What's your problem with Gary Johnson?

What's your problem with Gary Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/18/gary-johnson-super-pac-spent-30k-on-internet-web-memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waste of a vote. America has actual issues to deal with but if you don't want to help, go for it and vote third party.

He's the Hero we need, but we don't deserve.

DUDE

>Gary "Open Borders" Johnson
no thx

Nothing. Voting for him because there's no way I can actually vote for Hilary.

How is he open borders? He's fine with people immigrating as long as they work hard

>open borders
>dudeweed
>lolbertarian

He is the only decent candidate, but unelectable because libetard

Chattel slavery

doesn't understand libertarianism. when challenged even slightly, he abandons his stances because he doesn't know how to defend them

sucks at talking. even if he gets in a debate, people will not pay attention because he's a mumbly, stuttery mess. I'm a libertarian and inclined to agree with him, BUT I HATE LISTENING TO HIM TALK

endorses BLM. that is disqualifying.

0/10 would not vote

He's a nigger lover. We need a race realist president

>supports BLM
>Is anto freedom of association "libertarian"
> meh on guns
Fuck him

Because he's an epic meme who will very obviously never win but that (((The Establishment))) would like to see running anyway because they think he'll take more votes away from Trump than Hillary

Also he paid 30,000 dollars for memes.

My problem is my dumbass bro friends think that they are so smart for supporting him.
>not Trump
>not Clinton
>wow im so politically minded, dude

He's a libertarian.

I have no problem, he's the best candidate. What's wrong with wanting to legalize weed, not waste money unnecessarily, and not destroy the middle east and Latin America?

Against guns.

Fuck off.

>not waste money unnecessarily
dailycaller.com/2016/08/18/gary-johnson-super-pac-spent-30k-on-internet-web-memes/

CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

JOHNSON: Good guy.

CUOMO: One. Governor Weld?

WELD: Barack Obama? I think he’s been statesman-like the last couple of years. He had a disappointing first term, and I think he’s picked up his game the last couple of years. It’s gone better for him.

CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

Every thread until Johnsoncucks either change their minds or get off this board

He wants me to feel his Johnson.

That was mostly on videos, something all campaigns spend dosh on. I know you only read the headline tho.

Gary"bin that gun"Johnson?

Gary"lay off Hillary"Johnson?

Gary"open borders"Johnson?

pass

> Open boarders

Who?

>importing people who work for next to nothing so you don't have to hire native workers
>importing people who will suck at the teat of social welfare
Sounds great desu senpai.

The worst of the Libertarians but the best option for president.

He won't win, but if you live in a solid blue/solid red state you HAVE to vote lib to help break the two party system.