He's going to discover the recipe for Valyrian Steel in a book that was sitting on the shelf in Oldtown the whole time...

He's going to discover the recipe for Valyrian Steel in a book that was sitting on the shelf in Oldtown the whole time and people will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/LvFii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entire point of the oldtown maester story arc is that the people working there are nothing more than jaded janitors. There is a comically large abundance of knowledge in the citadel but nobody actually bothers applying it for something useful. Maesters only care about rituals and conserving tradition. The library is their tradition, not the knowledge within

>and one part dragon glass
>of course, it's so simple

>the whole story is told from Sam's perspective

Fuck that reminds me of some movie/book/game but I can't place it.
Help a nigga out. Is it Warhammer?

Even if he had it it requires magic and dragons to make. It won't stop them from pretending that detail of the book doesn't exist though.

That's just some shit Dabid came up with so they could remove another plotline and save more screentime for cartoon dragons vs ice zombies.

The book citadel had all sort of conspiracies and mysteries tied up in it. Sure they want to keep knowledge exclusive to themselves but that isn't the same thing as not understanding it.

Basically Sup Forums

There is so much information in the Citadel that it is practically useless.

Fucking this, I bet it is a mix of steel and dragon glass.

Remember to apply ointment

like the internet

>B-b-but, Grand Maestuh, why don't you come over here and buttfuck me up the ass

This sounds like a child's understanding of a library

It's no surprise, everything in this show boils down to childish intuition and logic. Cersei is knee-deep in red ink and turned the Sept into a sinkhole, but somehow she can magically keep things running and convince the Iron Bank not to ruin her by divesting itself of the Lannisters. This when a woman with an actual army and no debt and THREE FUCKING DRAGONS is sitting a short march away from this clusterfuck of a city.

This is but one facet of a number of dumb things that are poorly explained and glossed over. Even things that were deliberately set up like Tyrion being in charge of Casterly Rock's sewer construction are delivered with all the elegance of a wet shit.

warhammer 40k, sounds about right.

>last scene of the series
>old Samwell, he finishes his book
>kinda looks like GRRM
>"The Grand Maester was right, titles are never easy."
>shot of Gilly, with their children
>he stares at the fire
>"Mmmh. Yes, this sounds good."
>Melisandre comes from under the table
>"I reunited Ice and Fireā„¢."
>and who
>are you

but le kalesy freed the slaves!

imagine a banker being so dumb that he can't muster the idea of owning the freed slaves with more debt, this show is for 30yo kids

I'll be really disappointed if Valyrian steel can be forged through any means short of dragonfire itself. That's supposed to be why the method was lost to time, there were no more dragons left to help forge them.

40.000k is similar

>reaction.jpg

>40.000k

they iron bank is obviously going to play a part in taking Cersei down the dude talking to her was just playing nice, and is obviously fed up with her shit

Yeah well that's retarded when they already hold all the cards, they don't need to "play nice" they can tell her to fuck off and leave her with nothing but expenses and no cash to pay them. The city would devolve into chaos as everyone not totally loyal walked when the paychecks ran out. Daenerys would literally be welcome at that point.

I wonder if Dabid would be so simple as to actually have the Iron Bank dramatically change it's mind just when Cersei seems to be getting on her feet (by taking a breadbasket that's so poorly defended it's an admitted cakewalk. a stupid RPG trope if there ever was one)

It will be Steel, Dragonglass and Dragonfire, forged by the biggest guy in the land

If Cersei falls they don't get paid.

This. It was also all but stated out right that the maesters were the ones who killed all the targ dragons in westeros.

Do you guys think Bronn will teleport to King's Landing next week and save Bad Poosey?

This. The bank has its own interests to contend with. It was not getting paid by its westeros accounts and there is no one left alive who remembers what happens when you don't pay. Plus khaleesi and her dragons. If dany wins and she just decides not to pay then they don't have THAT much to leverage her with. Cersei paying them off is the best case scenario, and will most likely lead to a scene next season where she asks about where the mercs she paid for are and the bank is like LOLWUT mercs in a final indignity before she is killed.

he's going to find an implication that Jon is a Targy

then he's going to meet up with Bran in Winterfell and they're gonna prove it to Jon

In the books it said the smiths who created Valyrian Steel blades wove magic into them with spells and shit.

Maybe Jorah will be asked to go to Old Valyria because he is now immune to Greyscale.

Why would he need to when Bran already knows Jon is a Targshit?

Take a sword, peel the upper layer of steel off with a dagger, rub dragonglass ointment on it et voila the next morning you got a valyrian steel sword.
>We never use this method though. It's too dangerous.

>Dragon Bitch gets the upper hand with her dragons
>Writers write Cersei taking them out with that giant arrow bowgun
>Only one dragon is left so Dragon Bitch takes off with it and hides
>Doesn't take King's Landing
The writing is really predictable, shame because it was a good show a few years ago until all the nu-males and feminist started to """like""" it

Sam's last moments

The Qohorik know how to reform Valyrian steel, but don't know how to make it. It involved some Valyrian magic that was lost with the Doom (also they had 'glass (obsidian) candles' which can view things at a distance but that was completely dropped in the show).

Guess whose forge master was from Qohor? He'll finally get off that boat and be an important part of the story.

But it will be a SECRET book, in the SECRET section, behind the SECRET LOCKED gate!
OOoooooooOOooOoOOOooooohhhhhh!!!

Why are there secret books anyway? Shouldn't they have at most books that you just have to read right where they are kept and you can't take them from the library.

vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii

This just confirms Jewish maesters are trying to destroy the world

welp, that was shit

underrated post

Dark Souls, the Duke's Archives.

Dany broke his promise with the slave master, and fucked the economy of 3 citys. You have to be retarded to trust her

Childish and impulsive intuition is how you get millions of viewers... by having the only two blonde women in the story get raped by bbc and fucked incestually...