Is there any better way to prove Aryan superiority than going to Africa and show inferior subhuman Niggers how to do...

Is there any better way to prove Aryan superiority than going to Africa and show inferior subhuman Niggers how to do basic things and to feed them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAN_pD7c6h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are free to go, OP

Or, instead, we could purge them and take their resource- rich continent.

They're very malnourished

>Look at these niglets whose inferior parents are to dumb to feed them and who need help from the White master race

Why is that I rarely find anons like you on here anymore?

We need to just fucking let go of the guilt and reclaim this world for ourselves. It's like we need to grow up as a Race and become mature instead of scared oh muh racism.

can we get a Chink-African cucked thread going?

I'm not going to waste my time on black pieces of shit

Exactly. This is the strong's world. We're in that group. Let's take advantage of all these retards and their land they don't deserve.

Very few of these programs help africans in a significant way. They are money making industries most of them which offer to the volunteer a feeling of virtue in return for money.

I'm down, do I bring my own equipment and ammo or will that be provided by the PMC?

>USA
>England
>Father and son talking about how they should take over lands full of poor and weak people

Getting back to the old time lads?

You're retards. You can't "purge" them and we are already getting their resources.
If we just stop them from coming to us, we'd be set.

White flight and making huge white upscale cities.

Getting back to the good times, rare lad.

A relative of mine went to Africa on humanitarian mission. When the aid project built a large cistern outside the village to make sure everyone had water, the villagers managed to ruin it by pooping and throwing trash into the cistern making it unfit for water even after a wash. When they were shown how to use fertilizer and how/where to buy it, they were very happy for about one season, because the money from selling the extra crops got burned on superficial presents to the whole village and then next year there was no money for fertilizer. They cannot be taught anything. The potential for learning and advanced reasoning is simply lacking.

You could buy some and make the trophies.

Yes. It's called staying away from that shithole

You missed my dick to be sucked

you missed one sergei

My boys!

It's been a while coming.

Not good enough. I want to make and see major changes in my lifetime. I want to do battle alongside my European brothers for a change, you same side Deutschebrü...

A land of our own peoples first needs to be founded, somewhere we can develop and feel safe from persecution of the rest of the world.

>saying this over 2 neckbeards jerking off

>Those vile niglets need some help from the superior White man

Of course we can purge them. You guys showed the world how to do it.

I think we can do it quicker now too. Electrified killing floors powered by a nuclear reactor and then use the reactor to cremate the remains. Environmental friendly and all, mate.

(((This is a distasteful joke. I am not actually advocating for the genocide of a race)))

>It takes a village to raise a child
Except in Africa, it takes UN support to raise a child.

Wow edgy

You are good my nordic friend.

If it's for the common good, such as ending unnecessary suffering and resource security, it wouldn't bother me much wasting a couple villages of skinnys.

Emilie Voe

But we are all equal

we should just invade africa and kill all of them. decent amount of mudslimes there too, so thats 2 birds with 1 stone

interestingly enough I have a .308 L1A1 with 8 magazines and mag vest
IDK why the need for a bayonet mount on them though, they're a bit awkward to use in melee confrontations.

Emilie Voe Nereng

>I am a normal White person, but around those dumb, helpless niglets I feel like a superior being. They need us, White people, to have any chance of improvement from their misery.

Same person.

We can end their suffering.

With death.

checked.

Guess we should engineer some super ebola that only targets the nogs

>Those Niggers need help, they are too dumb to create the most basic infrastructure to sustain a bearable standard of living. This is because they are simply inferior, so please White people donate some money.

>at University
>africa students have a stand and a whiteboard
>Students are supposed to write the first thing that comes to mind

>"Misery"
>"No food"
>"underdeveloped"
>"black people"
>"aids"

>I am an average White man, but around those Niggers I feel like a Godly being. Everyone around there is less intelligent than me, they do everything for a little treat from a member of the White master race.

Stop "helping" them. All it's doing is encouraging them to reproduce at higher numbers until they're back to starvation levels requiring more "help" from the West.

Is there a regional office we would contact?

From yesterday. Thank science for terabyte drives.

RARE
A
R
E

>(((This is a distasteful joke. I am not actually advocating for the genocide of a race)))
It's still hatespeech.

Have fun in the pokey, racist.

t. Trudeau

Sauce on that pic?

Nah, I'd have to openly call for it for them to lock me up.

Survival of the fittest.
Why is it that it's considered 'humane' to put down animals that are suffering, but when you suggest doing it to humans, they call you an animal?

it's called HIV/AIDS

Then why are there still almost one billion Blacks?

If your goal is to have a lasting positive impact, history is more than a little disheartening. I don't think its hopeless though, if I were to do this I would focus on teaching people about sustainable agriculture and land stewardship. Most of the famine and people living hand to mouth is the result of farming and ranching practices that deplete the land.
youtube.com/watch?v=WAN_pD7c6h8

you missed this one sergeij