They're right you know

They're right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

nonbinary.org/wiki/Xenogender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pokemon are something people enjoy talking about and is a hobby for many people. Personal pronouns are used for attention whoring

>i can memorize hundreds of fake, fantasy names?

>why can't you memorize hundreds of fake, fantasy names?

Not at all

You're a fat girl

Charmanders don't say squitrle squitrle faggot
LGBTQ= Let God Burn Them Quickly
and your a ctr shill

When a pikachu starts to get angry that nobody knows that it identifies as a mew, then there might be an argument here.

That's because Charmanders dont go "Squirtle! Squirtle!" you fucking faggot.

If I recall correctly, that thing never gives a straight answer on what it actually is, so its not my fault.

This

Hello tumblr raid.

You're still stricken with mental illnesses and completely wrong. Bye!

I don't remember stupid names because I don't give a fuck about you or your dumb shit

Maybe cause a pikachu is a pikachu no matter what. Pikachu isn't gonna suddenly say hey I am a snorlax now I demand you call me snorlax.

Sorry SJW fag. Pokemon are interesting. Faggy queers looking for attention aren't.

I prefer to give my attention to thing's that are relevant.

pokemon have actual context in their world.
125 gender identities don't.

So it's just the brain filtering relevant information.

>Don't remember either because neither actually exist.

I haven't even played pokemon lmao, I don't know shit about them.

It says it's a Male to female trans. There is one of these where it cries because it can never have babies.

Can anyone post the dude saying squirtles don't go "charmander!"

Pokemon have a name that is consistent with their appearance. You know what a Pokemon is just by seeing it. Even Ditto has a distinct look.

they isnt a fucking pronoun you god damn retard. so they are not right. i dont give a flying fuck if you dont self identify as human you dont get to change the english language you fucking nigger abos

>have a bunch of Mystery Pee-Pee friends
>spend whole life verbally stumbling and apologizing when I can't remember which fucking pronouns go with each fucking goober

It's not that they're complicated. It's simply that by remembering their pronouns, I would be lending legitimacy to what actually boils down to plain old mental illness. That, and it's just dumb as fuck.

Yes, because Pokemon are incredibly more interesting than your ridiculous issues with pronoun usage.

Found it.

Yeah, I mean how hard is it to remember "it" and "abomination"?

I consented to remembering hundreds of Pokemon names. I wanted to do it. It was my choice to put those words and their meaning inside my mind.

I did not consent to having to learn your made-up words. I don't want your words inside me.

Fuck off, stop trying to lexicon-rape me.

> attention whoring

I don't remember the criminals names in the news not because I couldn't or my memory is bad - but because I have the ability to reject everything I don't need - and the brain does it automatically based on my beliefs, philosophies of life.

In other words we don't give a shit to remember your pronouns, or in other words, modern terms for made up bullshit.

Post so good it shouldve been first.

This stupid picture has already been destroyed here. Lurk more faggot.

Trannypuff
Schlemiel, shekel, Schlomo
I'm transjuden

Stare into the abyss
nonbinary.org/wiki/Xenogender

Post your rare genders

tip top kek