It's another show with MC...

>It's another show with MC, his black best friend and the female platonic friend who totally won't end up as his love interest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6e1CZ7S-570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MC is voiced by Weird Al.

Please disney make them have songs every episode

It's from the guys who made Phineas and Ferb.
You better believe, they gonna sing every episode and more.

Yeah but they only had songs every episode because disney made them

it looks fucking shit, how can anyone look forward to this?

Who cares, more hot redheads is always a blessing

why try to reinvent the wheel OP?

Weird al

edits

Up the shota shorts we go

>It's my world and you're all living in it
So he's a chaos god, reborn on earth and trying to control his powers, as he learns about being huma, right?

Seriously, they should just stop doing this already
What would it hurt if the best friend guy was not black? Or any changes for that matter?
I'm so tired of this trope because it seems like it's there for diversity's sake, yet it is pointless even for that because everyone does it

There's something sweet about a boy, neatly dressed and presentable, whose penis is visible through the leg of his shorts. Shame it's not more common in art.

No OP
The nigger gets the girl

Question: can any of you name an animated show made since Danny Phantom that uses this specific dynamic?

I think.
They're doing it ironically.

Phineas & Ferb was 90% meta humour in the last two seasons, I wouldn't put it past them.

Proof?

It's 2016, OP. Come on.

why is her dreamworks face so sexy?

>Sabrina Carpenter voices the girl

Hngggghhh

You're upset 2/3 of the main characters are white and not 3/3? Am I reading this right?

why can't he be asian? why does he always have to be black?

I'm upset there's no diversity in character groups
Maybe the main character can be back living in a mostly white town
Maybe the fucking female friend and the mc don't have a thing
Maybe have an different dynamic than white and black kids
Latinos and Asians exist too
Maybe have no main character

Why can't he be black? Why does he have to be asian? To arouse your weeaboo faggot fetish?

>Weird Al is in it
That's how you know it's gonna be good.

>Upset because the friend is black

Jeez, nice way to show your Sup Forums.

He even has a sweater vest
Shameful

>What is Token Black Friend?
I agree, if they're going to meet the "diverse quota", would be nice if if it wasn't always just fall back on black. Or fuck, mix it up, make the girl black and his best friend something else.

shut the fuck up faggot

Ouch, did I touch a nerve, you little shit? If you want to make me shut up then you make me like a real man, you faggot

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, Disney's never done that with any of their other shows.

Will the MC be autistic like Doug?

>What is Token Black Friend?

Oh then I understand, which I fucking hope not, yet you have faggots seem to want the character to be asian or some crap, which is dumb because they could also be a token asia

Make him asian or sikh or something. Mix it up a little.

Also I will watch it for the girl and don't lie to me anons I know you will too.

>Maybe the fucking female friend and the mc don't have a thing

Maybe her eyes always look like she's giving the "bedroom" look

>Make him asian or sikh or something. Mix it up a little.

What would that change? They could still be dull as fuck, what does the change of their race do, if they're still going to be token shit tier characters?

See this is about him being black, you just don't like black people. You racist cracka.

Is this what you want?

>Black girl

Ew No

Here's an idea, faggots.

What if a cartoon focused on talking shapes. Like the MC is a circle, the best friend is a square, and the girl is a triangle. They aren't humanized besides having a mouth, so no eyes, no feet, no clothes just geometric shapes having adventures.

You can now stop complaining about the token black kid now.

>Black girl

mmph

>Making her black
>Not Indian or Hispanic

No, if anything the MC wasn't white enough.
He needs to be a ripped aryan who commands control of his personal harem and the rest of the world.

Except that happens all the damn time, do you not watch cartoons? The third wheel best friend is the most interchangeable of anyone in the dynamic, he could be anything from the lazy stoner white dude to the voice of reason black guy and everything in between. Quit being a moron to justify your retarded victim complex.

>Black chick

Fuck no, we have enough of that garbage. Make her latina

As long as they follow this generic trio setup, they're always going to be token "something", but they could hide it way better if they mixed it up rather than following it beat-for-beat. It's the difference between why the trio of friends in Clarence feel like they actually matter while the trio in Danny Phantom feel like formula trash.

People aren't asking for the Burger King Kids here, but doing the cool girl friend and black guy best friend for your white protagonist is almost so formula it's lazy and a bit insulting.

I'll give him a solid chance, but my issue is exactly because he is black there are things you cannot do with him. Same rules apply to women and pretty much everyone else besides white males.

It always strikes me as funny as the same people who complain about white males being the MC's all the time are the reason it is so.

Thing about whites on tv is here you have a character nobody has a stick up their ass about. You can blend them, break them, make their parents die, make their partners cheat, make them bad at school, lazy, cowards, bad at sports, bad in a fight, bad hygiene and unsuccessful.

Nobody cares, no committee was made to ensure that the character is a positive representative for all whites. This is partially why there are so many whites - low risk and much you can do with them without complaint. Which is also why you get complex flawed characters that get to rise above the bullshit they were born with or treated. Until the committee for races is seen as stupid, the status quo will remain.

>Fuck no, we have enough of that garbage.
No we don't. There's an express lack of black chicks in western animation/

You've created a delusion in your head where all non-white communities get mad at the drop of the hat. They really don't. And I can't think of any instance where a community got mad because "Soos from Gravity Falls shows Hispanics as dumb!".

I rarely see and notice this. I could give less of a damn

From what I've seen, Hispanics are pretty chill.

Didn't know Soos was meant to be Hispanic though.

We have it in television though

Plus there's a reason behind it in animation, they fucking suck.

>It's another user who thinks this shit is common anymore even though the last major occasion of this happening was Danny Phantom and Ned's Declassified, even though the latter is god tier

But I want the girl to be a hexagon.

That's not a reason, that's you being a racist.

And his grandma:
youtube.com/watch?v=6e1CZ7S-570

>Has clearly Hispanic mother.
>Hispanic cousins
>Calls Grandma "Abuelita"
>Dream Dad is luchador

I thought it was pretty obvious, user

I know they don't, they rarely give a fuck if they have even heard about this one animated character. The COMMITTEE does. Huge difference.

For whatever reason the COMMITTEE has a lot of sway, a lot of power. Having the supreme arrogance to say you represent your whole race and then say this offends you can terrify a network, especially when they think this can be turned into a scandal.

A COMMITTEE loves a scandal, they ring up the usual suspects and set to work on making a controversy that didn't exist before. The controversy doesn't exist in the actual community but to the COMMITTEE they are fighting stereotypes and bigotry. They have a particular mold and generic "good" representation they want and for writers to stray and write the character they want for the occasion is too bad.

If you don't think the COMMITTEE exists, could the Boondocks have been made if Aaron was white?

Really. What if they had a show with, get this, a black protagonist, that wasn't all CUZ I'M BLACK Y'ALL.

Like, I don't know if that says more about the creators being unable to conceive of it or the audience being unwilling to accept it.

Working around black chicks that hardly do their job will do that to you.

Especially when some of them try to get my Dad fired by filing a false sexual harrassment charge

why is the main character Klaus Nomi

>false
lol. Just 'cause he's your dad doesn't mean he's a saint broski

Ned's Declassified wasn't animated but it might as well have been.

Yet it was proven that they lied, got fired and were charged for making that false report, dumbass

My dad was their boss

They were asked by Disney, but they were happy to oblige.

Remember how they went out of their way to have at least one song in their Rocko's Modern Life episodes.

SILT

I'm honestly getting more tired of "da cool girl" character which I'm starting to see a fucking lot now.

So I'm the dumbass because you were leaving huge chunks of the story?

>mfw they complain about the kid being black when there were no black central characters in P&F.
>mfw Candice best friend was asian.
>mfw Phineas love interest was jewish/mexican

Wew lad.

The worst thing about racists (and, really, most Americans in general) is how quickly they default to their own experience to explain "how things work."

>user-Discovers-WhatThat- Whole-White-Hispanic-Thing-with-George-Zimmerman-Was-Aboutalwayssunny.jpg

Oh wow, another cartoon from the creators of Phineas and Ferb!
I can't wait for the shenanigans of some one-dimensional and completely unlikable characters!

Surprise, black people don't complain about everything!

I think disney mandates it
their execs are like "you have to hit this, this, and this. that way we can tell the board we filled those quotas. Other than that? do whatever the fuck you want"

Static Shock I remember being cool.

oh yeah because the opposition doesn't do that same exact thing at ALL

Everything Milestone is a gift from heaven and never gets enough appreciation.

Need receipts famalam.

>Not having your dream dad be a luchador

And people didn't bitch about P&F's diversity setup for that very reason.

Instead we complained about its writing formula.

I mean, if you're going to follow an aggressive writing formula, which I can already tell this cartoon will, maybe it's best not to fit a character line-up mold as well. Imagine how much shittier Bob's Burgers would be if you got rid of Tina and gave the family a baby.

>>mfw Candice best friend was asian.

and she was woefully underused

>Working around black chicks that hardly do their job will do that to you.

That, and the inability to come to conclusions without using anecdotal evidence.

I think we're getting closer to the mark but I can't help but feel the best friend could be be more relatabe. Anyway which version of the girl do you prefer.

Shame we never got to see her be President of Uruguay.

>not at least liking Doof

Sup Forums pipe the fuck down. There's no black/Jewish/Hispanic/etc. coalition out to strike down offensive shit anymore than us guys get our weekly patriarchy newsletter in the mail on how to oppress the wymynz.

At best there's a group of liberal faggots with too much time/money who make a big fuss pretending to speak for anyone.

I wonder if they ever had a Stacey spin-off in the works?

I just can't imagine Weird Al's voice coming out of that character design at all.

>She's been Hexagonized
I like, I like

Doubtful.

Doofenshmirtz was funny I admit.

There are focus testers though.

Only watched a few episodes.

>dat shape
>dose bedoom eyes

Fuck you Sup Forums I won't be turned on by geometry.

I like the first one, she has a nice shape

LOOK AT THAT SUN

Are you asking people to justify their racism with statistics instead? Because there isn't exactly a lack of those.

Phineas and Ferb was amazing. And this one has Weird Al. Are you saying you won't at least give it a shot?

>Shapes with bedroom eyes of cartoon women
M-m-more?!