Finland has changed the language law of schools

But no school is taking advantage of it
mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/kunnat-eivat-halua-kokeilla-pakkoruotsin-vaihtoehtoja-ei-kiinnosta-edes-itarajalla/6778620#gs.p0H8NiA

Previously Swedish language was mandatory subjet for school kids starting from 6th class meaning 12 year old kids. English courses start for 10 year olds.

But a new law states that the students need to learn a second language but it doesnt matter what language it is. (English is always the third language eventhough teaching it starts before the second language teaching does, the reasoning is that English never was official language in Finland but Swedish and Russian have been) The school needs to find proper teacher for a language but it doesnt need to be Swedish, it could as well be Russian or even Estonian. German is also popular in some places.

The strange thing was that not even in East Finland there was a single school that would want to start teaching Russian. They all are going to continue Swedish like they did before. But nobody speaks Swedish in East Finland natively and there are no public services in Swedish.

There is a deeper problem there: if you start your second language as something else than the Swedish, then you need to continue your second language in high school. It will be very difficult to find a high school where the second lanugage is something else than Swedish.

But there is a county where Russian is being taught: Tohmajärvi county. 30% of the students are taking Russian but not as their second or third language but as their fourth language.

Other urls found in this thread:

ls24.fi/artikkelit/konservatiivinen-vapaa-kielivalinta-satakuntaan
youtu.be/9my__ShZZCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No hablo ingles señor.

Mark my words, Finland will remove Swedish and be using Russian.

ls24.fi/artikkelit/konservatiivinen-vapaa-kielivalinta-satakuntaan

True Finns in Satakunta region (South West Finland, very Swedish area some centuries ago, genetically still Swedish/Germanic but linguistically 100% Finnish) are wondering how it is possible that there are no schools interested in taking other languages than Swedish, they think it is weird as Swedish is a remnant of the past and no longer useful in Finland. They themselves recommend more English.

wow nice

This is disgusting.

>Swedish area some centuries ago, genetically still Swedish/Germanic

Simply ebin bait. Satakunta was Saami then Finnish speaking.

May Finland speak Swedish for another 700 years

>But there is a county where Russian is being taught: Tohmajärvi county. 30% of the students are taking Russian but not as their second or third language but as their fourth language.
Gorzhus', bliad'!

time to drop all barbaric jargons (finnish too)

Ja toze blyat :D

Get out of Palestine, dirty ruskie.

youtu.be/9my__ShZZCQ

Best finlandia lets dance lizginka and cut americans heads off with our dagistanian swords

mmmm

hmm, I think I'd rather learn Swedish than Russian, there are more things to do there, more things to see, and the people are friendlier.

Actually Finns should be learning Norwegian and move to Norway for work

Why would they still even teach Russian at all.
Seems surprising to me.

>and the people are friendlier.
its more like problem if you're finn

This
Everyone in Europe will speak French from now on
The God-Emperor has declared it and whomsoever dares refuse his glorious majesty, shall be guillotined henceforth

God kväll mina herrar. Jag hoppas att ni har gjort era läxor? Ni vet väl vad som händer annars?

Out out out Ruskie jew! You have Palestinian blood on your hands!

SVEN'D

Bljad :DDD

WTF why all finnish girls look like Haapasalo?

This guy looks like a generic Russian

>languages
why do yuros make their life so complicated?

Ok. So, why all finnish girls look like generic Russian man?

>be American
>grunting instead of talking

>country of 5 mil waste time learning language with 10 mil speakers
for what purpose?

We learn English in Finland :)

without question, given the choice, Norway is even better.

Why are their heads so enormous

big brains require big head

Hmm...are you trying to make Finnish men fuck Russian men?