New rick and morty writers

Is there anything we could do to stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, stop giving it attention.

Why do you care so much lmao

Just dont go on twitter if it makes you so butthurt

Getting upset about female writers after 1 (one) episode has aired does nothing but help them.

Most directors/writers in the media are liberals because they are the talented bunch. They create while opponents just bitch about everything. Even SJW movies have been goat-tier for a while (The Matrix, Mad Max). The only single form of visual expression you can get from altrighters are angry shouting YouTube videos. It almost makes you think you need empathy to be creative and when you have empathy you can't be conservative.

But that one episode was complete garbage though

MDE is the closest thing we have to conservative art

(you)
(you)
Keep the change

hello frederik

I would like to direct your attention to pic related.

to be fair we love saudi arabia and rwanda here

>tfw you are for racist, xenophobic fan of rape culture.

Lol. She wrekt your orange god daddy fuhrer manbaby shithead and you got mad. Loool

Or it could be that liberals blacklist conservative art, creating a false vision that there are no conservative artists.

The greatest trick the left ever played on it's own people is fooling them into thinking they had a monopoly on intellectualism.

> you need empathy to be creative
This makes no sense.

huh.

I don't know what you're complaining about. Obviously Rick and Morty is my favorite show and it has been ever since i watched the first episode. All of season 1 was great....sober. I didnt get to watch any episodes high, until season 2. Now lemme tell you, season 2 they either really stepped up their game or you only unlock the true Rick and Morty until your watching it high.
Im about to smoke a bowl then re-watch season 2 episode 1.
Nvm I just smoked the bowl but now im posting this post

I haven't watched season 3 yet but I know I'll love it!

B8 aside, there are outspoken conservatives in the entertainment industry and plenty who aren't basic bitch liberals. Liberal artists might be common but that doesn't mean they hold a monopoly on creativity.

>the (((Media))) industry seems to be lacking conservatives who would stand up for traditional values and who would support their country

Hmmm, I wonder why (((Hollywood))) could be missing people who value hard work and family over degeneracy and anti-american propaganda....

Why are all liberal SJWs such cucks? They whore themselves out for any agenda that jews throw at them

>people who value hard work and family over degeneracy and anti-american propaganda....
>posts Australian with two children out of wedlock by different mothers who shoots "Hollywood" movies in Australia because it's cheaper

No, they don't hold monopoly on creativity, but the 'art' produced by conservative people generally suck. They attempt at being creative but it's not really anything remotely resembling an original thought.

You have to be able to voice a lot of people in your art. If you cannot understand how they feel and think you end up with characters that basically suck. Have you ever tried reading an Ayn Rand novel?

No, see above. They do create but it's so bad they wouldn't even be discussed here.

Hard work being having been born rich and staying rich?

>tfw being a conservative comedian gets you black listed

Rick and Morty is funny brain food. Get over it.

>UHHH NO
Good argument.

Beats externalising suppressed fantasies and calling other people cuck I guess.

>this is the height of conservative humour

Maybe you shouldn't use Reddit, then.

>He said on Sup Forums

If you were born during cheeto Hitler rise to power wouldn't you regret not resisting

@85884093
@85883914
@85883028
B8, you don't deserve a (You).

They hold a monopoly on political expression and undertones though.

>The greatest trick the devil ever played on it's own people is fooling them into thinking that he does not exist

>666

fug

If liberals are so talented, why are they so shit at making memes?

funny brain food if you´re braindead liberal who thinks comedy = when people talk fast a lot while there´s no music

kys

>have a top 3 rated show on television
>get cancelled

what did (((they))) mean by this?

he's giving you a (you) you fucking newfag

You're a fucking idiot.

>liberals because they are the talented bunch.

>he doesn't "get" Rick and Morty
Wubba lubba dub dub dude! I find that the only people who don't like my boy Rick are unfunny contrarians
Seriously, R&M is probably the smartest show airing right now. Though to be fair, I think it's probably quite intimidating to people who don't have at least a bachelors degree in a STEM subject

Art is a conservative discipline. There can't be any progression without conservation.

Reminder that conservitards are too stupid for Rick n Morty.

Memes are a different type of humour, you have to be in a certain group to be able to understand and laugh at them. Basically all comedic value of a meme comes from understanding the source and appreciating the iterations that repat and repeat. I don't find any of the Sup Forumss memes funny to be honest, but I usually laugh at comminist ones. It's the circlejerk, so no liberals aren't bad at making memes, you just don't find them funny.

>Admits to being new
So basically this is yet another one of those libcucks who will either leave or be converted into the right-wing.

What a relief, I thought this was an old poster. It's only newfags who think that way, I should know that by now.

>183 likes
Jesus Christ. Are people who follow this show exclusively teenagers and people in their early 20s in college jumping on the bandwagon?

No I don't come around here much but I do work in the industry. I guess that makes the difference, one of us sits on a board and complains about liberals ruining art, the other is doing the work of 'ruining' the art.

Check it out morty, i'm Sup Forums. I'm Sup Forums you know what this means? I can make plebs believe that their stupidity is really intelligence morty. I've become the television show version of I Love Science. I don't care about plots anymore morty, this is all about that mcdonalds money. fuck cartoons morty, cause thats what this is all about. money, morty. im not even an original character morty, and neither are you. but who cares cause everything else is even worse hahaha wubba lubba dub dubs

>No I don't come around here much
I can tell by your shit opinions and your shit "arguing" skills. You're fresh.

>Rest of you is you lying and pretending you're anything but shit
Sit down, son. Summer's a month away from ending, why don't you enjoy this time to relax before you go back to school?

Let me guess. You're the faggot who makes Cock n Mortimer? Is that why you defend this trash?

Remember when grown adults didn't watch cartoons and dress up in harry potter garb well into their late 20s and thritys?

check em

Empathy is a fantasy and not based in reality which is why liberals love fantasy. They appeal to emotion rather than logic.

I wouldn't be surprised.

For as """"creative"""" as they are, they sure lack debate skills.

So what you're saying is that leftists are good with dealing in fantasy, but conservatives are good with dealing with reality?

LOOK AT ME MORTY I'M A HUMONGOUS RETARD MORTY HAHA DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YOU MORTY *BURP*

>but the 'art' produced by conservative people generally suck.

Some of the greatest authors are crazy conservatives.

You stand corrected.

Did somebody say pickle rick?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

We all want to go back to the 90s

Conservatives are logical people. We create businesses and tangible realistic things.

Good thing Trump doesn't meekly bow to SA right generic slag?

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

>SJW movie
>goat-tier
>The Matrix

stale copypasta

wtf i love justin roiland now

Sup Forums BTFO

> conservatives can't into ar-

Well put.
Refute it then.

Like?

I saw Rick at a grocery store in Tel-Aviv yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FUCK GOD, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK CHRISTIANS” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen quips in his hands without paying.

The vegan woman at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Haha, you're fucking epic good sir!” At first he kept pretending to be a cartoon character and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the quips and started scanning it , he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any white misogynist conservative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each quip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking loudly about how price is just a tool to oppress the proletariat by white, antisemitic males

>Numale who hires libtard women and orbits youtube e'celebs'
Based JUSTin. Our guy indeed.

It's literally just a big strawman post

@85885009
@85884910
>this samefagging
you can't refute an argument that's based on pointless speculation like a person's motive for watching a cartoon show.

Refute it then.

>That bitch afraid to (You) because he got exposed as a bitch
Stay salty.

It's not so much that it pushes atheism, it's that it bashes Christianity.

There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.

Anyway in the Israel episode he frequently states that Jews are 'God's chosen' and better than 'the dirty rat goyim'.

It really shocked me.

Nigga, I have shitloads of empathy, but I have it for rational smart people, not fucking retards who make they own life worse and then cry about it or just deserve shitty life because of their own stupidity.

Is this new? I always assumed the writers for this show were liberal beta cucks.

>@

Rick and memey threads always bring out the redditors

>have successful show
>give it to women with no writing experience and strong political opinions
but why?

It's a post ironic meme

>Refute it then.
I just did that fag-o

>Ayn Rand novel
Nigger, u dun goofed
please, either stop with your ironic SJW posting or get the fuck back to plebbit

Rick and Morty

/r/atheism the tv show.

Sounds like you got triggered hard my Justin. He browses this board and knows how to rustle your jimmies.

Stay mad.

>No, see above. They do create but it's so bad they wouldn't even be discussed here.
What? World Peace is frequently discussed here and universally agreed that it's a great show and kino at times.

fuck tarthackovsky

>There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.
This literally did not happen. There's no such episode. It's almost like Sup Forums hates this show because Reddit likes it and as never actually seen it.

>frequently discussed here
Quality mark right there.

>universally agreed that it's a great show
Kek

>Applying the Fallacy's Fallacy is refuting anything
You have to go back.

Honestly koala-man there made a bigger sperg out of himself than the tumblrinas

It did too happen. Rick said the Jews are better than goyim and goyim are cattle to him. It ends with them threatening to poison goyim wells.

You might be the dumbest motherfucker I reply to today.

Cherish it.

>wubba lubba dub dub dube
>i got a bachelors degree in STEM to pretend this is funny
all you need is rope and a chair
kys

oh yeah and next time when i cut the music out for five seconds to say fuck you, you´re gonna laugh. coz thats comedy to liberals.

>Quality mark right there.
Are you implying that only obscure things that Sup Forums doesn't discusses are good? Are you retarded? I aint saying that everything that Sup Forums discuss is good, take capeshit for instance, but not everything on Sup Forums is shit. Doofus.
>Kek
Well you probably in minority here, most anons will say that they enjoyed it. Also, I would love to hear your arguments (or at least an opinion) on why WP is bad besides KEK.

>refute copypasta

How would you have me refute it then? Go though each line and explain how it's ad-hoc strawman building?