Seriously is Hillary ok? I went to a completely random time in a video of her rall 2 days ago, and listen to her...

Seriously is Hillary ok? I went to a completely random time in a video of her rall 2 days ago, and listen to her, she can't stay focused

youtu.be/eM_DreuXXtQ?t=7m00s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eM_DreuXXtQ?t=28m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/eM_DreuXXtQ?t=28m10s

Look at her zoning out

Don't let my thread die

She listened to Bill ramble too much.

btw did you catch Bill's DNC speech? I had to turn it off and get some sleep after about the third hour, but it was brilliant.

Yeah Hillarys just as bad if not worse

DELETE THIS

No.

The impact of her speaking is so bad
She sounds so fake and insincere, she puts everyone to sleep

This is now a general hilarious speaking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

But remember when you were in your uncles house, back in that house with the trees, and he had Stanly, the neighbor, help him put in that wood floor, and I remember I had to help with that floor, I had to go keep fetching the next plank when he called for it, and it reminded me of all those times I spent sitting on one of those planks on the big old rope swing on the that big old oak tree in the front yard that I used to look out at from my bedroom window when I was sent to my room, but I didn't mind because the smell of mom's pancakes always kept me going, and that was a good house, a strong house, and I think that's the kind of house, and we need to keep going, but I'll always remember sitting down at that dinner table, and my aunt Mary was married to a man who had a printing press, and those old lace curtains on the window, and they silk screened, I'll always remember, they silk screened those patterns on to those curtains.

She has Moloch on her side. I think she'll be fine.

$0.02 has been deposited to your account!

Holy shit. My ID is PC Dr. Wyoming.

>can only last half an hour

Do you think maybe one day she'll sit down, forget it's not the potty, and drop a stinker in her pants?

Just slept for 7 minutes
Thanks you /comfy/ faggot

Yea when Trump puts her on the spot.

Not letting it slide!

There's only one leak that matters in this election, and it's #Hillaryleaks

I fear for Trump that he'll have to smell whatever she ate the night before

fuck off, trump

Go to your true calling in life, Dr. PC Wyoming.

Even this is better than anything Hillary has said before

Why can't Hillary find more American shills to shill for her?

Is it because they know they are traitors?

brilliant futility

This speech convinced me to vote for Hillary.

You messed up OP.

fug

I watched the video of when she started convulsing and before she did her eyes started crossing.

link

Man, her voice is on the verge of cracking up all the time. She can't even raise it.

Notice how she routinely clears her throat? She's afraid if she doesn't she'll get another fit.

Would not be surprised if she received training to minimize the chance of another coughing fit. But it just sounds so ridiculous if you start listening for her clearing the throat literally all the time. What's wrong with this fucking trainwreck of a woman?

It was right before this controversy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas