Post Simpsons jokes you never understood

Post Simpsons jokes you never understood

The joke is that the stores and store signs throughout The Simpsons universe are baffling.

Yeah, never got this one.

Was Jon HIV positive?

This one never made much sense

>formerly Chucks

Yes, as most gays are.

chucks puck and auck

That pic is always slightly different everytime is posted... Or is it just me?

why is there so much autism surrounding simpsons

why are there so many autistic people on Sup Forums

He's a big guy...

U U
U U

Sneeds

What did user mean by this?

The only joke I never got is why they keep making more and more episodes

They're stalling for time, trying to figure out how to bring Sneed's Feed and Seed back.

I don't know what it is about Flanders but I can't imagine him having anything less than 9 inches. Maybe it has more to do with Maude.

Niggers probably wouldn't get this but Warehouse Stores specifically costco don't follow traditional grocery store layouts (i.e. essentials like dairy, meats, bread etc) on the perimeter. Additionally they carry more than groceries, and on top of that they constantly move their products around and categorize them in an odd manner books are next to clothing, shoe racks are next to blenders etc.

When I was a kid it was a bitch to find things at Costco but you get used to it.
I imagine the constant rotation is primarly due to the constant introduction of new seasonal items

>Mom & Pop's Fuck and Suck

that must be it

i dont get it

there is nothing funny about this, you wasted your time

Maude, eh?

I never got this one

sneed needs seed

The joke is that the address purposely leaves out the state because it's a running gag that we don't know which springfield the simpsons live in.