Would it be good or bad if LSD was legel?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWodyapGNxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it would be great if psychedelic drugs would get the scientific research their deserve.
there is so much potential to unlock but i guess drugs are bad and our fee fees are more important.

The weak would freak out and kill themselves

It would be good overall

The guy who founded AA relied on LSD to stay sober. Just thought I'd add that.

This was studied by the British back in the 60s. Please review the footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWodyapGNxI

This. The people who can't handle lsd are the same libtards that can't handle the realities of life.

The guy who discovered LSD used it regularly and he lived 102 years.

Steve Jobs and that other guy used LSD and then they founded apple.

LSD is great.

Steve Jobs didn't use LSD. sauce plz

Nah, mate, prohibition is good. The State knows what's best for you, you don't need to make your own choices.

Wait. LSD isn't legal?

This pretty much desu senpai, people's trips tell you so many things about them that they cannot say normally on their own.

Its ok but it hasn't benefited me in any way

I will give you transcendent wisdom, young cricket. Stop reallocating Islamic terrorists into your state.

The CIA already tried experiments with LSD for decades and found that it gave unpredictable results.

That's very well documented
Not to mention LSD gave good music

I haven't done or advocated any of that

Infringing on people's freedoms is always bad.

Did you stare at your navel? I hear that can be highly proactive.

Yes, it's a cure for alcoholism so the alcohol cartels might have a problem with it.

But they were trying to manufacture killer zombies, the drug isn't very good for that.

It would be a good thing in the long term, but in the short term people wouldn't be able to integrate their experiences and they would do stupid shit.

The 1960's were a perfect example of what would happen.

"Psychedelic culture" is really just liberal nonsense. Psychedelics do have a distinct quality, however based on my experiences with them, they mostly just confirm someones already existing beliefs.

ISIS operatives could be fed a bunch of acid and they might grow closer to their fellow jihadist, however they are still going to want to destroy the western world. Probably even more so than before.

It would be good, but I think psilocybin mushrooms should also be made legal.
There's a lot of potential with psychedelics for helping people with depression or anxiety, which these days, it seems like most of the population has in some form.

LSD is what inspired him to make the iPod

>TURNS OUT IF YOU USE DRUGS FOR SHITTY REASONS YOU GET SHITTY RESULTS

Who would of thought?

What should I do?

LSD inspired me to get into minidiscs (they don't skip and are small, rewritable, and seekable) and headphones so I could rock tunes wherever I went. Jobs was on to something.

I don't LSD because I have to keep reminding myself to breathe.

Jobs lived to 56.

You can't say one used LSD and lived to 102 as an argument when the other LSD user lived to 56.

I 100% agree based on personal experience that psilocybin would be better than LSD in a therapeutic setting.

It's far easier to take an LSD trip where you want it to go. It's much more oriented towards the external world. Far more recreational.

If you are depressed and take a lot of mushrooms without some kind of "shaman" or experienced guide, expect a trip to hell. I don't think there's anything more terrifying. Not exaggerating. Expect to be pissing and shitting yourself while curled into a fetal position.