It just keeps getting shorter and shorter doesn't it? Now it was what? Like a week?

Seven Soldiers

Sounds more like a psychic power anyway. Something that would happen to a real mystic who sacrificed time, pain and bits of her soul for power, and not someone with heirloom enchantments pwning small fries for kicks.

Wasn't she a senator?

Hm i forgot about that.

Although you could probably adapt this for when barbra was no longer a bat zatanna would just need to come up with a better excuse for the night out.
Although in this she has been batgirl for a while certaintly not only a week.

That story sounds godawful. Is that really her best appearance?

>That story sounds godawful.

I can't tell if this is bait or just utter shit taste

Even if she's retired, it's safer for Batgirl to be seen with Wonder Woman and Zatanna than it is for Barbara Gordon. Don't wanna just resort to mass mind rape magic for every little thing, surely.

I think she ran but the age limit was changed because of the Prez amendment or something

I thought Prez wasn't in mainline DC continuity.

The cover is misleading each character spends about a page in costume

Wikipedia makes it sounds like a half assed crossover Infinite Crisis tie-in. Plus I don't usually think aliens when I think of Zatanna villains. Plus it sounds like she showed up just to drop her name in the hat. Synchronicity isn't even her specialty.

And the rest in no costume. Sounds like the perfect night out to enjoy your legs with.

>half-assed

definitely bait

I haven't read it, and would never consider it if Zatanna didn't make an appearance based on the evidence I've seen so far.

>Wonder Woman and Zatanna clubbing with Batgirl and talking about their feelings.
>People don't want to see that shit.
You ... do know that Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl are all on CW where that's *literally* what their target demo wants to see, right?

STORYTIME

>"Damn you got some big titties"

L-LEWD!

Do you even raid, bro?

You need the DPS to back up your tank and keep your mage from being overrun.

Nah, she is Hetero to the bone

I'm confused by this panel.

She really does magic her boobs bigger for shows, huh?

>I'm so hard right now
>I see that

THE END

Why is Wondy such a slut, heck Rebirth made her the Island bicycle.

I think she stayed a virgin pre-Flashpoint since people got bootyblasted every time some love interest was introduced

Wondy is both DPS and tank. At best, Batgirl could disarm traps and unlock doors without using magic.

nice

Ooh, tough decision, crushed nuts or smart phone

Not in the new rebirth she's not

I liked how nu52 made her the shortest Amazon at 6', so she always had something to prove and a believable reason to wear heels. They should have kept that.

Well...that happened

The ending to this comic was REALLY sweet and all, good story time, but...

is Zatanna USUALLY this much of a Jean Grey? Coercing others to do things for you just because it's convenient rubs me all kinds of wrong without having to deal with the consequences (cutting dozens in line, who knows if that bouncer will get in trouble, or if that guy she mind-warped into dancing with Barb had a date of his own, etc)

That was pretty great and I agree it would have been a much better prologue. then again 30 minutes of watching a chimp through shit would have been a better prologue.

I wonder if they didn't do that just so Barbara would see them and consider getting laid herself. Not that either one would hesitate to dyke it up for a good time, but they were in the middle of other stuff.
Now there's a character not even slightly improved by being bisexual.

I do believe there have been a few stories about Zatanna being a little too free with the magic.

She's a rapey bitch. John really was a bad influence on her.

it improved my dick status

>that face in the bottom left

jesus that looks awful

Seven soldiers which si great and being storytimed right now

Dinis run

Read the shit, it is one of the best dc comcis ever published.

That's edited in chronological order

So, why do people think nobody wants to read stuff like this? This issue was adorable, Diana especially.

>bitly
I hate that shit. Is there a torrent?

Its being storytimed you can read ti here

What book was that in.

Di being bi was fucking obvius

I think people don't mind it but most readers are characterfags and the format means that they probably wouldn't want it on their pull list which leads to the sales generally being lower. Most would just order the specific issues that seem cool to them.

Oh, there WERE good issues? My bad...

>those high heels
I'm triggered.

Damn, Diana's got mad style, yo.

>Invite him over to dinner sometimes.
Haha, so Zattana, even when not trying to prevent the vision from coming true, but wanting to make a good memory for Barbara, accidentally causes it to come true.
Talk about ironic.

Prophecy is a hell of a thing.

>hasn't actually read it
>keeps on talking about how 'godawful' it sounds
Fuck, you're dumb. Go read her mini, at least.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Seven-Soldiers-Zatanna

I've always liked this issue, but I wish it had stopped at the first "I was dancing."

Tonal whiplash, I would guess.